quality of 10c merchandise

2»

Comments

• lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    the bandwagon PJ hat is pretty damn fine too!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mickmuise/ ... 526635470/
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • The last high quality shirt i bought was on the riot act tour. It was the one with the scarecrow. Everything else has been shit. I have the red Canadian tour shirt that started to get shitted up after the first wash. The reaper shirt from '08 looks like it's been through a war. The shirt from the eddie solo tour, the black one with the silloutte in the circle, is actually good quality. I have worn it a bunch of times and there's only a slight scuff on the design. The white EV shirts they sold looked like they were made of tissue paper. They need to get better quality shit, and in bigger sizes. My man boobs nearly bust of the shirts. I put on a Wilco shirt from the Sky Blue Sky tour today, it's 3 years old and is in great shape. PJ needs to talk to wilco about merch.
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    shellerizm wrote:
    the onsies are good quality, i have two that we don't need and i'll give em' to yah for free if you want them. you can just pay the postage. pm me if you want. we have the light blue pj lighting bolt and the black royal skull. 6 months i think. only worn a couple times.

...and people stop all the complaining, i mean really, just don't buy the stuff. pearl jam does not manufacture clothing.

No-one's saying they do! Given that we in Australia pay a lot more for t's because of exchange rates and shipping costs, we expect some sort of value for money. I bought one t from the club, only to be sent it in a colour other than what I ordered, and although it's not a thin fabric, it lost its shape pretty quickly. Also bought a concert t that was thinner, not great quality that lost its shape too. Outside the venue after one of the concerts some guys were selling generic ts for an excellent price (half what I paid from the Ten Club) of outstanding quality. I bought one and am really pleased with it. A pity the Ten Club ones aren't as good as these. And whoever said the stickers fade is absolutely right, they don't last very long if you stick them on your car. It would be great if the Ten Club would manufacture stickers that you can stick on the inside of your car, like rego sticker style, they'd last a lot longer.
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    like the 06 avocado chick shirts, didn't like the 08 shirts. stiff and the front pocket logo is placed so it's in my armpit.

it's a tree by the way and i always hum as i put it on........

'up there in my pit'
    lol

i'd like to see a white surfboard logo shirt. :)

I don't know who's in charge of this kind of stuff, but if you're reading this, all that we ask is that if you're going to charge $30+ for a t-shirt, can you make it a quality one?

amen
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• 3) 2006 Avocado Black Thermal (please bring this back!!! lettering and logo is stitched into thermal!)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mickmuise/384819284/

This shirt is classic!!! Man, I'd love to get my hands on one of these.
  • I bought one of the stickman onesies for my little boy and it's really good quality, so I'd definitely buy more of these in future. The only problem for me is that he's a big baby (wearing 6-9 month clothing by four months!) and I bought a 1 year+ size because they didn't have any smaller and he fitted into it by the time he was five months :o So, I would probably advise buying bigger if you are in any doubt - it's always better to have a roomier onesy than a tight one anyway :D
  • Every shirt I have purchased through 10c and at shows have been crap. Specifically the VFC tour shirt, the white no code tshirt from 10C, and the stickers fade amazingly fast in the sun.

If you want to know what a quality shirt is, look at Radioheads mechandise. All top quality fabrics.
    Straight down the center for a hot chicken dinner!
  • How about bras and underpants? It would be fun to wear the stickman in other places...

I'd like to see PJ window curtains, pillowcases, towels, umbrellas, shoes, shower curtains, and lampshades. Years ago, I used to paint my own tee shirts, and add lyrics to the more boring PJ shirts. But I have lost interest in taking the many hours required to do it right.

I reeeeeeellllllly want a PJ backpack. Can anybody make me one???
    "May you live in interesting times."
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    eh... my stickers still stick.
  • eh... my stickers still stick.
    Yeah, but do they shine???
    Straight down the center for a hot chicken dinner!
  • GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    I bought one of the stickman onesies for my little boy and it's really good quality, so I'd definitely buy more of these in future. The only problem for me is that he's a big baby (wearing 6-9 month clothing by four months!) and I bought a 1 year+ size because they didn't have any smaller and he fitted into it by the time he was five months :o So, I would probably advise buying bigger if you are in any doubt - it's always better to have a roomier onesy than a tight one anyway :D

Atleast it's the same across the board...adults to infants better get the next size(s) larger! :lol:

I love the merch on here...even if some of it is sub par. It still says Pearl Jam somewhere on it, so it can't be all that bad. 8-)
  • dawngdawng Posts: 644
    Shirts vary - I have some from '92 that are thick cotten and still wear perfectly. Yet I have some from the last couple years that are super thin and I can only wear them as pjs.

The ladies green devil hoodie is sized super small...but good quality (my daughter took it.)

In a VIP package to FTM I received the PJ socks...and while I always laughed at the fact that PJ sold them...I must say that these are some of the nicest socks I've ever worn!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    dawng wrote:
    In a VIP package to FTM I received the PJ socks...and while I always laughed at the fact that PJ sold them...I must say that these are some of the nicest socks I've ever worn!

I also found it funny they sold socks when I first saw them at merch stands on the Binaural tour. I bought a pair kinda as a joke, but once I wore them I realized they were the most comfortable socks ever. Now I have at least half a dozen pairs of various PJ socks.