Comments

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,992
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Nami wrote:
    this Boston show is awesome.
    It is!

At work, damn cpu volume and headphones wont go any higher .... :D
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by javis el errante » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:56 am

NHiding wrote:ROLLING STONE SENIOR WRITER AND MEGA PJ FAN DAVID FRICKE GUEST DJ'S HERE ON 10CLUB PJ RADIO...

FRIDAY 4/13 AT 9P EST / 6PST

SAT 4/14 AT 3P EST / 12NOON PST

SUN 4/15 AT 5A EST/ 2A PST

MON 4/16 AT 12NOON EST/ 9AM PST

Same show everyday?

Yes. These are replays so people have more than one shot to hear it.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,760
    Does anyone else's feed keep cutting out right now? I have to stop the steam and start again every few minutes during the past 30 minutes or so. Just me?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    by PJ_Soul » Apr 12th, '12, 10:39
    Does anyone else's feed keep cutting out right now? I have to stop the steam and start again every few minutes during the past 30 minutes or so. Just me?

All fine on this end. Try either relaunching your browser or rebooting your computer if possible.
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

All fine on this end. Try either relaunching your browser or rebooting your computer if possible.
    Thx! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,992
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

I had that issue before, talked to the IT guy here at work, told him to increase the bandwidth so I wouldnt get any interruptions listening to PJRadio.

He laughed.... hes a good friend.. no further issues :D
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Nami wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

I had that issue before, talked to the IT guy here at work, told him to increase the bandwidth so I wouldnt get any interruptions listening to PJRadio.

He laughed.... hes a good friend.. no further issues :D
    hahaha. No probs with bandwidth at my office (luckily my IT guy knows I'm a crazy PJ fan as well, lol)... I don't know what's going on; just seeming to have probs with actually the whole PJ site this morning, and no other websites. BUt it seems better just now. Maybe just a kink in our server or something. :)
  • Options
    Ok, so, how do you get that shit to work? Everytime I go to the page, it says "now playing", is blank, and nothing happens...
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Orlando 4/12/03 at 10am Pacific.
    and...David Fricke Guest DJ at 6pm Pacific.
    Tune in at http://www.pearljam.com/radio
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

Thanks, i hearing...great flashback!!! insignificance at this moment...

Greetings from Lima, Perú
    BS.AS. 26/11/05; LIMA 18/11/11
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Listening Green Desease from Denver, Colorado,Pepsi Center, Apr 01, 2003 show.

http://www.pearljam.com/show/pepsi-center-apr-01-2003

In fact, I listend to the whole show. I guess right afterwards David Fricke guest show rerun is up.

what's tonight show?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    NHiding wrote:
    I thought David Fricke was at 3 PM Eastern time?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

It was at 3 PM EST, it's on right now, after the Columbus Ohio Concert, now playing Three Fish, Tremor Void from The Quiet Table...

And now RVM by The Frogs, amazing version...

• Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

It was at 3 PM EST, it's on right now, after the Columbus Ohio Concert, now playing Three Fish, Tremor Void from The Quiet Table...

And now RVM by The Frogs, amazing version...
    I asked that because Rob wrote 6 PM. I listened to it and absolutely loved it and loved him talking about the stuff. I wasn't fond of The Frogs' version of RVM.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    I asked that because Rob wrote 6 PM. I listened to it and absolutely loved it and loved him talking about the stuff. I wasn't fond of The Frogs' version of RVM.

I loved that RVM version... never heard it until I got the Immortality 7" quite recently...

NHiding wrote the schedules, this is his OP about this
    NHiding wrote:
    ROLLING STONE SENIOR WRITER AND MEGA PJ FAN DAVID FRICKE GUEST DJ'S HERE ON 10CLUB PJ RADIO...

FRIDAY 4/13 AT 9P EST / 6PST

SAT 4/14 AT 3P EST / 12NOON PST

SUN 4/15 AT 5A EST/ 2A PST

MON 4/16 AT 12NOON EST/ 9AM PST

glad you didn't miss it, surprised no one is taliking about this...

• Options
    When David Fricke played "Marwa Blues", I had figured George Harrison was one of the many people that influenced the band, but when he gave his explanation for playing it, it made much more sense.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    When David Fricke played "Marwa Blues", I had figured George Harrison was one of the many people that influenced the band, but when he gave his explanation for playing it, it made much more sense.

yeah, that was pretty cool... I loved the song selection he made, the one you mention, I've got a feeling from Alive single, Three Fish, and the studio songs such as Off he goes... the Neil Young song was the best of the show...

Listening to the Charlote show now, I got it from Light years, now playing Given to fly, the are some interruptions in the streaming 3 in Light years, 2 in Given to fly, was it just me? thanks...

• Options
    David Fricke Guest DJ at 9am Pacific.
    Concert Flashback to Charlotte, NC 4/16/03 at 10am Pacific.
  • Options
    Fricke Dj-ing - great.
    Cover of Rearviewmirror by The Frogs playing right now - not so great.
  • Options
    Hi, i had forgotten the programming of PJ Radio today and when i connect i found with RVM the frogs version, very cool, obviously pearl jam version is much better, great DJ ... On this moment i hear Charlotte...EVENFLOW!!!!!
  • Options
    Hi, i had forgotten the programming of PJ Radio today and when i connect i found with RVM the frogs version, very cool, obviously pearl jam version is much better, great DJ ... On this moment i hear Charlotte...EVENFLOW!!!!!
    Yeah, Fricke said he loved that cover as well... I found it to be a very unpleasant sensation in my ears! I'm all for creative covers, but I thought that one was just plain terrible. No accounting for taste, obviously! :)
  • Options
    by PJ_Soul » Apr 16th, '12, 09:44

MartinVedder wrote:Hi, i had forgotten the programming of PJ Radio today and when i connect i found with RVM the frogs version, very cool, obviously pearl jam version is much better, great DJ ... On this moment i hear Charlotte...EVENFLOW!!!!!

Yeah, Fricke said he loved that cover as well... I found it to be a very unpleasant sensation in my ears! I'm all for creative covers, but I thought that one was just plain terrible. No accounting for taste, obviously! :)

You probably haven't done enough acid to appreciate how cool that Frogs cover is :mrgreen::mrgreen: I love it :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

MartinVedder wrote:Hi, i had forgotten the programming of PJ Radio today and when i connect i found with RVM the frogs version, very cool, obviously pearl jam version is much better, great DJ ... On this moment i hear Charlotte...EVENFLOW!!!!!

You probably haven't done enough acid to appreciate how cool that Frogs cover is :mrgreen::mrgreen: I love it :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I can assure you that I've done more than enough acid in my life to appreciate anything that acid makes cool! And I STILL didn't like the cover! :D:D:lol: Do I have to try something stronger? :? :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

I can assure you that I've done more than enough acid in my life to appreciate anything that acid makes cool! And I STILL didn't like the cover! :D:D:lol: Do I have to try something stronger? :? :lol:

You are very Funny!!! jeje

There is a popular phrase in Peru, "in taste and color, the authors have not written ..." and this is a little example...jajajaja

But, RVM from Pearl Jam is supe powerful!!!

Greetings from Peru!!!
  • Options
    Re: PJ Radio

Postby MartinVedder » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 pm

PJ_Soul wrote:

NHiding wrote:

There is a popular phrase in Peru, "in taste and color, the authors have not written ..." and this is a little example...jajajaja

Greetings from Peru!!!

Maybe some Peruvian Ayahuasca will get you liking this cover of RVM :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

PJ_Soul wrote:

NHiding wrote:

Greetings from Peru!!!

Maybe some Peruvian Ayahuasca will get you liking this cover of RVM :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe! Send me some, replay the song, and we'll see. ;)
  • Options

I'll have to hit up Robin Quivers for some :corn:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    NHiding wrote:

I'll have to hit up Robin Quivers for some :corn:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

PJ_Soul wrote:

NHiding wrote:

Greetings from Peru!!!

YEAAAAH!!! Ayahuasaca makes you very very very very very very LOCO!!!! :twisted:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

PJ_Soul wrote:

NHiding wrote:

Greetings from Peru!!!

jajajajaja you are crazy??? with ayahuasca you hear mozart in Hard Rock time.. jajaja