Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    SSS81 wrote:
    Why didn't I get tickets to Boston! Why God, why! :cry::cry::cry:
    +1
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    I'm looking for one ticket to the Boston show, May 17th, if anyone is so kind and generous. And if you're a good lookin' single male PJ fan, that would be extra special. What a story we could tell the grandkids!

Thanks!!

Aww yer adorable! Someone help this girl out :D
  • AyeeeeAyeeee Posts: 80
    I will trade you a spare 10C ticket to Hartford for a return drive there from Boston...

And who knows, I may have a ticket for Boston too haha :think:

creepiest post ever!
    "Believe in lies... to get by..."
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    U can fool the fans..but you can't fool the players..

Clearly this is some sort of trap and some poor bastard is going to end up with a submit drug in his cocktail and wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing his tickets and a kidney.

So do you prefer sitting on stage left, right, or in the middle?
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Whoa whoa whoa this has turned into more madness than I could ever have imagined. And for my second post ever...not too shabby I must say. Thanks for all the support from everyone, and double thanks to all the people thinkin I'm some creep, it makes me laugh.

No extra tickets here for MSG, sorry single, good lookin men.

Still waiting to get my Hartford tickets though :)

Here we go again....
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    what a shame... :( I just live so so so so far away!!! ;)
    good luck with the search...
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,674
    i think i saw an episode of forensic files that started off this way once.
  • U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
    edited March 2010
    i never knew all you PJ dudes were so hard up!...I'm gonna start pimp'n and bring my ho's to all the shows!

I'll be fucking rich!.....pun intended. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    bump, just b/c I enjoy reading these replies ;)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    On a serious note........ I really need a MSG II ticket if anyone can help me out, lol. I got a MSG I today !! Yay!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Oxxys wrote:
    On a serious note........ I really need a MSG II ticket if anyone can help me out, lol. I got a MSG I today !! Yay!

so, you looking for single handsome men too? :lol::lol::lol:
  • MB50486MB50486 Posts: 243
    Sorry no ticket...but stunningly handsome...in the world of Internet message boards
  • this reminds me of a certain Brad Paisley song called "online" hahaha
    Gorge
  • Aww yer adorable!

do i sense a little "girl on girl" Mandi? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?! ;):mrgreen::lol:
  • I'm looking for one ticket to the Boston show, May 17th, if anyone is so kind and generous. And if you're a good lookin' single male PJ fan, that would be extra special. What a story we could tell the grandkids!

Thanks!!

Just let her use your avatar pic. :shock:
    Nothing but thanks for those willing to give of their soul to a stranger. And I hate to say it but The Who are overated.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,674
    you can go with me.

I dont have tickets, but I usually scam my way in and muscle up to the front row.

Here are some pics.

I dont have tickets, but I usually scam my way in and muscle up to the front row.

WineThief1.jpg

WineThief2.jpg

WineThief3.jpg
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    MayDay10 wrote:
    you can go with me.

Here are some pics.

WineThief1.jpg

WineThief2.jpg

WineThief3.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• AyeeeeAyeeee Posts: 80
    Whoa whoa whoa this has turned into more madness than I could ever have imagined. And for my second post ever...not too shabby I must say. Thanks for all the support from everyone, and double thanks to all the people thinkin I'm some creep, it makes me laugh.

No extra tickets here for MSG, sorry single, good lookin men.

Still waiting to get my Hartford tickets though :)

Here we go again....

hahaha I have a spare Hartford ticket, seriously! Single and good looking too! ;)
    "Believe in lies... to get by..."
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    I'm looking for one ticket to the Boston show, May 17th, if anyone is so kind and generous. And if you're a good lookin' single male PJ fan, that would be extra special. What a story we could tell the grandkids!

Thanks!!

we need more pics! ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • I'm looking for one ticket to the Boston show, May 17th, if anyone is so kind and generous. And if you're a good lookin' single male PJ fan, that would be extra special. What a story we could tell the grandkids!

Thanks!!

we need more pics! ;)

something from the neck down? :lol:
  • Haha this has officially gone too far. Pervs.
  • CalumCalum Posts: 635
    URA Crazy Breed.. god don't you know how to treat women !! Have a little respect... you act like you're a drunk from Boston :mrgreen:
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Calum wrote:
    URA Crazy Breed.. god don't you know how to treat women !! Have a little respect... you act like you're a drunk from Boston :mrgreen:

yeah really! Doesn't he know that the way to a womans heart is through milkshakes and pearl jam tickets?
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    i think i saw an episode of forensic files that started off this way once.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHHAA
    i like sound...
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Haha this has officially gone too far. Pervs.

Hahaha...I tried to warn you, little sister! :lol:
  • Calum wrote:

forgive my trailer park manners sir...feeling a little fucky today...i just need some dope and some peperoni and i'll be good....Calum...run to the store and get me a bag of chicken chips...and some jalapenos ;):mrgreen:
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Calum wrote:

forgive my trailer park manners sir...feeling a little fucky today...i just need some dope and some peperoni and i'll be good....Calum...run to the store and get me a bag of chicken chips...and some jalapenos ;):mrgreen:

Haha...I KNEW I wanted to introduce myself to you for some reason!! :mrgreen:
  • Calum wrote:

yeah really! Doesn't he know that the way to a womans heart is through milkshakes and pearl jam tickets?

what?...you mean like a roofie milkshake? what kind of sick bastard do you think Calum is?! :evil: :evil:

pssstt Calum......did you hear what she said about you?! :o :shock:

• cdp1223 wrote:

Haha...I KNEW I wanted to introduce myself to you for some reason!! :mrgreen:

so...i had you at peperoni? or was it the chicken chips? :lol::lol::lol:
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,850
    Calum wrote:

what?...you mean like a roofie milkshake? what kind of sick bastard do you think Calum is?! :evil: :evil:

pssstt Calum......did you hear what she said about you?! :o :shock:

ChrisHanson.jpg
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com