First Post..Please play..yes a request (Indy)*updating pg1*

2»

Comments

• MyAngelMyAngel Posts: 27
    Oh the thought definitely went through my head! My husband seems to think there is absolutely no way he got my message though. And I'll never know, but it is nice to think that he did. Regardless, it was amazing to hear and made my night for sure! Even if my husband did think I was crazy at the time :)
    Indy '98 '00 and '10
    No shows in between, lived in Italy while doing the whole Air Force thing
    Las Vegas '06 (pregnant with 1st daughter!)
    Chicago '09 (pregnant with 2nd daughter!)
    Massive fan since 1992
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    MyAngel wrote:
    Oh the thought definitely went through my head! My husband seems to think there is absolutely no way he got my message though. And I'll never know, but it is nice to think that he did. Regardless, it was amazing to hear and made my night for sure! Even if my husband did think I was crazy at the time :)

accept your fate. rumor has it, the band stops by the forum from time to time. in columbus Ed mentioned the fan site and the thread about the missing guy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    MyAngel wrote:

I think it was for you and your husband.

Really, it's the least someone could do after hearing your story. Take care of each other.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • MyAngelMyAngel Posts: 27
    I did a little updating to the first page. Thanks everyone! :)
    Indy '98 '00 and '10
    No shows in between, lived in Italy while doing the whole Air Force thing
    Las Vegas '06 (pregnant with 1st daughter!)
    Chicago '09 (pregnant with 2nd daughter!)
    Massive fan since 1992