Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    It keeps breaking for me today, usually it's really steady but today :(

Seems to be ok in I.E. but not firefox
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by dottles » Oct 31st, '10, 09:10

Always try a reboot or relaunch of browser when that happens. All good on Firefox on this end.
    Rock on :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    NHiding wrote:
    by dottles » Oct 31st, '10, 09:10

Always try a reboot or relaunch of browser when that happens. All good on Firefox on this end.
    Rock on :mrgreen:
    Listening on IE now, and loving it :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    PJ RADIO CONCERT FLASHBACK TO PORTLAND, OREGON 11/2/00 AT 10AM PACIFIC
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    i know this is a long shot but is there a good version of the cork show 1996, its the only show they have played in cork and would love to hear it
  • Options
    by satansbed » Nov 2nd, '10, 14:42
    i know this is a long shot but is there a good version of the cork show 1996, its the only show they have played in cork and would love to hear it

there's a so-so audience of it. we'll give it a one time spin for ya soon. keep checking this forum for air date.
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    NHiding wrote:
    by satansbed » Nov 2nd, '10, 14:42

there's a so-so audience of it. we'll give it a one time spin for ya soon. keep checking this forum for air date.

its okay if its only so-so but maybe but a few songs in rotation :D
  • Options
    PJ RADIO CONCERT FLASHBACK TO BOISE, IDAHO 11/3/00 AT 10AM PACIFIC
  • Options
    PJ RADIO CONCERT FLASHBACK TO PARIS, FRANCE 11/7/96 AT 10AM PACIFIC
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    NHiding wrote:
    PJ RADIO CONCERT FLASHBACK TO PARIS, FRANCE 11/7/96 AT 10AM PACIFIC
    awesome!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    In hiding!!! mood_excited.gif:D
    What a great crowd!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    this dance smile is fuckin awesome!!!!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    celebrities... :D
  • Options
    thanks rob.you have made my week..month even..cant beleive im on the lotl video
    Hopefully you won't need to write a Lukin because of the fame :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    btw exept the fun we make with kev and stuff,this was a great video,amazing idea to put fans voices..and really need all to thank Rob,who runs the pj radio,try to please everyone,and make us happy with music ,interviews..the most important is that he first ,is a fan of the band and understand complitly how we all feel,and how we think..
    realy,thank you my friend..great work and was an honor to rock with you in the gigs
  • Options
    btw exept the fun we make with kev and stuff,this was a great video,amazing idea to put fans voices..and really need all to thank Rob,who runs the pj radio,try to please everyone,and make us happy with music ,interviews..the most important is that he first ,is a fan of the band and understand complitly how we all feel,and how we think..
    realy,thank you my friend..great work and was an honor to rock with you in the gigs

:clap::clap: well said!! :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options

i thought thats what i did above.. :D:D

ok back to taking the pee out of me .
  • Options

i thought thats what i did above.. :D:D

ok back to taking the pee out of me .
    i was talking about the rest of us..the fans.,not celebs like yourself :D
  • Options
    I didn't put the video together, but was honored to provide them with the audio clips of you all from the after show tour reports from this year. The 2011 Tour can't come soon enough! Miss you all and thanks for keepin the flame alive and your PJ Radios turned on!
  • Options
    TODAY'S PJ RADIO CONCERT FLASHBACK CELEBRATES 11/6/00 FROM THE KEY ARENA IN SEATTLE AT 10AM PACIFIC. BE THERE! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    :D:D
  • Options
    rob do you know of a 2011 tour or are you hoping . :shock:

im guess no europe :evil:
    wrong 8-)
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    NHiding wrote:
    TODAY'S PJ RADIO CONCERT FLASHBACK CELEBRATES 11/6/00 FROM THE KEY ARENA IN SEATTLE AT 10AM PACIFIC. BE THERE! :mrgreen:
    :D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    You're not playing the November 5th Seattle show? Just skipping over that to play one of their greatest shows ever?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    he he..your favorite...
  • Options
    OctopuS27OctopuS27 Portugal Posts: 569
    Any chance in earing 'Turning Mist' from the holiday single? Like the next hour or soo... :|:D
  • Options
    goatgoat Posts: 90
    Why did they take the link for PJ radio off the home page?
    San Diego 10/25/00, 6/5/03, 7/7/06, 10/9/09, 11/21/13 LA 10/1/09, 11/23/13 VH1 Rock Honors 7/17/08, Hawaii 12/9/06 Bridge School 10/23/10, 10/23/11 EV 4/15/08, 4/16/08, 7/5/11, 7/8/11
  • Options
    by goat » Nov 5th, '10, 08:28

still there according to my eyes.
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    by goat » Nov 5th, '10, 08:28

still there according to my eyes.
    i see it as well..play fine here :)