Single ticket for a single gal?

Comments

• mumble18mumble18 Posts: 17
    hmm.... interesting. and to think that i *might* have an extra 10c seat for the boston show... :-) now if only i was a younger good looking 10clubber. :-) dang...! :-)
    1992 : mansfield - 1996 : augusta, hartford - 1998 : denver
    2000 : pittsburgh, albuquerque, phoenix, las vegas
    2003 : san antonio, albany, mansfield3
    2004 : boston1, boston2
    2006 : albany, boston1, boston2
    2008 : hartford, mansfield1, mansfield2
    2009 : toronto, philly3, philly4 (+eddie : albany1, albany2)
    2010 : buffalo, hartford, boston, msg1, msg2
    2011 : eddie: providence, boston, hartford, philly. PJ20 ?
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    mumble18 wrote:
    hmm.... interesting. and to think that i *might* have an extra 10c seat for the boston show... :-) now if only i was a younger good looking 10clubber. :-) dang...! :-)

haha well if my sista here doesn't want to jump on that i will :)
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    mumble18 wrote:

woah...grrrrr...oh you meant jump on the ticket..nevermind, nothing to see here.
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • I will definitely be at any pre-party there is. Great to see a fellow Lowellian. Although I am not an official one, I consider myself pretty damn close.
  • mumble18 wrote:

and just what do you mean by "jump on that"? ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • I've been told certain posts are worthless without a pic. Sooo mumble 18?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    this thread has potential...if you are cute and put out, i'll be happy to ditch my brother and take you to Indy. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Haha what does that say? I need my glasses....I'd love to hop a flight if you're endowed.
  • Haha what does that say? I need my glasses....I'd love to hop a flight if you're endowed.

Oh burn!!!!
    Seriously tho, 21 too young ;)
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    trap.jpg
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    cdp1223 wrote:
    trap.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • reedrothchildreedrothchild Posts: 566
    edited March 2010
    rule #1 violation!

gonna need a pic to confirm.

Thanx.
    "What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again."
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137
    I will definitely be at any pre-party there is. Great to see a fellow Lowellian. Although I am not an official one, I consider myself pretty damn close.

Lowel Mass? Isn't there where the setting of the Last Seinfeld episode was?
    .... waiting for you to update your first post to "and need a hotel room to split with someone" :lol:

anyway, how many pages is thread going to reach?
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • cdp1223 wrote:
    lol as a fellow single, female, ten-clubber...best of luck to ya :) and that taser isn't a bad idea...lol

Amen, sister. :lol:

+1 :D
    hope this works out for you!
    Anyone want to start the bidding with their 10c numbers? ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Seinfeld def ended in Mass but not sure if it was Lowell. Didn't look like Lowell in the episode but I will further investigate.
  • AZinNYPJAZinNYPJ Posts: 6
    It was Latham, MA
    AZinNYPJ wrote:
    It was Latham, MA

True... just looked it up too. Hey what can I say, Latham and Lowel both start with an "L"
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    mumble18 wrote:

and just what do you mean by "jump on that"? ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHA damn i totally left myself wide open on that one :P
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    Now if only this were an offer for an MSG2 for MSG1 night swap... 8-)
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    I'm a little late to the party, but.....I can already tell......this will not end well! :lol:
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    Wow you guys are awful. The poor girl is just looking to take in a show and have some fun. And you are quite the cutie, by the way. ;)

If the person I'm suppose to go with backs out, I know where that extra ticket is going. 8-)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    looks like it's time for a love connection!

s320x240
    norm wrote:
    looks like it's time for a love connection!

s320x240

we'll be back in two and two...

• HAHAHAHAHA damn i totally left myself wide open on that one :P

left yourself wide open huh? isn't that what we were talking about? :lol::lol: .....if you are going to keep setting me up like this i may start to piss you off! ;):mrgreen::lol:
  • .... waiting for you to update your first post to "and need a hotel room to split with someone" :lol:

anyway, how many pages is thread going to reach?

:lol::lol::lol:

man....you guys are like a bunch of rabid dogs fighting over a pork chop you found by the road side!! :lol:

real smooth fellas, real smooth! :roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen::lol:

to the OP...grab your ticket and fuck'n run like you never ran before!! ;):lol::lol::lol:
  • Thorns2010 wrote:
    I'm a little late to the party, but.....I can already tell......this will not end well! :lol:

not necessarily true...there are definately good dudes out there but tough to find one this way with all the creeps. how cool would it be to meet some great chick who is just as much a fan as you are? i'd take a chance if i had an extra ticket.
    "No time to be void and save up on life, you gotta spend it all"
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Thorns2010 wrote:

not necessarily true...there are definately good dudes out there but tough to find one this way with all the creeps. how cool would it be to meet some great chick who is just as much a fan as you are? i'd take a chance if i had an extra ticket.

Haha....sure there are some good dudes....maybe it is you guys who need to watch out for us crafty ladies, then. ;):lol:
  • cdp1223 wrote:
    Thorns2010 wrote:

Haha....sure there are some good dudes....maybe it is you guys who need to watch out for us crafty ladies, then. ;):lol:

tis true...i do consider myself one of the honest trustworthy dudes out there but...we also are sometimes gulable and need to watch out for manipulative women and such.
    "No time to be void and save up on life, you gotta spend it all"