10C MSG II

2»

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    StillHere wrote:
    I'll buy the ticket from you if you don't have any luck finding your Happy Ending.

I need a night 2 ticket for my daughter...so be a nice guy and sell it to me so she can go? After all, she's coming all the way from Seattle to see PJ at MSG...and visit her lovely mother...so won't you consider it?

Thanks,
    Jo
    Let Jo have the ticket!

what he ^^^ said....thanks theboxerorthebag ! :D

I am a she, not a he but I hope you get this ticket!

sorry, I'll remember that you're a she now...i had no idea ...oops :wave:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    KillTaker wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    I'll buy the ticket from you if you don't have any luck finding your Happy Ending.

I need a night 2 ticket for my daughter...so be a nice guy and sell it to me so she can go? After all, she's coming all the way from Seattle to see PJ at MSG...and visit her lovely mother...so won't you consider it?

Thanks,
    Jo
    keep in touch... if I can't work something out over the next few weeks and you're still looking I would be glad to work something out with you... so enough of the "straighten me out" BS....

LOL! KillTaker I was only kidding you. ;)
    I know you're trying to find a nice lady to sit next to you at the show...and that's nice. It would be nice for her to get in for free too...so it's good all around.
    Calm down now, I was only being sarcastic....that's how I do it.
    I don't think we've met before so you wouldn't know....
    Hi, I'm Jo...and now you know... :D
    So, yes, if it doesn't work out, keep me in mind cuz I really am serious about needing a ticket for my daughter.
    But if it does work out for you, then have a great time and I'll see you, and your date, at the show!
    Good luck :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    KillTaker wrote:
    If you're female (between 24 an d 35), live in or near the Exton, PA, Chester County area and would like to attend the MSG II 5/21 show I have an extra 10C seat (my 10C number is below 139000). I got the pair during the 10C presale but my plans for the second seat fell through. Taking the train up with a friend and his wife.. Looking for a good night all around with good people.. Any possible takers PM me and we'll go from there. No guarantees.... :P

Good Move!..;) lol...I would personally ask for a " "G O B B Y" " haha... :P :P :P
  • sorry, I'll remember that you're a she now...i had no idea ...oops :wave:

happens here all the time. ;)

Still keeping my fingers crossed for your daughter.