No Code is becoming my favorite album, OH NO!!

2»

Comments

• Ed confirms that "No Code" is the best Pearl Jam album :thumbup:
    eddienocode.jpg
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    best record ever, in my opinion. welcome to the club!

+1 Great album. I might give it a spin tonight in the monsoon here in the MA!
  • airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
    no code is not the best seller it is not pretty but damn it is hard to argue that is not one of the best if not the best

Its really hard to argue Vs. but man o man No Code is awesome

WOWWZERS
    Hail To the Victors
    I refer to those in front...
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Ed confirms that "No Code" is the best Pearl Jam album :thumbup:
    eddienocode.jpg

Now he should start showing it by playing more of it live
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    this is their most reflective album

My favorite since it came out....surpassing the amazing Master Of Puppets
  • How come Jack Irons isn't in the band anymore? Don't get me wrong, I think that Matt is the best drummer of all time, but I was just curious about the circumstances that led to him no longer being employed by PJ. Is he currently in a different band? Probably a dumb question but I'm just curious. Anyone know?
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    How come Jack Irons isn't in the band anymore? Don't get me wrong, I think that Matt is the best drummer of all time, but I was just curious about the circumstances that led to him no longer being employed by PJ. Is he currently in a different band? Probably a dumb question but I'm just curious. Anyone know?

touring was taking a toll on Jack, he couldn't do it anymore and quit before the US 98 leg. Carpal tunnel and I believe some mental issues.

Band was in big trouble then, but Matt stepped a bigtime. Not many drummers can practice a couple of weeks on all the PJ material and then step out and do that 98 tour.
  • airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
    Hail To the Victors
    I refer to those in front...
  • airblue1 wrote:
    Thanks for the info guys!