Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    jimed14 wrote:
    Ahh yes, the 7/11/03 encore ... gotta do it ...
    jimed14 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    IT AIN'T MEEEEEE!!!! ... IT AIN'T MEEEEE!!!!latg_easter_ed_corin_600.jpg

The day Corin Tucker made my ears bleed. 7/11/2003 - NEVER FORGET!

i heard that the other day on pj radio, awful, just plain awful stuff.
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
    Fort Worth, Night 1 September 2023
    Fort Worth, Night 2 September 2023
    Austin, Night 1 September 2023
    Austin, Night 2 September 2023
  • Options
    AndyVanSlykeAndyVanSlyke Posts: 183
    Thanks for the preshow! Man I wish I was there
    Pittsburgh 2003/Pittsburgh 2006/Outside Lands 2009/Bridge School 2010/Pittsburgh 2013
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Why can't PJ Radio stream a show like this?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Newch91 wrote:

Hi Chris! How's it going? :wave: That's a very good question (although not as good as your signature).

I do hope in the future we will get some shows streaming over PJ Radio. All in good time I guess!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    tremors wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Hi Chris! How's it going? :wave: That's a very good question (although not as good as your signature).

I do hope in the future we will get some shows streaming over PJ Radio. All in good time I guess!
    :wave: All is well here in CT. How's it going with you? Haven't talked to you in a while.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

:wave: All is well here in CT. How's it going with you? Haven't talked to you in a while.

To be honest 2012 was quite a difficult year for me -I had to spend some time in hospital again - I managed to smuggle in a bit of ilicit musical material though, which was a kind of a lifesaver ;) 2013 is shaping up to be better hopefully, and I'm trying to plan a holiday to Seattle at the moment. Thanks for asking!

• Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    Hey guys, after much delay my Wishlist is going to be on tonight! I'm psyched! :D
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    I guess that means that mine is NOT tonight like I was told! :lol:
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    I guess that means that mine is NOT tonight like I was told! :lol:

Sorry I bumped you Matt! :lol:
  • Options
    No problem! They said it was a scheduling error, so mine airs next week. Yours was great! I was at that 9/11/98 MSG show too :) Great memories!
  • Options
    No problem! They said it was a scheduling error, so mine airs next week. Yours was great! I was at that 9/11/98 MSG show too :) Great memories!

That MSG '98 show was awesome! It was the first time I saw the whole band and it was just overwhelming.

There was a slight glitch because they applied what I said to "Alive" instead of "Come Back." But that was fun, I hope they run yours next week!
  • Options
    Good stuff Rob!

Sometimes (Prague 2012)

• Options
    fixer123fixer123 Posts: 140
    Hi everyone--

I apologize if this has been covered already. As a relative newbie (not so much to the fanclub but to posting/etc), I'm confused as to an issue with PJ Radio stream on my computer. When I open it, it only shows me the first song played and the title of the song never changes like it used to as I remember from years ago. I used to love being able to see which show a track was from and then hunt the bootleg. Does everyone else experience this issue? Thank you!
    think I'll throw these pills away...
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by fixer123 » Jul 25th, '13, 06:08

Hi everyone--

I apologize if this has been covered already. As a relative newbie (not so much to the fanclub but to posting/etc), I'm confused as to an issue with PJ Radio stream on my computer. When I open it, it only shows me the first song played and the title of the song never changes like it used to as I remember from years ago. I used to love being able to see which show a track was from and then hunt the bootleg. Does everyone else experience this issue? Thank you!

Your now playing song title should be changing with each song. Sometimes it takes a few seconds or even a minute into the next song, but it should be changing. It's working fine on my player right now.
  • Options
    jerseygenxjerseygenx Posts: 106
    narnia wrote:
    Hey guys, after much delay my Wishlist is going to be on tonight! I'm psyched! :D

I was just pulling into work..... So I think your first was Black(remastered)?!?!?

Hoping to hear the entire Wishlist on my 1.5 hour commute home tonight.

How long ago did you submit your wish list?

Thanks.
  • Options
    jerseygenx wrote:
    narnia wrote:

I was just pulling into work..... So I think your first was Black(remastered)?!?!?
    Hoping to hear the entire Wishlist on my 1.5 hour commute home tonight.
    How long ago did you submit your wish list?
    Thanks.

Hi,
    The first song I selected was "Masters of War" from Bobfest at Madison Square Garden, 10/92.
  • Options
    jerseygenxjerseygenx Posts: 106
    OK, well I'll keep an ear out for it. Love PJ Radio, Wishlist is so fun for us fans!
  • Options
    Sorry forgot to answer your question. I taped my Wishlist on 7/3, and it was aired on 7/23. It was supposed to be on earlier, but there was a scheduling glitch.
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,049
    I should not have to hear Pearl Jam staples 10 times before I hear a less popular song. We love ALL Pearl Jam songs and their is a reason they don't just play the hits each concert...let that mentality translate to Pearl Jam radio.
  • Options
    by FrankY59 » Jul 25th, '13, 17:26

I should not have to hear Pearl Jam staples 10 times before I hear a less popular song. We love ALL Pearl Jam songs and their is a reason they don't just play the hits each concert...let that mentality translate to Pearl Jam radio.

FrankY59, are you talking about PJ Radio on SiriusXM or here on Ten Club? They are two different things, with Ten Club being geared towards the more diehard fan, which I take you are. I also don't think it's 10 songs before you're hearing a deeper cut on Sirius.
  • Options
    quote]

FrankY59, are you talking about PJ Radio on SiriusXM or here on Ten Club? They are two different things, with Ten Club being geared towards the more diehard fan, which I take you are. I also don't think it's 10 songs before you're hearing a deeper cut on Sirius.[/quote]

Definitely agree with Rob on the 10 songs thing...add in some impact tracks and Sirius XM PJ radio is pure gold, I tell ya! I heard Fugazi yesterday and nearly got pulled over for a speeding ticket!
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,049
    I listen to mostly sirius...what I believe is they should play the entire Pearl Jam catalog once before repeating songs.
  • Options
    by FrankY59 » Jul 28th, '13, 18:20

I listen to mostly sirius...what I believe is they should play the entire Pearl Jam catalog once before repeating songs.

then you should listen mostly to Ten Club because that is definitely not gonna happen on Sirius.
  • Options
    My episode of Wishlist coming up at 3pm PDT today on Sirius XM PJ Radio! Stoked!
  • Options
    My episode of Wishlist coming up at 3pm PDT today on Sirius XM PJ Radio! Stoked!

Cool, have XM on now!
  • Options
    funny that they are playing Long Road right before...that is also my first song :lol:
  • Options
    Hey Matt that was a great show! Very jealous you got to hold not only Eddie's beer but Eddie himself! :lol:

Check your PM.
  • Options
    dot30dot30 The Great Midwest Posts: 83
    "Why Go" from Den Haag 3/2/92. AWESOME! You can hear Ed say between singing "You just hit that girl! You just hit that girl in the fucking head. You should apologize!" Or something to that effect. Ed's always watching out for the ladies :D
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable.
  • Options
    Loving these interviews that Mike "The Gasman" is doing with baseball players. They should do a marathon day of replaying all of the interviews so far!
  • Options
    dot30dot30 The Great Midwest Posts: 83
    Ahhhhhhhhh! After looking around on this thread, I found all the answers to my PJ Radio woes. I've been using Internet Explorer where it skips in & out of playing (buffering, stream not found, stream refused) & never updates the song info. One click to Google Chrome & I have been saved! Thank you fellow 10 clubbers for helping me see the light! :thumbup:
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable.