Options

re: 2010 poster presale

Comments

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    keep in mind they play some festivals so that is where Emek will probably pop up....St. Louis Emek if you are reading would be real nice though....
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    got word from a "friend" ,,, he says we well "ALL BE STOKED" about this years posters ..... alot of surprises to come .....
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    joe2468 wrote:
    got word from a "friend" ,,, he says we well "ALL BE STOKED" about this years posters ..... alot of surprises to come .....
    What about the posters that are going to be seen Next Week? :)
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    drsluggo wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

CMON!!!!
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    joe2468 wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

CMON!!!!

dude you knew it was coming ;) :P :lol:
  • Options
    Everyone keeps sayin how they printed so many for the 09 shows, and everyone who wanted one was able to get one.... Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Christchurch 09 sell out within a day? And weren't there people who wanted one who were not able to get one? Seriously, the demand for these is gonna be nuts

That was the only one, have you looked at all the posters for EVERY OTHER SHOW FROM 09 in GOODS.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    I'll let you all know what the printing runs look like early on Saturday. I plan on getting to Jazzfest reasonably early, just to make sure I can fill up my tube...

Fingers are crossed that show will produce the Emek, but something tells me I doubt it. Jazzfest is really big on art prints for their festival... however I don't like either of this years submissions... I'll be hitting the merch booth early to see what the PJ poster is...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Everyone keeps sayin how they printed so many for the 09 shows, and everyone who wanted one was able to get one.... Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Christchurch 09 sell out within a day? And weren't there people who wanted one who were not able to get one? Seriously, the demand for these is gonna be nuts

That was the only one, have you looked at all the posters for EVERY OTHER SHOW FROM 09 in GOODS.

Point is, if it's really good it will sell out. And you can't tell me Christchurch got a lower production run than any of the other 09's
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626

Point is, if it's really good it will sell out
    IS.php?id=150991&t=mi
    This one sold out too.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742

Point is, if it's really good it will sell out. And you can't tell me Christchurch got a lower production run than any of the other 09's
    I just wonder if part of it is that all of the US fans had to get it through TC unless they were fortunate enough to go to NZ for the show... I am completely guessing there.

I cant believe Toronto and SLC are there months later - that's nuts to me.
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    got word from a "friend" ,,, he says we well "ALL BE STOKED" about this years posters

They think they can actually please this crowd? Gimme a break. Someone will find something to bitch about.

Why now you don't bitching? :D
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i thought we were moving forward, but maybe we are moving backwards, again :roll:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,918
    We got 10 sweet poster artists .. Ames Bros , Brad Klausen , EMEK , Mark 5 , Guy Burwell , Maxx 242 , Taka Hayashi , Justin Hampton , Munk One , Jeff Soto .. with only 24 show's known from May 1st till the end of July 10th. Each artist get's 2 maybe 3 poster's to do. It is pretty cool to bring fresh new artists on the table & do some gig posters for Pearl Jam.

An artist posted over @ expressobeans that he had word only 100 copies would go to each artist so they can sell on their own, signed & numbered run. I kinda wished that run was more. Cause it's gonna be very wild to score these this time around. Ames & Brad had a print run of over 200 for their 2009 posters, signed & numbered. Everybody is excited for EMEK & Justin back doing posters. Hopefully they will release more then a 100 ap's through their site. With the sad new's there's no presales on these posters, just hope fan's who are @ the show score one & not miss out. Only thing that needs to work, which it never works out @ the Pearl Jam merchandise table is 'one poster per person'. But that doesn't work at all.

Sometimes I wonder, If 10club will ever do poster subscriptions. Many die hard fans would love something like that. They don't have to be signed or numbered. 30 dollars a poster. Ship them out 4 at a time using BK's bazooka tubes. Everybody will be happy.
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Hampton and Emek!

Possibly posters that will actually sell out.

Where is PJTaper?
    probably emailing EMEK for the OG... duh
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    pjtaper wrote:
    Hampton and Emek!

Possibly posters that will actually sell out.

Where is PJTaper?
    probably pestering EMEK for the OG... duh

FIXED lol

yo taper
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Damn, that's a sweet list of artists. I was going to sell some of my posters (non PJ) to raise some coin for bills but now I'm thinking I'll need them for trade bait, cause this should be a good tour for poster collectors.

Unlike '09 when most of the posters were butt fugly. IMO that's the real reason why so many are still available. (yeah, I said it)

I was shut out on all shows I could have attended for '10, and heaven forbid the band come to the facist state of Arizona ever again. But I empathize for those lucky ones attending. While I usually cherish a booth outside the venue MSG in '08 was downright scary. Junkies and homeless people pushing and shoving women and children, a nightmare. I hope they don't do that again.

Peace,
    KJ

I hear ya.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    I am praying to god (who i don't believe in) that when I get to the merch tent tomorrow at jazzfest there will be an EMEK that I will salivate over...

I have been looking around all night in New Orleans at awesome artwork that I am more than willing to spend my hard earned dollars on... but I am holding out for my EMEK variant... I will drop some serious coin on that thing....

If anyone else needs one like I do, send me an email before tomorrow morning <!-- e --><a href="mailto:a_sheppard8966@hotmail.com">a_sheppard8966@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->... I'll see what I can do...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Little ItalyLittle Italy Rochester, NY Posts: 404
    joe2468 wrote:
    fyi.....

EMEK = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

no matter how big the run is they will sell out .... show prints 2,000... APs ltd to about 300... virants ltd to about 75 ..foil print ltd to about 25.. 10c .... you will be able to buy about 5 different copies of his print

How long after the show do you think these will be available?
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    joe2468 wrote:
    fyi.....

no matter how big the run is they will sell out .... show prints 2,000... APs ltd to about 300... virants ltd to about 75 ..foil print ltd to about 25.. 10c .... you will be able to buy about 5 different copies of his print

:roll:
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    :wtf:
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    pjtaper wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:
    fyi.....

:roll:

After the tour is over.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    CJMST3K wrote:
    ibtl
    stands for?

I'm a little slow...!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    locked wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:
    ibtl
    stands for?

I'm a little slow...!

Ibtl=In Before The Lock
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    metsfan wrote:
    locked wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:
    ibtl
    stands for?

I'm a little slow...!

Ibtl=In Before The Lock

thanks man..

LMAO!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    RF753RF753 Posts: 18
    I thought it was "Itty Bitty Titty Lover". After all these years!
  • Options
    RF753RF753 Posts: 18
    By the way, this thread sent me a message telepathically just now. It said "Kill me now!"
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    we will have our usual post-tour members only sale.

slh

so santos when is this going to happen?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    we will have our usual post-tour members only sale.

slh

so santos when is this going to happen?

My guess is August.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    August?

But this legs already over with,....
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,002
    I hope they do the NA poster sale before the Euro shows. That way I can afford more posters if they spread it out.
This discussion has been closed.