2»

Comments

• KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Get_Right wrote:
    no worries
    just curious as to why you are doing it this way
    tis all
    dont take it personally amigo

I might be interested if I knew the number. :mrgreen: Because a lottery for some kick ass seat would be damn cool.

Hi Get_Right,

I don't think you understand the point of the lottery...The point is to help two fans out that don't have tickets to the show....I know you can probably go to ticketmaster and get two tickets..But, I am sure these seats won't be all that great...But, anyways just trying to help two fans out...If you don't have tickets now and your a fan that really wants to go...Put your name in the lottery and you may get lucky...

Jeremy
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    Not for nothing, but you disclosed your number on the first page.
    pjl44 wrote:

Hi,

If you mean when I stated I have a 98,000 fan club number?...The tickets that are up for lottery aren't under my fan club number...It is under a family member that isn't using both tickets..I never did disclose what the fan club number is for the tickets that up for the lottery..

Jeremy
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    pjl44 wrote:

Hi,

If you mean when I stated I have a 98,000 fan club number?...The tickets that are up for lottery aren't under my fan club number...It is under a family member that isn't using both tickets..I never did disclose what the fan club number is for the tickets that up for the lottery..

Jeremy

Gotcha...good luck with the lottery.
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I have a ticket for the show and know this is your lottery, but you really should post the FC number. Its not like this is the most soughtafter show, but you'd probably get more interest if you just threw up the 145xxx or whatever they are.

But to each their own
    The fan club number is a good and should be pretty good seats for St.Louis...

Jeremy
  • AlltheWay23AlltheWay23 Posts: 159
    Is there any way I can put my name in for both of them?? I am coming from Chicago and have a friend in STL that I would like to go with.
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Hey Jeremy can you enter me but it's for someone else. I don't think he is a ten club member but he has been a long time fan. He works at the Slackers in Alton and has been looking for a ticket. He is an awesome guy :mrgreen:
    Thanks!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
    Is there any way I can put my name in for both of them?? I am coming from Chicago and have a friend in STL that I would like to go with.

Hi AlltheWay23,

You can put your name into the lottery for one ticket....I am sorry...If your friend is on the porch?...Have him/her enter the lottery..

Let me know if you still want to enter the lottery..

Jeremy
    mindi wrote:
    Hey Jeremy can you enter me but it's for someone else. I don't think he is a ten club member but he has been a long time fan. He works at the Slackers in Alton and has been looking for a ticket. He is an awesome guy :mrgreen:
    Thanks!

Hi Mindi,

Yeah, you can enter your name in for your friend....Good luck..

Jeremy
    bump
    Have until Sunday 6pm central time to enter the lottery..No more enteries will be taken after 6pm..

Jeremy
    mindi wrote:
    Thanks!

Hi Mindi,

Yeah, you can enter your name in for your friend....Good luck..

Jeremy

Jeremy THANKS!
    This guy doesn't care what the fc number is, he really just wants to go! :D
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
    Hi,

Jlwkams and Mindi are the winners of the tickets...I will be sending you each of you a pm soon with further details...Congrulations...

Jeremy
    Hi,

Jlwkams and Mindi are the winners of the tickets...I will be sending you each of you a pm soon with further details...Congrulations...

Jeremy
    :mrgreen:
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    edited April 2010
    Hey, just read this thread. Won't be anywhere near any shows this tour. :(

Just out of curiosity, what is the Ten Club number/range for these tickets?

Inquiring (yes nosey) minds would love to know. :D (now that its over)
    Post edited by Wilds on
  • what a generous thing to do!!! please don't put me in the lottery...I just wanted to tell you that it's great to see that giving people still exist :D
    If I had known then...what I know now...

the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
    The fan club number is around 160,000..

Jeremy
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    The fan club number is around 160,000..

Jeremy

Cool. Should be some great seats and a great time. Have fun.