Not going to the Irish Dates anymore.

Tommy GuitarTommy Guitar Posts: 134
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I had plans with a friend for the two Irish Dates. These would be my first PJ concert. Was so pumped. My friend pulled out for another concert :evil: There is no-one else that can come along :(
As i bought the 4 tickets (2 for dublin and 2 for belfast) I am gutted. I won't go alone tbh. I guess i'm selling 4 PJ tickets. Any Takers ?
DUBLIN~~22-6-10
BELFAST~~23-6-10

"Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight,"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I've been to a few myself... I don't see the problem?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Your friend sounds like an ass. Go anyway. You'll have a blast and probably make new, better friends.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    pm sent..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Oh no! Don't miss out on your first Pearl Jam concerts because of some ingrate.

You'll meet a lot of nice people before, during and after the shows - that's pretty much guaranteed. :D

I was "alone" during the Dublin show in 2006 (friends had 10C tickets and I had GA), it was my first Pearl Jam show and I loved every second of it. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • ActionJackActionJack Posts: 137
    go into the closest bar to the venue, find the hottest girl there and ask her if she wants to go to an awesome show

I enjoy skinny-skiing, going to bullfights on acid...

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    I have two friends desperately searching for two dublin tickets if they are standing??
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    ActionJack wrote:
    go into the closest bar to the venue, find the hottest girl there and ask her if she wants to go to an awesome show
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Don't stay home! Find someone else to go with or go alone. You can still have a good time.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Yeah---go!!!! Let us know what you decide!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Sucks that your friend pulled out, but that definitely shouldn't stop you from going. If you want to get rid of your spare, then make sure that you go to a pre-party. Not only will you meet some fantastic people, but you can probably sell your spare for face (of course!). Seriously, I flew overseas for the '08 tour by myself to meet up with some very generous people who sold me their spare.

Go and have a great time, I guarantee you will not be sorry :ugeek: :P
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop