why now u dont bitching??

Comments

• Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    I'm not going to claim amnesty or anything, I complain about stuff too. I try to make it as constructive as I can though, bounce ideas off of people, etc. I rarely complain about stuff the band does. I didn't hop in on the shitwagon that was the thread that was complaining about the price increase in membership, because i figured it was a given that everyone would be upset about paying more for the same thing.

Then to counter that, you've got the martyrs that want everyone to "man up" and stop complaining.

My life is already stressful enough without letting my blood pressure go through the roof because PJ20 might be in Wisconsin and I live in Buffalo. Once it's announced, I'll see if I have the funds, and if I don't, then I won't go.

I want to go, but I don't expect Pearl Jam to retire on-stage after PJ20. More stuff will come my way. I love everyone who is going to "let their memberships lapse" because PJ20 isn't in their state.

I love this forum because there are some really good people in here. Even people I argue with about silly stuff, I don't stay angry about it. I think I've even had a thread were I had words with you Norm, but it's all very silly to hold grudges.

I hope PJ20 will have enough tickets for everyone and I'll have enough money to go, and if I don't. . . eh. Maybe I'll catch them in Toronto if they come this way for a Canadian tour later this year.

If I can't say anything else, I think it's funny how speculation of PJ20 has torn this forum apart and created factions amongst us when we're all here for the same fucking reason, because we love pearl jam.

If this is a "Jamily" right now it's a pretty fucking dysfunctional Jamily, where daddy drinks too much and mommy is sleeping with the milkman. :?
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    why now u dont pooping???
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,681
    Bubbles wrote:
    cuz its night time, not morning?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Bubbles wrote:

Don't forget to thoroughly wash your hands.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Bubbles wrote:

IBTL
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    fiber. why dont you pooping? =lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

You know I've always got everyone's gastrointestinal well-being foremost in my mind, dear.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Bubbles wrote:

Don't forget to thoroughly wash your hands.

why now u dont washing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    the board didn't use to be this way...sure there were complainers but in general everybody was pretty positive

the porch is a shithole now
    I stay away from that place. may pop in occasionally, but thats about it. Think too many changes too quickly has contributed to this? or from the first MAJOR change, that those kinder, gentler souls have been shut out?

definitely being a closed board has a lot to do with it...also the negativity has driven lots of members away

but also it seems that people are just so self absorbed that they only think of themselves and their wants

why now u dont surfing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:
    the board didn't use to be this way...sure there were complainers but in general everybody was pretty positive

I stay away from that place. may pop in occasionally, but thats about it. Think too many changes too quickly has contributed to this? or from the first MAJOR change, that those kinder, gentler souls have been shut out?

definitely being a closed board has a lot to do with it...also the negativity has driven lots of members away

but also it seems that people are just so self absorbed that they only think of themselves and their wants

i blame #22. he puts me in a foul mood.

i stay on the aet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

So true.

What you should all be doing is thinking about me and my wants. Which are prodigious.

You know I've always got everyone's gastrointestinal well-being foremost in my mind, dear.

take a load off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIcJHND2rSY

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    What you should all be doing is thinking about me and my wants. Which are prodigious.

what do you think i do 17 hours a day?
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

what might drive me away is that creature in 81 er bubbles avatar. those eyes, they follow you. creepy shit dude.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Bubbles wrote:
    [

why now u dont surfing

81 is that you?
    i'm surfing in aug :mrgreen:

take a load off.

Ms. Kennedy, I would have thought you were above toilet humour.
    Big Drop wrote:

Ms. Kennedy, I would have thought you were above toilet humour.

it's late. i get silly at night.

Bubbles wrote:
    [

why now u dont surfing

81 is that you?
    i'm surfing in aug :mrgreen:

lake michigan on your way to alpine???

that'd be cool.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Bubbles wrote:

that'd be cool.

i wish. na where i do i every year. va beach. baby waves. but damn if they don't have the east coast championships here every year.

Bubbles wrote:

that'd be cool.

i wish. na where i do i every year. va beach. baby waves. but damn if they don't have the east coast championships here every year.

Yeah, Lake Michigan is known for its gnarly waves. Just ask the Edmund Fitzgerald.
    Big Drop wrote:
    Yeah, Lake Michigan is known for its gnarly waves. Just ask the Edmund Fitzgerald.

i bet they're even bigger than at va beach. :lol:
    we get good ones when a hurricane slides by but that's about it.

Big Drop wrote:
    Bubbles wrote:

that'd be cool.

thought that is in Lake Superior?

back to thread integrity.

too tired to now bitching. thats why now I dont bitching.

Big Drop wrote:

i bet they're even bigger than at va beach. :lol:
    we get good ones when a hurricane slides by but that's about it.

I've gone windsurfing before, but you look like a doofus windsurfing. There's no cool way to windsurf.

Big Drop wrote:

I've gone windsurfing before, but you look like a doofus windsurfing. There's no cool way to windsurf.

haha! i bet ed would look cool doing it.

i'm going to bed. g'nite!

take a load off.

:shock:
    Oh my God I will never hear that song again without thinking of this reference.
    :shock: :lol: :?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Big Drop wrote:
    I feel like I'm one of the only ones that don't bitching about something right now. It's funny to see everyone complain about something that hasn't even been announced yet. :roll:

I'll come down to Greece during PJ20 and we can drink Mythos and look at all the Greek women that caught my eye last time I was down there.

By the way, you get the vinyl I sent you yet Dimitris?
    no,not yet..and greek women are better than the beer here :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    norm wrote:

wasnt like this for sure..now i dont know,,make me sad
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i hope i meet u all at pj20 :D