Kansas City request from the Middle East

faithful2youfaithful2you Posts: 779
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I just got back from a tour in the Middle East with the Air Force. My iPod and Backspacer were in constant play while I was there and made the time bareable............

How about playing the whole album from start to finish the first night of the tour in KC. It would be a great warm up for the rest of the dates ;) Just a suggestion/request

If nothing else.......UNTHOUGHT KNOWN

Love it.
Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    edited April 2010
    Thank you for your service. Hope to meet you in KC.

Edit: I should aput some exclamation points all over this bitch. Oh, and I agree. Unthought Known!!!!!

Edit edit: I can't believe I actually typed explanation points. I'll call myself out for this one.
    Post edited by jambayleaf on
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Welcome home! Thank you for your service to our great country! If the band is reading this, please grant this brave serviceman a modest request! Glad you are home safe. Best wishes.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I just got back from a tour in the Middle East with the Air Force. My iPod and Backspacer were in constant play while I was there and made the time bareable............

How about playing the whole album from start to finish the first night of the tour in KC. It would be a great warm up for the rest of the dates ;) Just a suggestion/request

If nothing else.......UNTHOUGHT KNOWN

Love it.
    Yes welcome home. Great idea, I would love that too
    See you there Don't forget the pre party at Johnny's!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    welcome home and thank you for your service as well as protecting our freedoms.