so many unGRATEFUL WHINEY PEOPLE .... GET OVER IT !!!

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited March 2010 in The Porch
we are not ten years old ...i would say 80% us or 27 or older ....this is not 1990 anymore the price of milk/ gas/cost of living TICKET PRICES has gone up ......... its so effin funny to see everyone BITCH/WHINE over ticket prices ... and yes im bitching about people bitching GET OVER YOURSELF... if half of you guys bitched about the price of gas the way you bitch about the price of going to a concert we would have cheaper gas ........TICKET SALES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY ......

to be honest i look at it this way .... if i was in a band and my bands fan club had a website and 75% of the "blogs" on the site where like the ones i see every tour ... i would say GO FUCK YOURSELFS..... or just call it quits ...... what do you guys think the band says when they look at the website ...really i bet they say "SHUT IT DOWN" ...

yes i know we all love the music,love band. love the tours ..but cmon people enough is enough .... same shit every tour from the same effin people ... im 33 i owen a house with a $300,000 mortgage and have been UNEMPLOYED for over 4 months ..and things on my end are not going to good ....but at the same time i find the money to pay for tickets to 5 shows ..... and its the only thing i look forward to now a days ...the ony thing that puts a smile on face ...

so when i see people crying like little kids over ticket prices prices of posters...prices of t-shirts .. i just get so mad .. you going to see an A LIST BAND ..in an A LIST arena ...shut the eff up fork up the money and be happy..its not like your going to see Creed at a bar in dirty jersey ..and its not like they are making you do it....ITS FUCKING PEARL JAM by far the top 5 groups out there and soon to be number one ..

i had to get that off my chest and feel free to yell at me or call me an asshole... or AGREE ..
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    Well, I agree... kinda :twisted:
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    im sorry but i had to
  • Seems like u need a Beer and a BJ
    if you dont want to pay the prices dont buy the tickets ...and CANCEL YOU MEMBERSHIP ... just make sure your number is lower then mine so i can move that much closer ...#136,132 ...
    LukinforPJ wrote:
    Seems like u need a Beer and a BJ
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: funny thing is i just got back from the bar ..out watching me some basketball ...
  • Half way there! Gotta love the madness of march
    LukinforPJ wrote:
    Half way there! Gotta love the madness of march

whos your team ?? collage or you have money on it ??
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    the only thing i compain about is actually the gas..the airticket Athens-NY is aroud 800-1000$ :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • joe2468 wrote:
    LukinforPJ wrote:

Got $ on it, got Kentucky winning it

went to U Buffalo, there team sucks..

WHo u rooting for
  • PJAM 10PJAM 10 Posts: 13
    Hail Hail
    the only thing i compain about is actually the gas..the airticket Athens-NY is aroud 800-1000$ :(

ands thats a good argument .....

p.s. i drive a gmc 2500 pickup over 100 mils a day at 10 miles per gallon for five days (when i worked)......you do the math ... adds up to alot of $$$$$$$$ a week
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    THANK YOU!!! So glad you said this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Totally with you Joe :)
    LukinforPJ wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:
    LukinforPJ wrote:

Got $ on it, got Kentucky winning it

went to U Buffalo, there team sucks..

WHo u rooting for

... wouldnt mind seeing Syracuse take it .. .. but its always fun to watch .yet another reason to head to the bar at 2pm on a friday after noon
    pjsyco wrote:

am i write ???? can i get a AMEN
  • Good Call
  • Bearfan80Bearfan80 Posts: 221
    Wow, this guy is unemployed but going to five pj shows. America is great!
    2000- Cincinnati, OH
    2006- Cincinnati, OH
    2008- Virginia Beach, VA
    2010- Columbus, OH
    2010- Noblesville, IN
    2010- Cleveland, OH
    2011- Detroit, MI (EV Solo Show)
    2013- Chicago
    2013- Pittsburgh
    2013- Buffalo
    2013- Charlottesville
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    joe2468 wrote:
    pjsyco wrote:

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DONT MENTION ANY PROBLEMS! When faced with a problem or concern THE CORRECT RESPONSE IS JUST GET OVER IT WITHOUT BRINGING IT UP!

for God's sake, do not under any circumstances say anything about it! simply get over it. you dont want to upset the oversensitive fans' feelings. they are far too fragile to handle it. Quit the moment you are faced with an obstacle! Dissent is unpatriotic!
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Hey Bob, chill out and draw some happy fucking trees....why get all worked up about this, especially on a nice ass Friday afternoon...
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    joe2468 wrote:
    pjsyco wrote:

I'm pretty sure Bob Ross is a painter, not a writer ;) ..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    Hey Bob, chill out and draw some happy fucking trees....why get all worked up about this, especially on a nice ass Friday afternoon...

hahahaha .... im chill ..just got done adding a happy little squirrel :lol::lol::lol: i just find it crazy that people bitch about the price of tickets .....
  • I was sooo with you about all the whining about price.....id pay whatever they asked for a live show happily,,,,,,,,but answer me this....

Why'd ya have to throw out that "dirty Jersey" remark,,,,,,,,,,you're insulting us pearl jam lovin Jersey Girls!!!!!
    Dale
  • Whah, whah, whah....
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
    (not aimed at the OP, just the boards in general)

Lots of whining going on.
  • whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    A lot of people are upset about the process, not the price. There is no reason that purchasing concert tickets, especially for PJ, should be a corporate controlled headache like it is.

Give others some respect.

And Joe, it's tough for everyone out there. I, too, am unemployed, and there is no way I could afford 5 shows.