Options

pearl jam killed my cat

DaveMatthewsDaveMatthews Posts: 73
edited December 2007 in The Porch
i was listening to pearl jam today really loud and the wind blew my door open. i didn't notice it because of stupid pearl jam was so loud. so my little baby kitten runs out there like he just discovered a new world and gets DESTROYED by a delivery truck.

good job pearl jam. good job. all their fault, really.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    :(
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    I prpmise you the cat did not feel a thing! I will mail you my two cats, I've been looking for a reason to get rid of them. Thank You.
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • Options
    Why don't you go recruit some new 16 year old collar-popping kids to listen to your pussy ass music instead of trying to bother fans of a band that actually rocks... You suck and so does your music. Take that violin and shove it up your ass.
    Detroit '98 - Detroit '03 - Toledo '04 - Grand Rapids '04 - Kitchener '05 - London '05 - Grand Rapids '06 - Cleveland '06 - Detroit '06 - Chicago '07 - West Palm Beach - Tampa '08 - Toronto '09 - Indy '10 - Buffalo '10 - Toronto '11 - London '13
  • Options
    Jesika537 wrote:
    Why don't you go recruit some new 16 year old collar-popping kids to listen to your pussy ass music instead of trying to bother fans of a band that actually rocks... You suck and so does your music. Take that violin and shove it up your ass.

That my friend earned you a gold star. :D
  • Options
    Can't you keep this shit to yourself. I don't want to read about pets being killed full stop. This thread should have been deleted. If can't come up with relevant issues on Pearl Jam then don't post this bullshit.
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....

• Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    I'm sorry but I lol'ed at that.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Your arrogance killed your cat. Do the world a favor and don't supervise anymore animals.. and don't ever have children.
  • Options
    I like destroying pussy with my Peterbuilt.
    the Minions
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    lol, that's funny ! sorry, but it made me laugh..
    Sorry for your cat though :o
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    awwww poor lil thing
  • Options
    Cats suck
  • Options
    lowlight1 wrote:
    Cats suck
    while i agree with your sentiment completely... this was a kitten were talking about... and those are cute... and whether it be cat or kitten, no animal deserve to die in such a way... or to be subjected to prolonged contact with dave matthews
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    so.......you killed your cat. bad job.
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    is it possible the kitten opened the door itself and threw itself in front of the truck?

...oh wait....is that controversial? :D

ah no im sorry, i live on a busy road and have lost pets like that...and it fuckin sucks. comiserations to you and your fallen feline friend
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,554
    Convenient to blame it on pearl jam isn't it...

On another note, its absolutely heartbreaking to lose a pet. I know how you feel. I lost my dog this summer. Something was wrong with the liver and she got worse and worse. It all happened in a week or so... In the end, I couldn't take it anymore and had her put down. Toughest and hardest decision I have ever faced... Losing my grandparents was way easier...

That dog was amazing and I still miss it 6 months later.
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    lowlight1 wrote:
    Cats suck

They are way better than useless fucking dogs.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    Songburst wrote:

how are cats better?? im a fan of both but i totally acknowledge that cats are the most Selfish, Self-absorbed creatures you could have the burden of paying for. they look good and are cute (kittens obviously excel in this area) but they do absolutely nothing but lie around, being picky about the food u feed them.

......i suppose they do look after themselves more than a dog now that i think about it (groom themselves, dont shit all over your apartmnent /garden)....so ultimately i just answered my own question....

i gota get handle of my Brain-Mouth problem
  • Options
    JordyWordy wrote:
    how are cats better?? im a fan of both but i totally acknowledge that cats are the most Selfish, Self-absorbed creatures you could have the burden of paying for. they look good and are cute (kittens obviously excel in this area) but they do absolutely nothing but lie around, being picky about the food u feed them.

......i suppose they do look after themselves more than a dog now that i think about it (groom themselves, dont shit all over your apartmnent /garden)....so ultimately i just answered my own question....

i gota get handle of my Brain-Mouth problem

LOL this really made me laugh :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    Songburst wrote:

Dogs Rule!!!

I have no problems with cats. But I will never get one and here is why. They shit in a box in your house. No thank you
  • Options
    Dogs Rule!!!

yes but cats are better :p

• Options
    LOL this really made me laugh :D

yeh im reading it again now. a proud moment :)
  • Options
    JordyWordy wrote:
    yeh im reading it again now. a proud moment :)

Cats are still better :p

• Options
    yes but cats are better :p

If I ever owned a cat it would be the first to shit outside and go for walks. LOL

Like I said I have many freinds that have cats. And I have no problem what so ever with them. I come from a family that always had dogs. Nobody in my family owns a cat.
  • Options
    If I ever owned a cat it would be the first to shit outside and go for walks. LOL

Like I said I have many freinds that have cats. And I have no problem what so ever with them. I come from a family that always had dogs. Nobody in my family owns a cat.

ah! you see i'm the same... but with cats! never owned a dog, like them, but prefer cats :)

• Options
    ah! you see i'm the same... but with cats! never owned a dog, like them, but prefer cats :)

Awww well then its settled then. lol

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/patrickpjfan/015.jpg

^ ^
    This little guy makes my day and world alot of the times. :)
  • Options
    Awww well then its settled then. lol

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/patrickpjfan/015.jpg

^ ^
    This little guy makes my day and world alot of the times. :)

AWWWWW!!!! :o

so cute!

these gals rock my world:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/gruftyzombie/DSC00266.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/gruftyzombie/DSC00192.jpg

now.... tell me they're not cute?! :p

• Options

If you were the person that said dogs are fucking useless then no they are not cute. But you didn't so yea they are cute. But Dogs rule!!! hehehe
  • Options
    If you were the person that said dogs are fucking useless then no they are not cute. But you didn't so yea they are cute. But Dogs rule!!! hehehe

shocking.... and no, you're right, it wasn't me.... so i'll let you off ;)

*whispers* cats are STILL better! hehe! :p

• Options
    shocking.... and no, you're right, it wasn't me.... so i'll let you off ;)

*whispers* cats are STILL better! hehe! :p

Well we each know where we stand then on the issue. lol :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuJYTKnA3e8

hehehe :D