Flabbergasted!

whgarrettwhgarrett Posts: 574
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Just found my cousin on facebook. Hadn't talk to him in 6+ years. I was so excited, but then I saw he joined a group on FB that was called "I don't know why, I just hate pearl jam."!!!! :o I am seriously divided now. I may have to reconsider this reunion. 8-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    cut all ties. you don't need family. all the family you need are right there.. to the right of the reply box. look at uncle jimmy laughing in the 2nd row. uh oh, keith flint and his identical twin look mad. your lazy eyed cousin fleebo in the bottom right corner sure smokes a lot of pot..
  • SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    Family Vs Jamily :lol:
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • at least he recognizes that he has no justifiable reason for hating pearl jam.

...my brother and I went through a similar situation where he didn't know why but he hated pearl jam and I was just starting to like them... I was nine and he was twelve but by the time he turned fourteen he had all their albums and we still sometimes fight over who loves them more. My point is we all have different stages of development and mature when we are ready. so there is hope.
    theboxorthebag
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,515
    totally blank him, what kind of person must he be :cry:
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -