Sickest 40 seconds in Pearl Jam history

2»

Comments

• KO282453 wrote:
    Sorry guys. I just thought that it was pretty fucking sick, with all the feedback and distortion and Mike McCready hatefucking the amp. I didn't know that everyone has to try and be cool and have a differing opinion because dissention is the hipster thing to do.

I should have called it "Sick" not "Sickest" I guess. False advertising... Obviously saying this song or that song is "the best" is retarded.

Thanks for making me even more cynical about the world and even more of a misanthrope.

You had it right the FIRST TIME!!! hatefucking the amp. <-- might be the coolest thing i ever heard!!! i watch this song on youtube all the time, i'm never gona be able to watch it again without thinking, Mike's hate fucking the amp :mrgreen: OUTSTANDING!!!

thanks, I am proud of that wordmanship! I'm better now and have a more pleasant perspective on everything. :D
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    My favorite NAIS performance- absolutely incredible!

Thanks for that!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    exept Black unplugged,i think this version of NAIS is the one i watch more than any other pj video and the one i post the most in forum...this amazing song in this version go to high!!!!!and i love how ed looks at mike and turn in front and say the last word..great song!!!!music,lyrics....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Sick song. Sick performance!
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Fantastic clip - nothing else to say. Thank you.
  • I was there and it was great. A really impressive performance!
    One hand will wash the other!
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    jones wrote:
    I don't know how anything associated with that boring song can be considered the best anything of their career.
    wrong

I'm a huge fan of when people give 1 word answers to something like they are 100% without a doubt right.

I find the song to be slow and boring and a huge momentum killer at a show. Far from their best. But if it's your favorite song in their catalog, more power to you. Enjoy.

FAIL

j/k, couldn't resist :mrgreen:
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    The intensity in Ed's eyes is fuckin sick...THAT'S how its done boys...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    MAS wrote:
    The intensity in Ed's eyes is fuckin sick...THAT'S how its done boys...
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123792&hilit=+nais
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SO SO TRUE!!!! Glad someone knows exactly what i think!!

As soon as I saw the video I immediately thought of you.