Looking for a SINGLE Cleveland Ticket...:-)

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited March 2010 in The Porch
So against my will.. ;-) ..A friend of mine decided I am going to hit a few of these shows. Evidently I need to get out of town and well anyway....I am already covered for columbus and nv but am seeing if there is anyone with an extra SINGLE for the cle..Thanks in advance...
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,445
    So against my will.. ;-) ..A friend of mine decided I am going to hit a few of these shows. Evidently I need to get out of town and well anyway....I am already covered for columbus and nv but am seeing if there is anyone with an extra for the cle..Thanks in advance...
    YOU are going to CLEVELAND????????? AWESOME!!!!

SPEEDY may have to change his plans....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,943
    So against my will.. ;-) ..A friend of mine decided I am going to hit a few of these shows. Evidently I need to get out of town and well anyway....I am already covered for columbus and nv but am seeing if there is anyone with an extra for the cle..Thanks in advance...

Well It is a sunday!!! redeye back to chi-town ready (maybe hungover) for work monday.

hmm, where to find the idiot thread. viva la idiota!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045

Yes Sir!! Flying into Cleveland on the 5th then back out on the 10th..Dont have an itinerary yet..Should have that on tues or wed of next week..What are your plans??

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    mickeyrat wrote:

Well It is a sunday!!! redeye back to chi-town ready (maybe hungover) for work monday.

Trust me, I have given this plenty of thought......

At one point, I was thinking of busing it to Cleveland, and flying back to Chicago....

Yes Sir!! Flying into Cleveland on the 5th then back out on the 10th..Dont have an itinerary yet..Should have that on tues or wed of next week..What are your plans??
    As of now, I am not going to any shows. But that Cleveland show, being a Sunday, is the only one, I could possibly consider.
    mickeyrat wrote:

Trust me, I have given this plenty of thought......

At one point, I was thinking of busing it to Cleveland, and flying back to Chicago....
    Busing to is certainly cheaper. unless you can snag a roundtrip on special.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Well I hope that you work it out...I will pm you my number in case you do!

b

u

m

p

:-)

Good Morning! :-)

Fuck Cleveland.......
    Fuck Cleveland.......

I suppose it is close enough to cincy where this would apply!! :-) LOL

Fuck Cleveland.......

whole opposite end of the state!!!! Guessing plans fell through?

mickeyrat wrote:
    Fuck Cleveland.......

I know...was being a smartass! ;-)

mickeyrat wrote:

I know...was being a smartass! ;-)
    hehe before long it'll be "Fuck Ohio"!!!

He flips..therefore he is! :-)

It all boils down, to the flippage factor...

If the poster is a flop, then you cant flip!!!

If the poster is not a flop?? Then flip flip hooray!!!!!!

It is all about the flippage!!!!!!!

I couldnt agree more. The flippage factor plays a HUUUUGE part of whether or not a show is enjoyable! If you show up to find that the poster is fliporific, you are sure to have a great time. If it turns out to be not so fliptastic, your show can be ruined from the onset. There should be a preview period so that there are no flipdowns!

I couldnt agree more. The flippage factor plays a HUUUUGE part of whether or not a show is enjoyable! If you show up to find that the poster is fliporific, you are sure to have a great time. If it turns out to be not so fliptastic, your show can be ruined from the onset. There should be a preview period so that there are no flipdowns!
    So I'm to understand then , if the poster is a flipapointment , the coorect response is " Oh for flips sake!"?

mickeyrat wrote:

So I'm to understand then , if the poster is a flipapointment , the coorect response is " Oh for flips sake!"?
    Exactly!!

Its Flippolution baby!!!!
    mickeyrat wrote:

Exactly!!

Its Flippolution baby!!!!
    Hmm, I may have to look into this flipping flipping business!!

This would be correct! If it isnt fliptastic, you can def expect that there will be flipback or as some would call it "a flipflop"...Def not flipable!!

This would be correct! If it isnt fliptastic, you can def expect that there will be flipback or as some would call it "a flipflop"...Def not flipable!!
    what happens if you have a flipup and flip forbid it, tear said flippage.

There is a flipping reason, they call me...."Mr. Ebay"
    mickeyrat wrote:
    what happens if you have a flipup and flip forbid it, tear said flippage.

You can try to fliplace it....But that can be flipping expensive unless you know a good flipper!!

Never, ever, flipping forget....

"Free Shipping"

"Free Shipping"

POST OF THE DAY!!! HAHAHAHA

"Free Shipping"

POST OF THE DAY!!! HAHAHAHA
    Take it, from Mr. Ebay....

"Free Shipping" gets em every time!!!!!
    Good Evening...:-)

Morning bumpage...looking for a sinlge! :-)

Good Evening....Been a while...thought I would revive and check again....Looking for a SINGLE for the C>>L>>E!!