*** EURO TOUR BADGE VOTING THREAD ***

Comments

• Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    15 for me
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,945
    Badge 15!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Torn between #12 & #16

Gonna go with

(nice work, barbara!)
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    vedder89vedder89 Posts: 177
    #15 by far
    Stab it down, fill the pages, suck my fuckin' life out, man
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    vedder89 wrote:
    #15 by far
    nice flag :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    vedder89vedder89 Posts: 177
    vedder89 wrote:
    #15 by far
    nice flag :D

i like the creativity in yours...wish pj was going to greece this summer :cry:
    Stab it down, fill the pages, suck my fuckin' life out, man
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    my vote goes to.............................................................................. #15
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    *** Don't forget, this thread will close on 14/04/10!!! ***
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    As an artist myself, I nominate #16. I agree with Dunk. Plus, its big, bold, and easily workable! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    OK, made my choice, finaly for me it's Nr. 16
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    I say #12. GO!
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    veddermanvedderman Posts: 799
    i vote for #13 ;)
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Montreal, Toronto 1&2
    2012 Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, EV Manchester
    2013 Worcester 1&2, Brooklyn 1&2
    2014 Amsterdam 1&2, Manchester 1&2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2017 EV Firenze, Taormina 1&2
    2018 Amsterdam 1&2, Padova, Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    toss up between 12 and 16, but i'll go with ...... 16
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    **** CLOSED ****
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    AND THE WINNER IS........

WITH 26 OF THE 61 VOTES.........

WAIT FOR IT..........

BADGE 16!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Well done to Andrew (Lone Drawn Meteor)!! Stirling effort, chap! :thumbup: :clap:

I will have the badges made, donate the money to charity and post up pictures when I get the goods. (I have to transfer the money from paypal first - may a take a couple of days)

A BIG BIG thank you to all who voted (all 61 of you! :shock: ) and to those who dedicated time and effort to designing a badge :thumbup: :mrgreen:

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878

WAIT FOR IT..........

Well done to Andrew (Lone Drawn Meteor)!! Stirling effort, chap! :thumbup: :clap:

I will have the badges made, donate the money to charity and post up pictures when I get the goods. (I have to transfer the money from paypal first - may a take a couple of days)

A BIG BIG thank you to all who voted (all 61 of you! :shock: ) and to those who dedicated time and effort to designing a badge :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Congrats to No. 16 - really well done!!! :clap:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options

WAIT FOR IT..........

congrats to No 16.and to Andrew..and thanks all for your time to do all this designs..u all ROCK :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edveddedvedd Posts: 152
    My vote goes to #17
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Congrats to no. 16 :clap:

And thanks to Sian and everyone for organising this. :D
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Congratulations to the winner :mrgreen:
    I look forward to getting the finished product in 10 weeks - hurrah!!

Thanks to everyone who entered, and mucho thanks to Sian :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Congrats to the winner.
    I can't wait to see it in real. :D
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Thank you! And thanks to Sian for organizing it. I liked all the entries. I don't know how many of you printed them to scale, but I did, and I'm not convinced that details would have been lost in any of them. They would ALL look great!

I can't wait to see them pop up in people's pictures of the tour. Like my own traveling garden-gnome.

Now let's see if I can somehow parlay this into doing something official for the band... Maybe a sticker or a poster... I'm not choosy. :lol: ... No, seriously. Start a thread... Give one to Mike McC... Whatever it takes... OK maybe a stretch.

Thanks again!!!
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    Thank you! And thanks to Sian for organizing it. I liked all the entries. I don't know how many of you printed them to scale, but I did, and I'm not convinced that details would have been lost in any of them. They would ALL look great!

I can't wait to see them pop up in people's pictures of the tour. Like my own traveling garden-gnome.

Now let's see if I can somehow parlay this into doing something official for the band... Maybe a sticker or a poster... I'm not choosy. :lol: ... No, seriously. Start a thread... Give one to Mike McC... Whatever it takes... OK maybe a stretch.

Thanks again!!!

It's really not... last year I hoofed some badges on stage for the band and Ed picked them up on his way off. I'll probably do the same again this year :thumbup:

and no, no, Thank YOU! :mrgreen:

• Options
    hey u all!!!!!!!!!! give love to Sian to do all this!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :mrgreen: :geek: :D
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Why the fuck didn't I win?!

Damn you ALL!

:lol::lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:

Because we can't have the same design for the Euro and the Dublin ones ;)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Because we can't have the same design for the Euro and the Dublin ones ;)
    What ^she ^ said 8-)

• Options
    PaddYankPaddYank Posts: 64
    Aw man, I missed the voting. I liked badge 17 the best though I liked how in badge 15 the Irish flag was above the UK flag. Any chance a few badge 17s could be made?
  • Options
    PaddYank wrote:
    Aw man, I missed the voting. I liked badge 17 the best though I liked how in badge 15 the Irish flag was above the UK flag. Any chance a few badge 17s could be made?

Afraid not. The idea of the voting thread was so one design could be chosen. If we go about making a few of each badge we'd be here all day! So awfully sorry chap but in the interest of fairness, number 16 is being made. :)

Anyhoo, the badges are being ordered this week, i'm, just waiting for the company to email me back and give the go ahead for the design.

The rest of the money has been given to charity. The charities were notified that the PJ fanclub had raised this money and that it wasn't from myself as an individual. £56.17 went to Chain of Hope - http://www.chainofhope.org/index.php and £56.17 went to the British Heart Foundation - http://www.bhf.org.uk/ (I have email receipts should anyone wish to see them)

Thank you all so much for being so generous in your donations. The Pearl Jam community's selflessness never ceases to amaze me :)

I'll post pictures of the badges when they arrive :D