Looking for a SINGLE Cleveland Ticket...:-)

2»

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Good Morning...:-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,943
    edited March 2010
    I'm in line right behind The Tradeking!!! :D But I'm not sure that I'd have the funds. Much thanks for the PM.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm in line right behind The Tradeking!!! :D

Safe to ASSume that you didnt decide to go until AFTER the sale like I did? lol
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    mickeyrat wrote:

add me to this list as well.. kicking myself about it now..

if there are any extras left after these guys are taken care of, i'm interested!
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,943
    mickeyrat wrote:

weeeeeeeeellll , just found out I was given a raise at work , sooooooooooo it makes the trifecta possible.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I got an extra Cleveland- 153XXX Sold to PJTK

I'm looking for a place to crash too Saturday/Sunday night.
    I'll have my tent with me- Yard space perhaps? :)
    Anyone local hosting a party Saturday night?
    Sounds like a great opportunity to get some PJ fans together!