Newark Fundraiser: Need Help!!

love.and.evidencelove.and.evidence Posts: 42
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I just stepped up to organize the Newark fundraiser. Not a lot of time and I NEED HELP. Been having a hard time finding a venue. As you might imagine it seems that downtown Newark isn't chuck full of bars that meet the requirements.

I need volunteers and any suggestions for venue.

Thanks!
Laura
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brick city, right across from the arena and a bar/pub called scullys about two blocks away if that helps at all
    E. Rutherford 6/03/06
    Camden 6/19/08
    Newark 5/18/10
    MSG 5/20/10
    MSG 5/21/10
    Brian (Staten Island): Does Boom even speak to you guys?

SportsNation Jeff Ament: (6:42 PM ET ) we can only speak to Boom when spoken to...
  • Thanks. Brick City won't do it and Scullys may be too small. Max capacity is 100, but I'm waiting for the owners to call me back. Thanks!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    thank you for organizing and doing something. i hope to attend assuming i can get to North Jersey in time
  • Thanks. Brick City won't do it and Scullys may be too small. Max capacity is 100, but I'm waiting for the owners to call me back. Thanks!

scully's is small, but it houses the devils after their games. My brother lives above the resturaunt and goes there all the time
    E. Rutherford 6/03/06
    Camden 6/19/08
    Newark 5/18/10
    MSG 5/20/10
    MSG 5/21/10
    Brian (Staten Island): Does Boom even speak to you guys?

SportsNation Jeff Ament: (6:42 PM ET ) we can only speak to Boom when spoken to...