potential Boston show Stage Guests?

2»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    drsluggo wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Consider the fact that it was the band (but more so Ed) that purposely started and hyped the Bon Jovi/Billy Joel etc. rumors for the recent Philly shows simply to propagate the "special guest" bullshit hype.
    Why would they start rumors like that? If so, it definitely backfired - he seemed SLIGHTLY annoyed/off when he said it was just them for the night. Personally I was thrilled to hear that!

You and me both. When I pay to see Pearl Jam, I wanna see Pearl Jam play with....Pearl Jam.

I remembered that night when Ed was telling the fan's about all these rumors about these bands coming out to play with Pearl Jam, who were closing the Spectrum. It was also Night 1 when somebody said something on the boards that Stone was leaving the band or something. All these rumors & 'i know somebody close to the band said to me this & that' is purely trash. Don't believe the hype!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,694
    At any rate, Aerosmith is playing Caracas, Venezuela on May 17th, so I'm gonna guess that we won't be seeing Tyler and Perry or even Tyler Perry on stage with PJ that night. Ray Tabano is probably free though.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Consider the fact that it was the band (but more so Ed) that purposely started and hyped the Bon Jovi/Billy Joel etc. rumors for the recent Philly shows simply to propagate the "special guest" bullshit hype.

and where does this "fact" come from??
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,840
    Wasn't Aerosmith side stage in Mansfield back in 2000?
    yes
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    Poncier wrote:
    At any rate, Aerosmith is playing Caracas, Venezuela on May 17th, so I'm gonna guess that we won't be seeing Tyler and Perry or even Tyler Perry on stage with PJ that night. Ray Tabano is probably free though.

well then I guess they'll have to make up for it by performing "Crown Of Thorns" for the first time in Boston...
    :D
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford