Mailman left my posters in the rain...again!

2»

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    this board is full of wankers! ... haha

anyhoo - good luck with dealing with the post office ...
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    The Mailman always rings twice.

Karl_Malone.jpg
  • cfbd68cfbd68 Posts: 228
    Elusive wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:
    Get a life dude. My college diploma was left in the rain. The cost of diploma was over 100,000. I thought it was funny.

Very obviously, I am not a dude. If you paid that much for a piece of paper, you are an asshole and you are missing the point of the entire post...it's not really about the item, it's really about respect for the people the mailcarriers are serving....there were options other than leaving it in the rain.

If any of us half assed our jobs like this, we'd be in trouble.

why is it obvious that you're not a dude?
    :? Do you not notice her avatar?
    I guess your the person who noticed the handkerchief in the south park episode last week :lol::lol:
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach and a way to live
    Constant Recoil..Sometimes life, Don't leave you alone
    When the anxious is the present, unwrap your gifts, take your time
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    stop ordering posters when it is raining.
    +1
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    cfbd68 wrote:
    I guess your the person who noticed the handkerchief in the south park episode last week :lol::lol:
    :lol:
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • ed72ed72 Posts: 37
    I love my mailwoman, she delivered 4 posters on seperate rainy days. She left them in the mailbox, the half of the tube that was sticking out was wrapped in a plastic bag. No damage at all....................... :thumbup:
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137
    The Mailman always rings twice.

Karl_Malone.jpg

I was waiting for the Karl Malone photo...
  • BigwaveMxBigwaveMx Posts: 138
    some time in the last year, during the 2008 poster season, i bought a Ames Gorge poster. When the poster arrives to my mail office, the mailwoman thought it was a good idea to throw a poster over the fence, because there was nobody in home. Imagine, it was rainy season and my poster was getting wet for 3 days hidden among the plants of the yard, until I saw her and asked if I had a tube. When she said what she did, I felt like ... arg!.

The tube was discolored and wet. When reviewing the poster, it was all wrinkled, discoloured and painted brown due the discolouration of the tube.

The poster was totally ruined. And now I keep it for two reasons: 1. to show it to the postman and remind him not to do and why. 2. to remind me that the mailman sometimes do stupid things.

That was the last time i let the mailwoman let me something when I'm not in home.