Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Studio version of "I've got a Feeling" right now...sitting back with a few beers and enjoying :)

Everybody still misses Andy.
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,179
    Losiento wrote:
    Although, Black 24/7 is great!
    :thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    :wave: Good Morning and Happy Labor Day Weekend! Thank you for playing the Philly Spectrum Night 1 show in its entirety- it's a cloudy day here in Tucson so I am stuck indoors- couldn't ask for better "stuck indoors" background music!! :clap::clap:

(PS) Edit--it was good while it lasted....I LOVE PJ RADIO!! :thumbup:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Do you get to meet the celebs who do ID spots on PJ Radio? Like Catherine Keener? or Anne and Nancy Wilson?
    How does it work? when you are hanging out back stage after a show, you see Anne and Nancy Wilson, say hi, and ask them to do the ID thing as they are wisked away to their limousine? cool job, probably the coolest job ever! :clap::clap::clap: :-o
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    oh my. Mike's Impact Tracks replay on now. Machine Gun live...Brandi Carlile, Mike, Gary Westlake and Barrett on drums. Face and ears melted. Amazing version. :shock:
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    Has anyone done a PJ Wishlist and how long did it take you to hear back from Sirius? I'm working on finalizing a list, but they have said the don't have the Columbus 2000 performance. After trying to get some songs swapped out a few weeks ago I sent a follow up email last week, and I don't want to seem like a pest, but I'm anxious to get it going and I haven't heard back. Thanks!
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by tribejammer05 » Sep 9th, '13, 06:09

Has anyone done a PJ Wishlist and how long did it take you to hear back from Sirius? I'm working on finalizing a list, but they have said the don't have the Columbus 2000 performance. After trying to get some songs swapped out a few weeks ago I sent a follow up email last week, and I don't want to seem like a pest, but I'm anxious to get it going and I haven't heard back. Thanks!

That show should be accessible. Let me check with them and see what's up with that.
  • Options
    Thanks, Rob! I appreciate your help.
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    YAYYYYY Hunger Strike with Chris Cornell from Universal City '09 on PJ Radio just now. I only wish it was the PJ20 version. :cry:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,334
    Black (31/10/00) > Face of Love (Dead Man Walking) > Of The Girl (02/07/12) :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Compassion.....thanks for playing NYC shows. Am I the only one who just found out Pearl Jam played in NY on 9/11/98?

(PS) Nothingman.... He who forgets will be destined to remember........
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    So how long of a wait after SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio radio's premiere of Sirens will the song be available on 10club PJ Radio?
  • Options
    by demetrios » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:05 am

So how long of a wait after SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio radio's premiere of Sirens will the song be available on 10club PJ Radio?

12:15p Pacific, right after today's concert from LA 7/10/06.
  • Options
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    NHiding wrote:
    by demetrios » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:05 am

12:15p Pacific, right after today's concert from LA 7/10/06.

Cool! :)
  • Options
    Fantastic!!! :D:D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    I prefer the video version which is clearly a live version. I love Stoneys guitar and Mikes solo better... :twisted:
    Houston Tx@The Vatican 1991, Stockholm@Moderna Museet 1992, Stockholm@Sjöhistoriska 1995, Warzawa@Torwar 1996, Stockholm@Sjöhistoriska 2000, Oslo@Spectrum 2000, Berlin@Wuhlheide 2009, Stockholm@Globen 2012, Oslo@Spectrum 2012, Copenhagen@Forum 2012, Amsterdam x2 2014, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014 (Strangest Tribe!), London 2018, Berlin 2018, Seattle 1+2 2018.... 
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I prefer the video version which is clearly a live version. I love Stoneys guitar and Mikes solo better... :twisted:
    I too have a whole lot better appreciation of the song after seeing it with the video.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Bring back AET
    In love with music
  • Options
    UGGHH!! Your killing me! Clearly PJ 20 is out there. Heard some songs today from night 1.

RELEASE THE BOOTS PJ!!! WHY THE WAIT!!! :evil:

It was such an awesome event I will never forget. I get maybe they are working on something special or need other artists permission, but just release the boots. You know that we are crazy and will buy everything they kick out. Release the boots and then come out with the special Alpine Box! Thank you. :D
  • Options
    ROCKTOBER on Ten Club Radio begins with a Concert Flashback to Reading, PA 10/1/04 at 10am Pacific.
    Only on Ten Club Radio here on pearljam.com
  • Options
    Leofish2Leofish2 Posts: 138
    NHiding wrote:
    ROCKTOBER on Ten Club Radio begins with a Concert Flashback to Reading, PA 10/1/04 at 10am Pacific.

Sweet.....i will never forget the freight train that stopped in front of the venue and everyone started going over and under to get to the venue (i went under)....good times
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    nice!
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    NHiding wrote:

I will tune in and be shocked when I hear a crisp soundboard show. Then an email from 10c will follow stating the VFC tour has been released :D
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,940
    NHiding wrote:

I will tune in and be shocked when I hear a crisp soundboard show. Then an email from 10c will follow stating the VFC tour has been released :D

Was it soundboard?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    JimmyV wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

Was it soundboard?

Couldn't get 10c radio to work. Tried official PJ app. Tried stat tracker. Tried to log in using safari. Said fuck it and went back to Sirius.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Ten Club Radio Concert Flashback to Toledo, OH 10/2/04 at 10am Pacific.

Here on Ten Club Radio on pearljam.com

And don't freak out thinking its a soundboard or vault release we're sneaking in on ya. It's the good ole audience recording. (though the version of All Along The Watchtower does come from a pro shot video).
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    Ten Club Radio Concert Flashback to Toledo, OH 10/2/04 at 10am Pacific.

Here on Ten Club Radio on pearljam.com

And don't freak out thinking its a soundboard or vault release we're sneaking in on ya. It's the good ole audience recording. (though the version of All Along The Watchtower does come from a pro shot video).

Great show - NEIL YOUNG & PETER FRAMPTON!

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    Ten Club Radio Concert Flashback to Philadelphia 10/3/05 at 10am Pacific.

Craziest Mary of them all !
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    Ten Club Radio Concert Flashback to Philadelphia 10/3/05 at 10am Pacific.

Craziest Mary of them all !
    lovely show!!