Where are you coming from, to land at the Hard Rock Calling?

edibervanedibervan Posts: 243
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hey there, travellers!

Are you also attending the Hard Rock Calling Festival in London?
I might be wrong but I guess it is going to be the biggest PJ gig in the European tour...

Are we going to represent the five continents there? Is this the all-around-the-world concert of the year?
:)

I am coming from south Brazil.
And you?
just because you breathe it doesn't mean you're alive...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    from the end of the 22 bus line :twisted:

apart from SheBu last year (2.6 miles, that one is just over 5), it's the closest show I'll have been to :oops:

farthest is San Diego, last year, this year it's Indianapolis (so far, hoping to go further for the anniversary show.. Hawaii?? :mrgreen: ).
  • South East London for me.....pretty local really ;)
    Stand for something or you'll fall for anything (Skindred-Stand For Something)
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    From the west end of north carolina, baby
    Just under three months left, baby
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • joely_91 wrote:
    Australia, and i'm doing all three days... :)

You Rock \m/
    :D
    Stand for something or you'll fall for anything (Skindred-Stand For Something)
  • breath_girlbreath_girl Posts: 189
    Coming from Calgary!
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    15 minutes away on the 74 bus. RAH!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Directly from Vienna!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • MK1980MK1980 Posts: 291
    From Nottingham, via St Pancras.
    How I choose to feel is how I am...I will not lose my faith, It's an inside job today.
    Manchester Aug 17th 2009
    Hyde Park June 25th 2010
    Manchester June 20th & 21st 2012
    Leeds July 14th 2014
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Not very far ... about 20ish miles
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    MK1980 wrote:
    From Nottingham, via St Pancras.
    Same.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Pegasus wrote:
    from the end of the 22 bus line :twisted:
    ).
    Im not a Londoner ,,,,Im an outowner... :lol::lol::lol:

GREECE WILL BE THERE....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    I will be there from Belfast! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • about 20 minutes on the Piccadilly Line!
    Reading Festival - Aug 27, 2006,Shepherd's Bush Empire - Aug 11, 2009, Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009, GM Place - Sep 25, 2009, Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010, Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010, Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010, Wuhlheide - Jun 30, 2010,
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Well coming from the Belfast show...but live in Cornwall so if I were to go direct about 200 miles or so south west :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Travelling down from Cumbria
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    edited April 2010
    Post edited by Jukee on
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Orkney, the silly little dot of islands at the top of your weather map but stopping by with the freaks in Dublin and Belfast on the way. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Budapest will be represented and I am coming from Belfast!
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • edibervanedibervan Posts: 243
    Europe, Oceania, North America and South America so far.
    Great, kudos to the ever present locals and to the long trippers!!!
    How many things can gather so much people from the globe like this, apart from those rare, special, sports events?

Any asians and africans too?
  • Coming from St. Augustine, Florida with pit stops in Dublin and Belfast. WOOOHOOO!!
    I'm still alive..
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    edibervan wrote:
    Europe, Oceania, North America and South America so far.
    Great, kudos to the ever present locals and to the long trippers!!!
    How many things can gather so much people from the globe like this, apart from those rare, special, sports events?

Any asians and africans too?
    Rick (Zimbabwe) will be there in all likelihood.

Oscar (Japan) is looking to fly in.

What else brings in the people? The pre-party on Thursday night!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • why go homewhy go home Posts: 287
    I will be there from Belfast! :D

Same here, Jocks on tour!! :D
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • CornishManCornishMan Posts: 447
    dottles wrote:
    Well coming from the Belfast show...but live in Cornwall so if I were to go direct about 200 miles or so south west :D

Another one from Cornwall, UK here! Probably closer to 300 miles though Dottles!

Will be PJ show #5 for me!! :D
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022, Manchester 2024.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    About 16km away.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    CornishMan wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Another one from Cornwall, UK here! Probably closer to 300 miles though Dottles!

Will be PJ show #5 for me!! :D

:lol: as the crow flies, Fally to Oxford Street is 230 miles, but driving yep...much more!!
    You coming to the pre-party?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    joely_91 wrote:
    Australia, and i'm doing all three days... :)

You Rock \m/
    :D

hahahah cant pass up the chance to see stevie wonder and paul mccartney...plus its the first time out of the country so i'm going to immerse myself in european culture and party hard for the 3 and a half weeks i'm there :)
  • edibervanedibervan Posts: 243
    Hinn wrote:
    Rick (Zimbabwe) will be there in all likelihood.

Oscar (Japan) is looking to fly in.

What else brings in the people? The pre-party on Thursday night!
    Pretty cool, I hope they get there too!
    Where can I find more info about the pre-party and what do I need to participate?
  • liverpool for me, 6 hour coach journey at 6am plus short walk from coach station will get me to the entrance hopefully spot on 12:30pm.

(i will be travelling on a coach with my lady who will be 20 weeks at the time, great!!!!. plus we'll be near the front so no pushing or crowd surfing please, thanx)
    Caleb Benjamin Higgs-16th December 2006
    Max Lennon Higgs-22nd October 2010
    My two boys are the light of my life.

check my band/project out at www.soundclick.com/nineyardsleft