• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you're gonna end the auction early aren't ya. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    you're gonna end the auction early aren't ya. :mrgreen:

hey...i never said they were mine! :mrgreen:

& no....not with these...i need the money for my Buffalo trip. :mrgreen:

whoever is the highest bidder will win them! 8-)
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    these 4 would make nice donation items to the boston pre party fund-raiser right E?! much better than a Creed cd...
  • these 4 would make nice donation items to the boston pre party fund-raiser right E?! much better than a Creed cd...

:lol::lol: Boston helped raise 3k for wishlist last month dude...this time the fundraiser is for ME! :mrgreen:

and i still have that Creed CD...turns out nobody wanted it....i plan on giving it to the Hartford fundraiser....lets see how long it goes around before there is a taker! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    these 4 would make nice donation items to the boston pre party fund-raiser right E?! much better than a Creed cd...

:lol::lol: Boston helped raise 3k for wishlist last month dude...this time the fundraiser is for ME! :mrgreen:

and i still have that Creed CD...turns out nobody wanted it....i plan on giving it to the Hartford fundraiser....lets see how long it goes around before there is a taker! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

awesome! let's see how long that cd gets passed around from pre party to pre party. maybe EV can change the lyrics to Crazy Mary to include the 'pass it around' of the cd. i wonder what the over/under is on the cd making its way when PJ plays their 25th anniversary show!
  • awesome! let's see how long that cd gets passed around from pre party to pre party. maybe EV can change the lyrics to Crazy Mary to include the 'pass it around' of the cd. i wonder what the over/under is on the cd making its way when PJ plays their 25th anniversary show!

:lol::lol: i don't know...i have a feeling there is a lot of closet Creed fans around here...but they wouldn't have the balls to step up and take the CD at a pre-party in front of everyone! :mrgreen::mrgreen: