Request for Backstage Passes to KC show

ARazorbackguy1ARazorbackguy1 Posts: 456
edited April 2010 in The Porch
So, this requests 2 backstage passes to the KC show. It would be much appreciated and very cool.

Much appreciation to the person or persons that make this happen.

Thanks,

Hogsrul
Straight down the center for a hot chicken dinner!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jg1988jg1988 Posts: 181
    i still dont know the secret to getting a backstage pass. how does one go about this?
  • jasongoz wrote:
    i still dont know the secret to getting a backstage pass. how does one go about this?

Hopefully, I will be letting you know soon.
  • Actually, I met a kid at the Gorge that had Crohn's and he and his family were there to visit Mike backstage before the show. Very cool kid and his family was very grateful for the opportunity. I was happy to see that Mike was willing to spend time with this kid. It made me appreciate this band even more that I already did.
  • SarahLouSarahLou Posts: 175
    mepj2008.jpg
    tenclub1.jpg
    tenclub2.jpg

me with backstage passes at MSG in 2008 :D
  • SarahLou wrote:
    mepj2008.jpg
    tenclub1.jpg
    tenclub2.jpg

Bad abs!
  • jg1988jg1988 Posts: 181
    whats the secret????
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    jasongoz wrote:
    whats the secret????

You pretty much need to know someone in the pj camp to get backstage for them. Friends and family mostly....The few times I have been there, it has been that way. You dont see too many people that dont know SOMEONE just roaming around. Very laid back atmosphere and a very good time. :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    SarahLou wrote:
    mepj2008.jpg
    tenclub1.jpg
    tenclub2.jpg

The secret is look like her.
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • jasongoz wrote:
    whats the secret????

It's not much of a secret...have a smoking body and flirt with the crew.

I'm still wearing my wives low-cleavage tops to every show trying to get lottery seats. So far no dice. But I have got a few phone numbers...
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    i'm always kinda surprised to see these type of threads pop up on here.
    really?
    you really think we know?

i guess the thinking is it can't hurt to ask.
    but really?
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm always kinda surprised to see these type of threads pop up on here.
    really?
    you really think we know?

i guess the thinking is it can't hurt to ask.
    but really?
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    props from 81........alright! :)

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    yea but unless u have a meet up with the band backstage isn't what its cracked up to be
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    yea but unless u have a meet up with the band backstage isn't what its cracked up to be

I beg to differ on that.
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Hey I never aske "How" to get them, heck I don't even care "how". I was just requesting them. :). No harm, no foul.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    props from 81........alright! :)

:lol: you are a funny gal
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:lol: you are a funny gal

thanks. ;)
    i wouldn't be here if i didn't have a sense of humor.

• What the hell... I'll go ahead and request them for the KC show, too. :lol:

It's not like we're asking for backstage passes to the freakin' Garden.... it's KANSAS city.

Not bad, Sarah Lou. ;)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • yeah while you're at it i'd like one for either MSG or newark show. :D i've been going through quite a bit actually (which seems to just get worse and worse! wtf?) and i know my boys love to do charity, well, this would be a pretty good cause i think! :angel: :lol:
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
    I've told the story on here before, but here it is, basically me and a friend travelled from Glasgow to New York to see PJ, although we had were seeing them in Camden, and just travelling to Camden for the day, then back to NYC. Anyway, we decided to go to MSG to just soak up the atmosphere and maybe catch a glimpse of the band coming in, while outside the venue we got chatting to some of the crew as they were working to and from the buses...we had no intention of getting anything off them, as they turned out to be really nice guys, and helps us out ALOT over those two night, we hang out on the bus after the show and got lots of free merch and stuff...and these passes.

Almost two years later, and ALOT if travelling to and from America... i am going to live with one of the guys (my now boyfriend) for 6 months.
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    OK, my turn...

We're coming from South West Australia to get married in NYC on the Thursday and then will be bringing my stepson (who Eddie spoke to in the crowd at Perth 09 - the 12 year old up the front) to the Friday MSG gig (his second ever concert). Can we have backstage passes??? :lol:

Or at least swap my 211 section seats for the 10c ones I missed out on :P
  • SarahLou wrote:
    I've told the story on here before, but here it is, basically me and a friend travelled from Glasgow to New York to see PJ, although we had were seeing them in Camden, and just travelling to Camden for the day, then back to NYC. Anyway, we decided to go to MSG to just soak up the atmosphere and maybe catch a glimpse of the band coming in, while outside the venue we got chatting to some of the crew as they were working to and from the buses...we had no intention of getting anything off them, as they turned out to be really nice guys, and helps us out ALOT over those two night, we hang out on the bus after the show and got lots of free merch and stuff...and these passes.

Almost two years later, and ALOT if travelling to and from America... i am going to live with one of the guys (my now boyfriend) for 6 months.

So I was right... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=130034#p2934593
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,356
    SarahLou wrote:

So, it's the cliche. Sleep with the crew. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    edited April 2010
    SarahLou wrote:

haha, really cincy, it sounds like that doesn't it :o
    Post edited by PureandEasy on
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051
    SarahLou wrote:

its a scene right out of 'almost famous'.
    i will have you all know i did NOT SLEEP with any of the crew!! the most action that went on on that bus was watching Tralior park boys at 5am!
    I charmed this man over with my wit! :P

PLUS even if i was a groupie. which i'm not! i wouldnt settle for a Roadie! ;)
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    SarahLou wrote:
    i wouldnt settle for a Roadie! ;)

:lol:
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    It is cool to check out the scene backstage, but if you don't have any sort of affiliation with the organization, the odds are you will just look like a fish out of water and bring unwanted attention to yourself!
    SarahLou wrote:
    we had no intention of getting anything off them, as they turned out to be really nice guys, and helps us out ALOT over those two night, we hang out on the bus after the show and got lots of free merch and stuff...and these passes.

awesome times 2 :mrgreen:

• JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    It is cool to check out the scene backstage, but if you don't have any sort of affiliation with the organization, the odds are you will just look like a fish out of water and bring unwanted attention to yourself!

so true, I snuck backstage once to meet Ween. It was cool, but definitely felt like I shouldn't be there and left very quickly. Oh well, meeting deaner was awesome!