The Messi Show

2»

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    force-10 wrote:
    He´s the best!

And not only is he very good at what he does; he seems to be a very down-to-earth kind of kid. Listen to his interviews. There is no comparison with other players that have the priviledge to be compared with this fella, technically, talently, humanly, speaking. Period.

The cule´s are gonna have real madrid for dinner this saturday!

I agree 10000% Viska El Barca!!!!!!! Bioxe Noise in the house!!!!!!
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    He made a Messi of Arsenhole.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Only 22 and already being talked about in the same breath as Cruyf, Maradonna, Pele! What a bloody legend. I can't wait to see what he can do in 3/4 years.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • mauausmauaus Posts: 32
    Hinn wrote:
    mauaus wrote:
    Messi needs to win the world cup (shining as the star of the argentinian side) to be considered the best of all time. The fact that hes only 22 contributes instead of detracting merit, so much more ahead for him .
    I think Diego's putting the shackles on him just so he can hang on to being the best modern player and not let young Leo take over the mantle just yet.
    You know thats not the first time ive heard that and it makes sense. I think of Maradona as a brilliant player, hes amazing, but as a person he is shit so i wouldnt be surprised if he pulled something like that
  • force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    Today he made his 40th goal in the three cups (liga, copa del rey, champions). Astro messi!

Regarding his match with ronaldo today after the game he stated that there was no match to begin with with him. Simply barca was superior. Period. Mind you, he scored a goal in this game.

For those who can read spanish..

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/messi ... ftb_74/Tes

And messi was not the star today. It was Xavi, as usual.
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.