Joshua Budich "Eddie" poster sale. Date/time??

ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Unfortunately i missed the first poster sale but i read that there will be a 2nd sale on thecolorsblend. I thought that they will send an email about the sales start but i got nothing. :?

Does anybody know when this poster sale starts? Any information yet?
up here in my tree in Vienna
2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
EV London/Hammersmith 2012
EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sometime after march 25! i have a spare one but am looking for some of my iso posters first
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    ms259093 wrote:
    sometime after march 25! i have a spare one but am looking for some of my iso posters first

Whoa! How did you score 2? Joshua's store said one per customer? :shock:
    From the 200, did 100 really go to the store & the other 100 all going to thecolorsblend?
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    ms259093 wrote:
    sometime after march 25! i have a spare one but am looking for some of my iso posters first

Whatcha looking for?
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • CJMST3K wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:

Whatcha looking for?

some dave matthews band posters or an eddie vedder kenyon hall
  • demetrios wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:

From the 200, did 100 really go to the store & the other 100 all going to thecolorsblend?

possible i had ppl helping me on the drop
    ms259093 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:

possible i had ppl helping me on the drop

Good stuff! :thumbup:
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    I got an extra numbered #77 out of 200 that I will let go for either a Camden 2000 Ames, or a Kenyon Hall.
    Sorry for being a thread stealer.
    This too shall pass.....
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I got an extra numbered #77 out of 200 that I will let go for either a Camden 2000 Ames, or a Kenyon Hall.
    Sorry for being a thread stealer.

Hmm, im tempted on this. I have a framed 2000 Philly that I may just bite on.
    Lemme think about it.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Hates when people cut in front
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Does anyone really think this poster will be as much as a Kenyon Hall? I definitely don't... maybe I'm crazy though!
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    drsluggo wrote:
    Does anyone really think this poster will be as much as a Kenyon Hall? I definitely don't... maybe I'm crazy though!

doubt it, but who knows. Definitely not as beautiful as Kenyon Hall, IMO
  • I have a Kenyon.....

No way I'd trade it for the 'latest & greatest' though ;) :P
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
    drsluggo wrote:

Haven't touched or seen the poster up close yet but viewing .. those up close images over @ expressobeans, it really looks amazing. A signed & numbered or a reg Kenyon Hall print is worth more then what this print is going for right now.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/76804 to http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/119925 :|

Plus .. http://thecolorsblend.com/

3/17/10 - We thought we'd do something different. This site hasn't been updated in years, but somehow our mailing list hit 1000 people last month. That same mailing list which, ironically, has never resulted in anything being mailed to anyone, will also get you a chance to score a poster by Joshua Budich. Sign up by March 25th and we'll send more details after the 25th.

Good luck to those who got in before the 25th. :)
  • Poster is only worth what someone wll pay for it
    ms259093 wrote:
    Poster is only worth what someone wll pay for it
    That is true, but that takes the fun out of speculating what is might be worth :)
  • drsluggo wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:
    That is true, but that takes the fun out of speculating what is might be worth :)

nobody thought the jack johnson or the dave matthews budich prints would blowup as much as they did. so only time will tell.
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    ms259093 wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:

nobody thought the jack johnson or the dave matthews budich prints would blowup as much as they did. so only time will tell.
    Extactly, the dave print actually topped out around 700.00 or so. You never see one go for lower than 350.00 and this is Ed were talking about not Dave, so I only see this going up in value over the next couple of years. Esp with such a limited run.
    This too shall pass.....
  • also if you were a big enough fan and wanted this print you would probably do or pay just about anything
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,694
    ms259093 wrote:
    also if you were a big enough fan and wanted this print you would probably do or pay just about anything
    Spoken like a guy with an extra to unload. ;)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    5against1- wrote:
    Exactly, the Dave print actually topped out around 700.00 or so. You never see one go for lower than 350.00 and this is Ed were talking about not Dave, so I only see this going up in value over the next couple of years. Esp with such a limited run.
    FYI, there are only 100 Dave prints vs 200 Eddie prints. And DMB fans are more rabid in terms of posters.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Poncier wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:
    also if you were a big enough fan and wanted this print you would probably do or pay just about anything

yup i do have an extra! however my comment is how i feel. it can be said for any print or anything you want to buy.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    ms259093 wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:

yup i do have an extra! however my comment is how i feel. it can be said for any print or anything you want to buy.
    $85, shipping included. A few extra scheckels for your troubles. :roll:
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Poncier wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:
    Haha yeah... I suppose if you love pudding enough you'd do anything for too!

But of all the posters out there... I can't picture this one being on my wall looking down on me. It's nice and all, but there are SO many posters out there I just can't picture this one hitting huge values down the road. Maybe $150ish, but we'll see... PJ poster values overall have been tumbling faster than the Cubs chances of winning a world series this year! HEYO.
  • drsluggo wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:
    Haha yeah... I suppose if you love pudding enough you'd do anything for too!

But of all the posters out there... I can't picture this one being on my wall looking down on me. It's nice and all, but there are SO many posters out there I just can't picture this one hitting huge values down the road. Maybe $150ish, but we'll see... PJ poster values overall have been tumbling faster than the Cubs chances of winning a world series this year! HEYO.

reminds me of zombieland where woody harrelson would do anything to find a twinkie!
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Just an FYI, this is from thecolorsblend.com

3/28/10 - Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in the Joshua Budich "Eddie" print. We're going to send an e-mail in the next few days to everyone on our mailing list explaining how you'll be able to get one. Stay tuned!
  • adspj wrote:

3/28/10 - Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in the Joshua Budich "Eddie" print. We're going to send an e-mail in the next few days to everyone on our mailing list explaining how you'll be able to get one. Stay tuned!

going to be a gongshow
    adspj wrote:

Sweet news! :)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    demetrios wrote:
    adspj wrote:

Sweet news! :)
    :thumbup:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • thecolorsblend drop only applies to ppl on their mailing list as of march 25. i have no clue how they are going to just mail stuff to ppl who joined the mailing list before march 25.
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    just got one on ebay... im gonna have it framed for my best friend for her 33rd bday which falls on the night of msg2... also happens to be her 99th show...

have these actually been sent out to those who bought them? was just wondering when i should expect mine since its going through the actual buyer first and than me... just want enough time to get it framed for her...need some advice on color scheme for the boarder...obviously black frame...
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...