10C MSG II

KillTakerKillTaker Posts: 140
edited March 2010 in The Porch
If you live in or near the Exton, PA, Chester County area and would like to attend the MSG II 5/21 show I have an extra 10C seat. I got the pair during the 10C presale but my plans for the second seat fell through. Taking the train up with a friend and his wife.. Looking for a good night all around with good people.. Any possible takers PM me and we'll go from there.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    what was radiohead's first single?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    'good night all around'

He's looking for a 3rd encore... in his pants.

HEYO!
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    drsluggo wrote:
    'good night all around'

HEYO!

hahaha, 18 'to get in' but 21 to party
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    drsluggo wrote:
    'good night all around'

HEYO!

but there's "No guarantees!" :D

I swear everytime I see these threads I wish I could drop 50 pounds and fit in that dress I bought back in college. My hair is even long enough to put in pigtails again. But i refuse to shave..oh, and i'm a man.. and i'm on a horse...

sorry man, just kidding around. There are a bunch of chicks looking for tickets on here. I just hope none of them are my g/f!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • KillTakerKillTaker Posts: 140
    drsluggo wrote:
    'good night all around'

HEYO!

Bravo... I laughed at that one.. I knew I would get this type of response.. This will be the 36th time I've seen this band and though it may appear a certain way all this is about is finding someone local to me that wants to go up and enjoy the show and the city... And I'm a single male so would I rather have an opportunity to enjoy the night with a female? Hell yes. It's called *honesty*.... I don't need to get a taker on this ticker from this forum but what better place to find a fan that I KNOW will enjoy the show..
    drsluggo wrote:
    'good night all around'

HEYO!

but there's "No guarantees!" :D

I swear everytime I see these threads I wish I could drop 50 pounds and fit in that dress I bought back in college. My hair is even long enough to put in pigtails again. But i refuse to shave..oh, and i'm a man.. and i'm on a horse...

sorry man, just kidding around. There are a bunch of chicks looking for tickets on here. I just hope none of them are my g/f!

This is comical.... Thread hasn't been on here 5 minutes yet...

Witty..
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    shit, a free ticket is a generous offer. you guys need to cut op some slack. I see nothing wrong with this.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tix/1659414796.html
    ;)
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Oh darn.... I'm 36.

But with beer goggles look 25. :D
  • Wow - great post.

Just remember 40 maybe the new 25 but 15 will get you 20 :lol:
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I'll buy the ticket from you if you don't have any luck finding your Happy Ending.

I need a night 2 ticket for my daughter...so be a nice guy and sell it to me so she can go? After all, she's coming all the way from Seattle to see PJ at MSG...and visit her lovely mother...so won't you consider it?

Thanks,
    Jo
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHere wrote:
    I'll buy the ticket from you if you don't have any luck finding your Happy Ending.

I need a night 2 ticket for my daughter...so be a nice guy and sell it to me so she can go? After all, she's coming all the way from Seattle to see PJ at MSG...and visit her lovely mother...so won't you consider it?

Thanks,
    Jo

Let Jo have the ticket!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited March 2010

you always have that quote on the tip of your tongue, don't you? i think i've seen you w this comment on another thread or 2.
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • "what was radiohead's first single?"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!! Congrats on making me spit soda all over my screen!
  • Kanye EastKanye East Posts: 782
    Definitely a creep!!
    DC-9/24/96
    Philly-8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/3/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16
    Jones Beach-8/25/00
    PSU-5/3/03
    Irvine-6/2/03
    San Diego-6/5/03
    Hershey-7/12/03
    Reading-10/1/04
    The Gorge-9/1/05
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    AC-9/30/05
    E. Rutherford, NJ-6/1/06,6/3/06
    Bonnaroo-6/14/08
    VA Beach-6/17/08
    MSG-5/20/10,5/21/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
  • He's hoping that her favorite song is Track 12 from No Code. HAHAHA
    NastyNeilG wrote:
    He's hoping that her favorite song is Track 12 from No Code. HAHAHA

I'm Open For business
    StillHere wrote:

Thanks,
    Jo

Let Jo have the ticket!

what he ^^^ said....thanks theboxerorthebag ! :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    StillHere wrote:

Thanks,
    Jo

Let Jo have the ticket!

+1
    That would be the gentlemanly(?) thing to do.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I am a guy, so what if I be your wingman all night? I am def a good wingman hahahahahaha!

jk already have tix
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
    ponner1us wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Thanks,
    Jo

Let Jo have the ticket!

+1
    That would be the gentlemanly(?) thing to do.

aww you guys are just soooo sweet <3
    peace,
    jo

• StillHere wrote:

Thanks,
    Jo

You want your daughter sitting next to this guy?
    well, no i want her sitting next to me.
    i have one ticket for night 2
    and 2 tickets to night 1 ...so we're covered for night 1
    i'm thinking that if i get 2 tix to night 2, even though they are not together, i could somehow trade them for a pair that are together. doesn't matter where exactly, as long as we get to sit together.
    so...that's my plan

course...now if I were to sit next to him, he'd straighten up and fly right....LOL!!!!! :lol:

so if we're being honest, that's how i'd do it
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    i'm thinking that if i get 2 tix to night 2, even though they are not together, i could somehow trade them for a pair that are together. doesn't matter where exactly, as long as we get to sit together.
    so...that's my plan

course...now if I were to sit next to him, he'd straighten up and fly right....LOL!!!!! :lol:

I think your honesty just lost you your chance at this ticket
    StillHere wrote:
    so...that's my plan

I think your honesty just lost you your chance at this ticket
    could be, but that's how i do it....i'm determined to find her one, but not by lying, :o so, it'll come our way, i'm sure, just have to be patient, that's all :D
    peace,
    jo

• StillHere wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Thanks,
    Jo

Let Jo have the ticket!

what he ^^^ said....thanks theboxerorthebag ! :D

I am a she, not a he but I hope you get this ticket!
    Well I anticipated the responses most of you gave... Opened myself up for it with the way I worded the thread. Take it for what its worth but I don't know you and you don't know me so the "happy ending" and "creep" responses I get but all I can say is that this IS NOT about exchanging a ticket for something else (don't think I need to spell it out). It is ONLY about enjoying what is going to be an awesome night with someone who will enjoy it just as much... The chances are very low that this will work but its a FREE ticket in what could be an awesome seat location. The idea of wanting someone local is so that person could meet me and see if they are comfortable with the deal as well... This is not a Stone Phillips "To Catch a Predator" deal...
    StillHere wrote:

Thanks,
    Jo
    keep in touch... if I can't work something out over the next few weeks and you're still looking I would be glad to work something out with you... so enough of the "straighten me out" BS....