Great! Here comes a Tropical Cyclone!

2»

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Whoa stay safe i hope it doesn't hit by you ..

Lovers yes louvers no ..

haha Plenty of lovers here too! :D

Hi Jose! :wave:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    edited March 2010
    You Ok??

Hey BD. Yeah, we're cool. It's 3.56am -- hit south of me around 1.30am. It's starting to get a bit windy but it hit far enough south for it not to be TOO windy....yet. It seems to have a big eye (the red part)....I'm trying to remember if eyes are normally that big....probably are.

Wind gusts in the eye at the moment are 205km/hour (127 miles/hr). Glad it's them and not me!! It wouldn't have had to have moved north very much to hit us! For a while there it looked like it was swinging slightly upwards which was a bit concerning but it then continued going south west thank fuck.

IDQ65001.gif?1269103947581
    Post edited by ZiggyStar on
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    You Ok??

Hey BD. Yeah, we're cool. It's 3.56am -- hit south of me around 1.30am. It's starting to get a bit windy but it hit far enough south for it not to be TOO windy....yet. It seems to have a big eye (the red part)....I'm trying to remember if eyes are normally that big....probably are. Wind gusts in the eye at the moment are 205km/hour (127 miles/hr). Glad it's them and not me!!

buckets time, zig! ;):mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    You Ok??

Hey BD. Yeah, we're cool. It's 3.56am -- hit south of me around 1.30am. It's starting to get a bit windy but it hit far enough south for it not to be TOO windy....yet. It seems to have a big eye (the red part)....I'm trying to remember if eyes are normally that big....probably are. Wind gusts in the eye at the moment are 205km/hour (127 miles/hr). Glad it's them and not me!!

buckets time, zig! ;):mrgreen:

I fell asleep for a few hours....now I'm wide awake. I think you may be right....BUCKETS TIME!! :mrgreen:8-)