Songs that have been ruined for me

2»

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    side 1 of Led Zeppelin IV

what?!?!?!?!?!?! really?!?!?!? how did that even happen?

I am totally joking. Not sure why, but while reading through this thread a scene from the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High popped into my head. Here is the quote:

"...now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."

and then he proceeds to play Kashmir on his date
  • TimmortalTimmortal Posts: 88
    Thats Funny my EX G/F made me listen to Last Kiss on repeat a couple times, drove me looney. I dont hate it I just think its funny that whatever band releases this song it goes to number one! I'd like to see a metal or hip hop group do it and see if it goes #1
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Toronto 10/01/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchner 09/11/05
    London 09/12/05
    Hamilton 09/13/05
    Toronto 05/9/06
    Toronto 05/10/06
    Please play SATANS BED
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I dated a girl about 6 months ago, the first night I met her I asked her if she knew who pearl jam was (yes i actually have to ask that question thats how bad high school kids are) and she said "yeah i think, don't they sing that song last kiss?" and it was everything I had in me not to punch her in the face, but I got over it, THEN a few days later I brought some CD's to her house, when even flow came on she said "hey I know this song" and i thought "well it's at least better than just knowing last kiss, at least it's their song" but then she said "It's on Gutair Hero right?". And thats the story of why I'm in jail for murder
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

:shock: :shock: low blow dude...low blow!! :cry::cry:

but i know you're just full of shit...NO CODE is fucking brilliant and you're much too smart to not see it. :mrgreen:
    u know me well brother,,just teasing u.... ;)
    and BLACK IS THE BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC...enough said :D

I'm gonna have to say that is Breath my friend
    Say it :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm gonna have to say that is Breath my friend
    Say it :D

Oh I said it :lol:
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • i think people here ruined Last Kiss for me :(

and Ed's newer lyrics kinda ruin Ledbetter for me. i wish they would just play it the old way.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    u know me well brother,,just teasing u.... ;)
    and YELLOW LEDBETTER IS THE BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC...enough said :D

Fixed
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    Women come and go. Pearl Jam is forever.
  • on the plus side, every ex girlfiend i gain makes Rearview Mirror even better!