Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Brad needs a new vocalist BADLY (am I allowed to say that here?).
    you can say your opinion,ofcourse..
    Okay good! ... Because it's an opinion I just can't seem to hold in. Brad sounds HORRIBLE. Like, for me it causes literal ear pain. I tried to give it a shot for a good 20 minutes, but it felt like torture. I had to turn it off. And it is ONLY because of the singer. The song writing and the music is fine (might be really good without the vocals), but OUCH!!! The vocals kill me! Yep, just my humble opinion!... I mean, someone must like it, or else they wouldn't still be a band I guess (although I find it hard to imagine).

well i don't think he's that bad but yeah i agree...not a fan of shawn's vocals
  • Options
    just got sirius in my car and PJ radio is the greatest thing ever. Excuse my ignorance...but is PJ radio on this site exactly the same as the PJ sirius channel?
    Also what happnened to the all encompassing trip wed show?
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by Champagne Breakfast » Apr 25th, '12, 09:45
    just got sirius in my car and PJ radio is the greatest thing ever. Excuse my ignorance...but is PJ radio on this site exactly the same as the PJ sirius channel?

No, TenClub PJ Radio and SiriusXM PJ Radio are two separate channels that share many of the same elements and music, but also offer some differences and exclusives to each. Consider the TenClub version for the more hardcore fan, while the SiriusXM one keeps a broader fan perspective in mind. The All Encompassing Trip flew the coupe after a good run, but there's a plan in motion to have a new program of similar nature return soon.
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

No, TenClub PJ Radio and SiriusXM PJ Radio are two separate channels that share many of the same elements and music, but also offer some differences and exclusives to each. Consider the TenClub version for the more hardcore fan, while the SiriusXM one keeps a broader fan perspective in mind. The All Encompassing Trip flew the coupe after a good run, but there's a plan in motion to have a new program of similar nature return soon.

you should add a PJ radio FAQ to your signature ;)
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    NHiding wrote:

PJ Radio is for me one of the best and most valuable features of the 10C membership, so glad to hear there is a difference making it more for hardcore fans. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

Thanks! Both are great. I noticed a difference as you described. I don't hear much regarding the band side projects on sirius pj. Specifically -- ev solo records. But-- i did recently hear In hiding from the legendary Philly night 3 who,which instantly made the day reliving that night.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Calgary, AB 9/21/11 at 10am Pacific.
  • Options
    Friday on PJ Radio...

Special Record Store Day Bonus Performance from Dierks Bentley with Mike McCready at 9am Eastern/6am Pacific and encore play at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific.

Concert Flashback to Philadelphia 4/28/03 at 10am Pacific.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    NHiding wrote:
    Friday on PJ Radio...

Special Record Store Day Bonus Performance from Dierks Bentley with Mike McCready at 9am Eastern/6am Pacific and encore play at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific.

Dierks Bentley - Just Breathe (Pearl Jam cover)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    NHiding wrote:
    Friday on PJ Radio...

Sweet! 8-)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    NHiding wrote:
    Friday on PJ Radio...

thanks buddy..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I totally missed Brad on PJ Radio... can you broadcast it again?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    NOOOOOOOO!!! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    NOOOOOOOO!!! :lol:

on the one hand, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn... on the other hand, you've just won an enemy :mrgreen: :P :D are you watching Jackie White on Unstaged?

• Options
    by javis el errante » Apr 27th, '12, 18:17

There was a sneak replay at 12am earlier today...will probably air this one more time in another week or so.
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Las Vegas 11/30/93 at 10am Pacific.
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    by javis el errante » Apr 27th, '12, 18:17

There was a sneak replay at 12am earlier today...will probably air this one more time in another week or so.

thanks for the heads up, I miss that one yesterday, 12 am is 8 am in Buenos Aires, at that time, on Sundays, I'm sleeping, or arriving home after a long and wonderful Saturday night... I look forward to listening the next one...

• Options
    Concert Flashback to New Orleans 5/1/10 at 10am Pacific.
  • Options
    Dierke Bentley, with Mike McCready... Wow, that's a lot more than just a little bit country!
  • Options
    looloolooloolooloo Posts: 378
    NHiding wrote:
    Concert Flashback to New Orleans 5/1/10 at 10am Pacific.

Jazz Fest 2 years ago- such a great time.

This year it is not QUITE as exciting...I mean the crawfish bread is still delicious, the weather is still great...but I just think SOMETHING is missing...

Maybe next year, Eddie!
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Buffalo 5/2/03 at 10am Pacific.
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    NHiding wrote:
    Concert Flashback to Buffalo 5/2/03 at 10am Pacific.
    One of the best shows of their career.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    twisted thoughtstwisted thoughts Posts: 4,374
    Yeah, you gotta take the 3 pointer baby!!

Ain't Talkin Bout Love!!!

(and thanks for keepin Porch attached)

I'm in serious need of a PJ fix.

COME BACK TO CT!!!!!!!!

HEY! HEY! HEY!

:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Yeah, you gotta take the 3 pointer baby!!

Ain't Talkin Bout Love!!!

(and thanks for keepin Porch attached)

I'm in serious need of a PJ fix.

COME BACK TO CT!!!!!!!!

HEY! HEY! HEY!

:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    they LOVE Sonic Reducer on PJ Radio...love it
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    awesome...Eddie with the surprise appearance on Black on Letterman...

"EDDIE!!! EDDDDDDDDDDIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Listen to pj radio about 5-6 hours a day and first time I heard that surprise!

Thanks pj radio!!!
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    they LOVE Sonic Reducer on PJ Radio...love it
    It's true - it's on a lot.
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    skanji32 wrote:
    awesome...Eddie with the surprise appearance on Black on Letterman...

"EDDIE!!! EDDDDDDDDDDIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Listen to pj radio about 5-6 hours a day and first time I heard that surprise!

Thanks pj radio!!!

I heard that too at work and found myself laughing out loud.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    PJ RADIO....2 YEARS OLD TODAY !! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    NHiding wrote:
    PJ RADIO....2 YEARS OLD TODAY !! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”