$79.46

Audio CD (July 19, 2011)
Original Release Date: 2011
Number of Discs: 3
Label: Roc-A-Fella
ASIN: B003SNYZS4

----

From Andrew Wood's Facebook page:

"The Andy documentary now has an official release date - June 29, 2010. Mark your calendars, people!"

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• daviecoopdaviecoop Posts: 198
    I never thought this would ever happen. Looking forward to seeing this.
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    I'd really like to watch it :)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    Malfunkshun: The Andrew Wood Story on DVD.

Hopefully it will be released on Bluray, too!
    *crossing fingers
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    demetrios wrote:

"The Andy documentary now has an official release date - June 29, 2010. Mark your calendars, people!"

:)

i asume you mean dvd release, any idea if it'll be available in uk.

i'll check amazon for a start i suppose
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    looking forward to seeing this! thanks for the info, D!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    demetrios wrote:

:)

i asume you mean dvd release, any idea if it'll be available in uk.

i'll check amazon for a start i suppose

Not sure!

AW .. "Just for clarification's sake, the Andy documentary is "Malfunkshun: The Andrew Wood Story", and this is the DVD release coming out on June 29th. The film itself was finished in 2005!"

Whoo hooo!!! :)
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    i know. why has it taken so long, i remember talking to one of my friends who lives near san franscisco, and was telling me about it, that would've been in 2005, i guess, kinda forgot all about it. i remember checking torrents incase it was released, and i missed it, or it was leaked, but no luck. can't belive its finally getting released.....
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    whoa. that's awesome!
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    very cool.......looking forward to it.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    Sweet!
    I have been looking forward to seeing this.
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • This was talked about on WMMR. They(Pearl Jam management) flew Pierre out to Seattle to interview folks during the Brad show. He had to get questions ready for the 3-day trip. He and Matt Cord were talking abour it on Tuesday on the air. They wanted to clear up rumors about Pierre going out to interview for the Spectrum DVD. Matt Cord talked about the PJ website and how we were talking about the DVD interview. Can't wait till next week to hear what Pierre has to say about the trip.
    This was talked about on WMMR. They(Pearl Jam management) flew Pierre out to Seattle to interview folks during the Brad show. He had to get questions ready for the 3-day trip. He and Matt Cord were talking abour it on Tuesday on the air. They wanted to clear up rumors about Pierre going out to interview for the Spectrum DVD. Matt Cord talked about the PJ website and how we were talking about the DVD interview. Can't wait till next week to hear what Pierre has to say about the trip.

I can't wait too! I'm hoping this Spectrum report is also available on Bluray for those HD nut's like myself.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    This'll be interesting. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Cool! Thanks for the info. Will be sure to pick one up.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Turn on WMMR now, Pierre is talking about the show and the DVD. :D
    Turn on WMMR now, Pierre is talking about the show and the DVD. :D

What's the frequency?
  • No, the Soundgarden show and the Andy Wood DVD.
    No, the Soundgarden show and the Andy Wood DVD.

sweet! :D
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Thanks for the heads up on this demetrios!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Ah Outshined! I feel like i'm back playing Road Rash for the Sega CD. Getting chased by the cops while i'm beating other bikers out with chains. :lol:
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,385
    Wow! It's about time. Can't wait to see it.
    3 more weeks!!!!
  • Does anyone know where this is going to be available to buy from?
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
    Does anyone know where this is going to be available to buy from?

Probably every store, being that it will be released by studio giant Universal Studios! :)
    Did anybody get this yet?
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    does this guy really need a documentary? i'm not trying to be a dick, but he didn't do anything for music... he just died at a young age. mother love bone wasn't even that good of a band.
    there are more important people in music that documentaries should be based on. just sayin'
  • rolenrockrolenrock Posts: 312
    oh yeah? I guess the Grunge movement would have come about with out Mother Love Bone... THE grunge band coming out of Seattle in the late 80's ... without the decent success of Andrew Wood ... there would be no Jeff Ament and Stone Gossard... and NO PEARL JAM... period.
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    rolenrock wrote:
    oh yeah? I guess the Grunge movement would have come about with out Mother Love Bone... THE grunge band coming out of Seattle in the late 80's ... without the decent success of Andrew Wood ... there would be no Jeff Ament and Stone Gossard... and NO PEARL JAM... period.

lol yeah because mother love bone was "grunge" and there was no such band as soundgarden. mother love bone was "cock rock" at its finest.