Options

Official Boston pre-Party

12346»

Comments

• Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Hey, way back on this thread I was satisfied with the plan to preparty drinking Pabst by a dumpster on Tremont Street, so pretty much I'll be happy wherever.
    :)

the barbara walters chick will still be there... so have fun!

and PM me with who you used to be on this board... i can't figure it out

I've only ever been me, with this name & this avatar. :)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Hey, way back on this thread I was satisfied with the plan to preparty drinking Pabst by a dumpster on Tremont Street, so pretty much I'll be happy wherever.
    :)

mmmmm....PB&R....

yuk..i hate peanut butter & roadkill sandwiches! ;)
  • Options
    THIS JUST IN: BACK SEAT LOVER WILL BE PLAYING AT THE PRE-PARTY!!! I just talked to Jay and it's back on!!

somehow, someway they are going to play....and there could be an acoustic set too! which would be the balls!!

PASS IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    THIS JUST IN: BACK SEAT LOVER WILL BE PLAYING AT THE PRE-PARTY!!! I just talked to Jay and it's back on!!

somehow, someway they are going to play....and there could be an acoustic set too! which would be the balls!!

PASS IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :clap::clap:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965

PASS IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well thank goodness...they must have seen i was going to steal their thunder and wanted back in. now i'm pissed. i was going to start a new career of eddie vedder solo tribute shows under the name of "Lights Up Keely". Dammit. :evil:

;):D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options

PASS IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well thank goodness...they must have seen i was going to steal their thunder and wanted back in. now i'm pissed. i was going to start a new career of eddie vedder solo tribute shows under the name of "Lights Up Keely". Dammit. :evil:

Don't give up on your dream, my friend. Just show up with a mandolin and a bottle of wine and next thing you know you'll have people creating cranky threads about your political views and, more positively, glowing threads titled "Pix In Which Lights Up Keely Looks Hot."
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965

PASS IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give up on your dream, my friend. Just show up with a mandolin and a bottle of wine and next thing you know you'll have people creating cranky threads about your political views and, more positively, glowing threads titled "Pix In Which Lights Up Keely Looks Hot."

Very true! :) That said, I would never sit on a stage with a case of Corona. Harp, yes. Corona, no.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Boston, MA Posts: 347
    Does anyone know if there's a cover charge for the BSL thing at the Harp?
    492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
    2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
    2010: Boston
    2012: Made in America Philly
  • Options

last i heard there wasn't.
  • Options
    AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Boston, MA Posts: 347

Sweet, thanks. I might have to show up then. Saw BSL about a month ago at Harper's Ferry, wouldn't mind a little Pre-PJ warmup tomorrow.
    492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
    2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
    2010: Boston
    2012: Made in America Philly
  • Options

Sweet, thanks. I might have to show up then. Saw BSL about a month ago at Harper's Ferry, wouldn't mind a little Pre-PJ warmup tomorrow.

you talking about the fundraiser i ran with my peeps?! :mrgreen:

yeah...BSL is pretty tight
  • Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964

PASS IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    mcthudmcthud Posts: 366
    I'll bee seeing you donkeys there in a few hours. Anyone know what time doors are? Wanna grab me poster and tube before all the "bridge and tunnelers" make their way over.
  • Options
    mcthud wrote:
    I'll bee seeing you donkeys there in a few hours. Anyone know what time doors are? Wanna grab me poster and tube before all the "bridge and tunnelers" make their way over.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    jimbo2112jimbo2112 Posts: 4
    I'm in.
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,514
    doors have knobs

and we're a bunch of fuckin knobs for beating this into the ground ;)

i just want to know what YourDirtisMyfood meant??[/quote]

hahaha...

w/out backreading, the harp has a section that has no windows, it just opens up onto the sidewalk.

my ears are ringing. what a night.
  • Options
    JoeTzuJoeTzu Posts: 88
    Back Seat Lover Ruled
    I met some awesome Pearl Jam Fans (monkeewrench + monkeewrenchet)
    Helped raise some money for a great cause
    Had some decent beer
    All in all a stellar fund raiser

Thanks to all involved
    Tickle my nausea
  • Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    Good meeting you too, Joe, and Tara too! Looking forward to the NYC pre-shows (and PJ shows too). And thanks to Dissisdentman for wearing that hat - easy to pick him out of a crowd! The Boston show alone was worth the trip from Seattle. Can't wait to see what they pull out in NYC.