Ed Solo was my favorite concert(s) ever.

2»

Comments

• mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    KO282453 wrote:
    spoman wrote:
    I saw Ed at N J pac and for me it was'nt a concert. It was more like a awsome experince .

me 2 , +1. just a cool fun night. PJ,thats a Rock Concert!!!

NJPAC was a Surreal Religious experience...and trumped even Hawaii (sorry Aloha, the shows (Bloody awesome tho they were), but not the Aloha crew I was hangn with)
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Black-12Black-12 Posts: 249
    Ed shows are life changing....saw him two time last year in the 3rd row...life changing...shoke his hand both nights after the shows...So grateful for the experance...hope there are more to come! Thanks for the sound track of my life...
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    gotta say, i think about the two nights in vancouver he did to open the april fools tour often. hard sun was incredible and one of the best moments i've had at a concert. being surrounded by ten club friends on the first night was so fun too. just a great time all around.

two words to sum up how great Ed solo was:

FAR BEHIND!!!!!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    par for the coarse- nice. not sure if that was intentional but that was good real good
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,404
    Santa Barbara, Los Angeles 1, Montreal 1, Montreal 2, Toronto 1 & Toronto 2. They were all amazing show's. And amazing preparties! :D

Small events & small crowds @ the show's were very intimate & being up close to Ed were amazing. Only thing that at times ruined the show's were bums & drunks screaming @ Ed. You would think attending a classy theatre you would act like a gentlemen & show some respect for the man up on stage and not be an asshole & scream like a moron. The energy of each show blew my mind. I hope Ed does another Into The Wild V2 Solo show's close by.
  • flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    belthook wrote:
    spoman wrote:
    I saw Ed at N J pac and for me it was'nt a concert. It was more like a awsome experince .
    Great point. That night was kinda surreal. I have never been to a show that the audience seemed so in tune with what the performer was doing. It felt like you could hear a pin drop and everyone hung on every word Eddie had to say. I could actually understand what he was saying between songs and his explanation of YL blew me away. I have seen 12 PJ shows and it is tough to compare a full PJ show to an EV show but it was amazing.
    Agreed. There was something in the air that night...
  • DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    edited April 2010
    Get_Right wrote:
    NJPAC was tremendous

NJPAC WOOOOOOOT!!! GREAT everybody rushed in front of the stage during hard sun. i was in front . ed dove in stage , fantastic concert. yellow ledbetter story. unthought known played for the first time ever.

2763024874_9f21f71cb5_m.jpg
    Post edited by Dillsnufus on
  • joeybucketsjoeybuckets Posts: 511
    i saw Ed at United palace in NYC sat 3rd row. it was insane.
    6.19.08 Camden 1
    6.24.08 MSG 1
    8.05.08 EV NYC 2 (3rd Row)
    5.18.10 Newark
    5.20.10 MSG 1
    5.21.10 MSG 2
    6.21.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    6.22.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    9.02.12 Made In America Festival, Philly
    10.18.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
    10.19.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY