Lottery For 2 St.Louis Fan Club Tickets

KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I am going to have a drawing for two fans two each win one fan club ticket to the St.Louis show...I would appreciate it if you only put you name in the drawing...If you don't already have tickets to the show?....The purpose of this drawing is to help two fans out who don't have tickets and want to go...

Here is how it will work...Just reply to this post with your screen name....I will put all the names in a hat etc and draw to the luck winners..The fan club tickets will be sold at face value...The best place to purchase them from me will be at the pre party in STL...Or I can make other arrangments to get the ticket to you..

The drawing starts now and will end at 6pm central time Sunday April 11th...Good luck to everyone...Please only reply one time with your screen name...I will not put you in the drawing twice..Please don't send me a private message telling me how bad you want a ticket...This will be a legit drawing...

Jeremy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    bump
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    bump for others.
    im not interested in the tickets
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    What's your 10c number? I'm going on my 145xxx, but know someone who might be interested.
    www.cluthelee.com
    What's your 10c number? I'm going on my 145xxx, but know someone who might be interested.

I am not going to let everoyne know what the fan club number is...Because, I want fans that don't have tickets to get a chance to see them...Not for someone who is trying to upgrade their ticket...Not trying to be a jerk..Just want to help out fans without a ticket..I will say it will be a pretty good ticket...Probably better than you will be able to get off ticketmaster...Etc

Jeremy
  • Already got my tickets, please don't enter me
    Good idea, and bless you for your generosity
    Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire?

I'll not lose my faith, it's an inside job today

St. Louis 5/4/10 Hope for many more!
  • VH123058VH123058 Posts: 151
    ok, so I'm a little slow. Are you auctioning, a ticket per show? The lucky winner hangs with you both nights? Just want to be sure, I read correctly. Thanks for being a generous member, this is a great idea.
    edited April 2010
    VH123058 wrote:
    ok, so I'm a little slow. Are you auctioning, a ticket per show? The lucky winner hangs with you both nights? Just want to be sure, I read correctly. Thanks for being a generous member, this is a great idea.

Hi,

This isn't an auction..It is a lottery...It is for two fan club tickets...I will draw two names.....The two fans that win the two tickets...Will be able to purchase the fan club tickets.

If you anyone has anymore questions?..Just post with a reply..

Jeremy
    Post edited by KingJeremyD on
    No worries man. They are getting a club box via family connections. Used to be a touring buddy back in the 90s and thought he might like to be closer until I called. to check. Got him front row STL 2000 on my tix. Great night! You can see us jamming out on the TB DVD during GTF!
    www.cluthelee.com
    No worries man. They are getting a club box via family connections. Used to be a touring buddy back in the 90s and thought he might like to be closer until I called. to check. Got him front row STL 2000 on my tix. Great night! You can see us jamming out on the TB DVD during GTF!

No problem man....I was at the STL 2000 show..My brother and his wife used my tickets...I have a 98,000 number and he was second row dead center...I do believe...It was a great show...My highlight of that show was when Ed danced with the lady doing sign language after Given to Fly..

Jeremy
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    This is a great idea
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
    bump
    bump
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i just see this thread...bravo Jeremy,nice to help a fan that dont have a tix
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    bump
  • jlwkamsjlwkams Posts: 77
    I'd like to register my name for a friend who is looking for a ticket. Hope this is OK.

jlwkams
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Really cool of you what you are doing with the lottery.

David 64xxx
    jlwkams wrote:
    I'd like to register my name for a friend who is looking for a ticket. Hope this is OK.

jlwkams

Hi Jlwkams,

Is your friend on the porch?..If he is?...He can reply to this post...If not?...It is ok for you to enter for him...As long he gets the ticket...

Jeremy
    bump
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,837
    let me get this straight
    you are having a lottery to sell extra tix without disclosing the 10c number for a show that took awhile to sell out?
    Get_Right wrote:
    let me get this straight
    you are having a lottery to sell extra tix without disclosing the 10c number for a show that took awhile to sell out?

The fan club number is pretty good..All I am going to state..I am not forcing anyone to put their name in the drawing..Just trying to help out some fans that don't have tickets..

Jeremy
    The fan club number is pretty good..All I am going to state..I am not forcing anyone to put their name in the drawing..Just trying to help out some fans that don't have tickets..

Jeremy

but thats like buying a raffle ticket and not knowing the prize
    edited April 2010
    Get_Right wrote:

Jeremy

but thats like buying a raffle ticket and not knowing the prize

I stated it was a good fan club number..If you don't have a ticket to the show?...You would be more than happy to be able to get one of these tickets..Trust me the tickets will be good...Trying to do something good here for fans that don't have a ticket...And I have to take flack for it..

It isn't a raffle..It is a lottery...

Jeremy
    but thats like buying a raffle ticket and not knowing the prize[/quote]

The prize is you go to the show. The point is not to care about where you sit.
    www.cluthelee.com
    nah man no flack
    just curious as to why you just dont offer them up for sale while disclosing the 10c number

tis all

MSG perhaps
    but this is a bit different
    and to say you dont care where you sit is to never have had good seats
    I am not disclosing the fan club number..Because, you have fans that want to upgrade their fan club tickets..Which I am doing this lottery to help out fans that don't have a ticket to the show...I am done discussing this..

Jeremy
    I am not disclosing the fan club number..Because, you have fans that want to upgrade their fan club tickets..Which I am doing this lottery to help out fans that don't have a ticket to the show...I am done discussing this..

Jeremy
    fair enough
    but how will you truly know?
    you wont
    Get_Right wrote:

MSG perhaps
    but this is a bit different
    and to say you dont care where you sit is to never have had good seats

Hi Get_Right,

This drawing is going to happen...If you aren't going to put your name in the lottery?...Then you should not worry about it to much...I think I am doing a pretty good thing here for pearl jam fans...Not trying to be a jerk ok...But, I am giving two fans that don't have tickets and giving them a chance to go...Which the tickets will be pretty good..

Jeremy
    edited April 2010
    Get_Right wrote:

Jeremy
    fair enough
    but how will you truly know?
    you wont

Hi Get_Right,

Going with the honesty policy...If you read my first post about this lottery drawing?...I stated that I wanted fans that didn't have tickets to the St.Louis show to just put their name in the lottery...No I can't be sure that a fan already has a ticket..But, I am going to take a chance on that and fans being honest...

Jeremy
    no worries
    just curious as to why you are doing it this way
    tis all
    dont take it personally amigo

I might be interested if I knew the number. :mrgreen: Because a lottery for some kick ass seat would be damn cool.