Night 2 at TD Banknorth just announced?

2»

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Prediction: there will not be a second night at the Boston Garden.
    Rationale: first night is not sold out, why add another so you can play to an half empty arena?
    Solution: if you're going to promote a tour then damn well promote it, don't promote it half assed, which has been done for this small tour. I know tons of people who do not know they are coming to Boston. I also know some people who are not going to the show becase tix prices are high,

well this all kinda sucks. Didn't think I would see the day when PJ could not sell out 2 Boston shows!???!

I remember in 08 at Mansfield it took weeks for those shows to sell out. I know that 2 was a rollover show but still. I didn't think I could go to the first show because of work but 2 weeks after the tix went on sale my schedule changed and I bought 2 tix in the seated section side by side. That and night 2 ended up being sold out, and Mansfield can seat more people than the Garden. I still think it will happen. They are just weighing their options.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    i think that since Boston 2 hasn't been announced yet, it's not going to happen.
  • morgie2 wrote:
    Wonder why they'd have to wait for the TD Garden schedule. Why not just go to Comcast Center?

Exactly. The Comcast Center is a much better venue anyways... minus the curfew.
  • Just scored GREAT side lowers for Hartford CT! Sec 112 on the aisle!!!

SInce when are behind the stage tickets considered great?

Great in YOUR opinion....but not the opinion of most.

Glad you are stoked though.

uhh- quite close to band- you have speakers right on top of you- perfect side view....? much better than other side of arena with the boys looking like ants

Yeah, I had seats like that...third row at the corner behind the stage on Mike's side for the 4th Spectrum show last year. One of the best seats I ever had for a Pearl Jam show. I then dont bitching because it was REALLY close and provided a different perspective of seeing Pearl Jam.
    ***Desperately looking for a Pearl Jam Phillies themed Oct. 31 Philadelphia shirt in M or L. Got one you don't want/need? Help a brother out!