Options

*** EURO TOUR BADGE VOTING THREAD ***

124»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168

The rest of the money has been given to charity. The charities were notified that the PJ fanclub had raised this money and that it wasn't from myself as an individual. £56.17 went to Chain of Hope - http://www.chainofhope.org/index.php and £56.17 went to the British Heart Foundation - http://www.bhf.org.uk/ (I have email receipts should anyone wish to see them)

Thank you all so much for being so generous in your donations. The Pearl Jam community's selflessness never ceases to amaze me :)

I'll post pictures of the badges when they arrive :D
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PaddYankPaddYank Posts: 64
    Oh well, it's all good. It's great to see money going to some good causes. I have copies of the badge 17 image as the artist said he didn't mind if we spread it around.
  • Options
    Actually, I was thinking that since the badge 17 image was probably too big and detailed for a small badge, would anybody be interested in putting it on a t-shirt? If Dead Sian doesn't mind me hijacking his idea slightly, we could give could raise money for t-shirts with the excess money going to charity.

I like t-shirts that have a picture on the left breast and a bigger version of the picture on the back. Do you reckon white would be the best shirt colour for this? Shall I start another thread?
  • Options
    PaddYank wrote:
    Actually, I was thinking that since the badge 17 image was probably too big and detailed for a small badge, would anybody be interested in putting it on a t-shirt? If Dead Sian doesn't mind me hijacking his idea slightly, we could give could raise money for t-shirts with the excess money going to charity.

I like t-shirts that have a picture on the left breast and a bigger version of the picture on the back. Do you reckon white would be the best shirt colour for this? Shall I start another thread?
    i guess first u must ask the desingner if he wants that,second u are talking about make a shirt for u only?
    about shirt for people there are issues with using pj logos for selling shirts
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I've PMed the designer of the image. He said in a previous post that he was happy to see his image spread around. The shirts would be for whoever wants them and I'd give them away to whoever donated, just like with the badges.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry been away for awhile! Please make shirts, I would love that. That is the best place for it anyway. It is too big for the pin I agree. Didn't realize that would happen until I got to the no code cover mosaic and then I knew all that detail would go.

The whole idea is actually for an 18x24 tour poster. This is a preview-tease of that. The full scene will be a small gypsy caravan in a forrest clearing with a gypsy girl sitting on the porch playing guitar. The tree canopy above will spell out pearl jam in the leaves.

I got the pm and am sending a response.

I really loved this contest and everyones work!

Ry
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • Options
    BADGES ARE ORDERED!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

They should be here is 5-8 days :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I've started a t-shirt thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129311
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Hey everyone! Sorry been away for awhile! Please make shirts, I would love that. That is the best place for it anyway. It is too big for the pin I agree. Didn't realize that would happen until I got to the no code cover mosaic and then I knew all that detail would go.

The whole idea is actually for an 18x24 tour poster. This is a preview-tease of that. The full scene will be a small gypsy caravan in a forrest clearing with a gypsy girl sitting on the porch playing guitar. The tree canopy above will spell out pearl jam in the leaves.

I got the pm and am sending a response.

I really loved this contest and everyones work!

Ry

I'd rather have it as a poster anyway. Can't wait!!!!
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

Fab!! Thanks Sian :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options

:D :thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    SW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D T!
    I think I might be excited...
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    SW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D T!
    I think I might be excited...

only 'might'? ;)

I'm excited to see them too :D

(I won't forget to send yours!)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Cool badges..too bad I missed this thread. I love 4, 5 and 13!
  • Options
    ravilloriasravillorias Paris Posts: 458
    I didn't know about it :'(
    -- rafa