Seattle Team McCready event check out our auction items!

theboxerorthebagtheboxerorthebag Posts: 1,774
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Check out the items we will be auctioning off this Saturday thanks to some VERY generous donors:

1. Autographed Mike McCready 8x10 from the Gorge 2006 (Mike Leaning Back Playing the Guitar) Framed
2. Autographed Mike McCready 8x10 from the Gorge 2006 (Mike playing guitar with no shirt with Ed standing next to him) Framed
3. Complete Magazines Rolling Stone Eddie Vedder 1996, Eddie Vedder Shirtless crowed surfing Rolling Stone 1999, Spin Magazine entire band with Jack Irons 1997.
4. Mike McCready Autographed 16X20 of him Jumping in the air Playing Guitar. Framed
5. Yellow Mike McCready Dog Pick Concert Used Seattle 09
6. 2008 PJ Concert Poster from Columbia South Carolina (Framed)
7. 1995 Golden Gate Park Concert PJ Concert Poster (framed)
8. 2007 Fan Club Christmas 45 Love Reign o'er me Autographed By Mike McCready and Eddie Vedder. (Framed)
9. One Of a Kind Cel's Used for making of Do the Evolution Animated PJ video (framed) One is of 3 whales under water the other is of an Army tank going through an explosion.
10.2008 Pearl Jam Lollapalooza poster autographed by Mike McCready
11.Certificate for 2 tickets a month for a year from the Showbox
12. Pearl Jam Outside Lands 2009 poster
13. Pearl Jam Seattle II 2009 poster
14. Tour for four of the KEXP radio station

Everyone in Seattle needs to come out to Fuel in Pioneer Square for some great music from Jodie Watts and To The Glorious Lonely and to bid on these one of a kind items and our other great auction/raffle items.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    wow, amazing.
    will pictures of these items be provided online? can people bid via proxy or internet if they cannot attend in person?
    Good luck with everything. A great thing you and all volunteers are doing
  • wow, amazing.
    will pictures of these items be provided online? can people bid via proxy or internet if they cannot attend in person?
    Good luck with everything. A great thing you and all volunteers are doing

I wish we could provide these items online for everyone to bid on, but unfortionately you must be present to bid.

Thanks for the well wishes. Hope this turns out to be a great event for each city that is participating.
  • bump for the Seattle event.

We will be set up and ready to go at 6:30, so please come down early check out our fabulous auction items, have a drink, a bite to eat and mingle before the show starts.
  • Sorry about the sideways pic on #1...too lazy to change it though. Here are pics of items 1-9 all donated by one of our very own! I'll keep their anonymity unless they choose to give a shout out but would love to say thank you so very much for your generosity in donating so many items to such a phenomenal cause. Also, thank you to Tammi, Lisa, and Laura for spearheading all of the organization for this global event. You guys rock!

1. Autographed Mike McCready 8x10 from the Gorge 2006 (Mike Leaning Back Playing the Guitar) Framed
    img4036.jpg
    2. Autographed Mike McCready 8x10 from the Gorge 2006 (Mike playing guitar with no shirt with Ed standing next to him) Framed
    img4037f.jpg
    3. Complete Magazines Rolling Stone Eddie Vedder 1996, Eddie Vedder Shirtless crowed surfing Rolling Stone 1999, Spin Magazine entire band with Jack Irons 1997.
    img00197y.jpg
    4. Mike McCready Autographed 16X20 of him Jumping in the air Playing Guitar. Framed
    img4040q.jpg
    5. Yellow Mike McCready Dog Pick Concert Used Seattle 09 (seen in Spin Mag photo)
    6. 2008 PJ Concert Poster from Columbia South Carolina (Framed)
    img4041h.jpg
    7. 1995 Golden Gate Park Concert PJ Concert Poster (framed)
    img4039u.jpg
    8. 2007 Fan Club Christmas 45 Love Reign o'er me Autographed By Mike McCready and Eddie Vedder. (Framed)
    img4042g.jpg
    9. One Of a Kind Cel's Used for making of Do the Evolution Animated PJ video (framed) One is of 3 whales under water the other is of an Army tank going through an explosion.
    img4038f.jpg
    img00196b.jpg
    10.2008 Pearl Jam Lollapalooza poster autographed by Mike McCready
    11.Certificate for 2 tickets a month for a year from the Showbox
  • I would like to say thanks to Ryan, Tammi & Lisa for putting this event together for such a great cause. The items pictured above are from my personal Pearl Jam collection and if anyone has any questions about any of the items please feel free to e-mail or PM me. My direct e-mail address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Seattlebatman@aol.com">Seattlebatman@aol.com</a><!-- e -->. I hope that everyone who can make it down brings lots of money to bid on all the auction items to show support for this charity.
  • just added a few more items to the original list.

Thanks to everyone for their generous donations.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Oooo my gooood so many cool item... and i live sooo faaar away! :cry: Is there a way to participate from so far away!?!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Entry Donation: 10.00
    Time: 8:00pm
    164 S. Washington St.
    Seattle,WA
    http://www.fuelseattle.com/

Special Musical Guest - Jodie Watts with Rick Friel
    To the Glorious Lonely with Jeff Rouse
    Dreaded Knuckles and Enkrya
    Donations: http://www.firstgiving.com/tammilaster
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • arq wrote:
    Oooo my gooood so many cool item... and i live sooo faaar away! :cry: Is there a way to participate from so far away!?!

I wish there was Jose. We are requiring that people be present to win. If I could make an exception for anyone it would be you. :D

I just want you to know that your Vitalogy LP was the first raffle/auction item I received so I can't thank you enough for your contribution!!
    arq wrote:

I wish there was Jose. We are requiring that people be present to win. If I could make an exception for anyone it would be you. :D

I just want you to know that your Vitalogy LP was the first raffle/auction item I received so I can't thank you enough for your contribution!!

Anything for my beloved Seattle <3<3<3

I don't know why i thought this was done already, I would like to send another thing but is not going to make it on time :( maybe is going to be send as a reward for all you hard work! :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• a little morning bump for the Seattle event.

Hope to see everyone at Fuel at 6:30!
  • also up for auction. A Philly I poster signed by all five members of the band.

Hey Seattle people, show up early around 6:30 or 7 so you can grab a drink and check out our auction items!
  • also up for auction. A Philly I poster signed by all five members of the band.

Hey Seattle people, show up early around 6:30 or 7 so you can grab a drink and check out our auction items!

Here is a pic...sorry for the IPhone weak quality.

img00220u.jpg
  • thanks Ryan. This poster is a beauty, come out and bid on it.
    164 S. Washington St.
    Seattle,WA

Special Musical Guest - Jodie Watts with Rick Friel ;););)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Entry Donation: 10.00
    164 S. Washington St.
    Seattle,WA

Special Musical Guest - Jodie Watts with Rick Friel ;););)

Quit winking at me Erik!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    arq wrote:

I'm in the same boat! I love that Do The Evolution Whale & Army Tank Cel framed setup's! How much would one go for?
    demetrios wrote:
    I'm in the same boat! I love that Do The Evolution Whale & Army Tank Cel framed setup's! How much would one go for?

Those were the things that i wanted :cry: far beyond awesome!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

How do you think I feel? They have been sitting in my office for the past few days and I've been drooling over them.
    How do you think I feel? They have been sitting in my office for the past few days and I've been drooling over them.

Sometimes is a bad thing to be a decent person, bad people have (kind of) all the fun!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Totally dig the Do The Evolution Whale & Army Tank Cel as well...Sometimes I wish I lived up that way
    arq wrote:

Sometimes is a bad thing to be a decent person, bad people have (kind of) all the fun!

And no doubt my good friend, you're totally preaching to the choir on that note..:twisted:
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Sweet Jebus! :shock: I couldn't work at all! Just a few hour's to go man.
  • arq wrote:

Yah, and while I can't have it I CAN have pics of it! That said, here's another one. I'm going to drink now :(
    photorfc.jpg
    Seattle

164 S. Washington St.
    Seattle,WA

Special Musical Guest - Jodie Watts with Rick Friel , ;);)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • this is some sweet stuff people, you know you want to bid on it!