St Louis Pearl Jam Pre-Parties, Fundraisers & Afterparties

Comments

• mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Let me know if there is anything you need help with... I live in Soulard will be available that day to help out.

Thanks,

Dan

We can always use helpers at the party. We are hoping to show up sometime around, after 1. We're coming in from the Kansas show that day.
    So just stop by the table when you get to the party if you want to help out. :mrgreen:
    Getting psyched for St Louis!! First time in St Louis and first PJ show of 2010.. May 4th will be a great day

I know!!! I'm getting so excited!!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
    More donations coming in! We have a lot of neat stuff donated but I'd love to get some more PJ stuff for the raffle :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
    More donations came in the mail today! :mrgreen:
  • CF181594CF181594 Posts: 73
    Mindi,

I am picking up the family passes today...I will be at the KC show and hopefullywe can meet up and I can give them to you there..

Chris
  • AlltheWay23AlltheWay23 Posts: 157
    Anyone have, or know of anyone that has an extra pair of tickets??
    CF181594 wrote:
    Mindi,

I am picking up the family passes today...I will be at the KC show and hopefullywe can meet up and I can give them to you there..

Chris
    I'm helping out at the Kansas party too so if you are going to it just stop by the tables there.
    And again THANKS!!!
    Mindi
  • I'll be there...can't wait
    Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
    Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
    Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
    Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
    Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
    Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
    Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
    NYC 5/2/2016
    I'll be there...can't wait
    Added you to the RSVP list :mrgreen:

I need to add some stuff to the raffle/auction list, we have some new stuff donated.
  • Hey Mindi, I'm pretty sure my fiance and sister are coming now too. You can add two more RSVP's. :D
    Hey Mindi, I'm pretty sure my fiance and sister are coming now too. You can add two more RSVP's. :D
    YAY!!! This party is going to be so much fun!! Everyone has done soo good getting raffle donations. I can't wait to meet new people and meet up with old friends :mrgreen:
  • mindi wrote:
    Hey Mindi, I'm pretty sure my fiance and sister are coming now too. You can add two more RSVP's. :D
    YAY!!! This party is going to be so much fun!! Everyone has done soo good getting raffle donations. I can't wait to meet new people and meet up with old friends :mrgreen:

I can't wait. It's almost here. Oh and btw my fiance will be my husband by then. :shock:
    mindi wrote:

I can't wait. It's almost here. Oh and btw my fiance will be my husband by then. :shock:
    Oh WOW!

I know!! 8 days until Kansas! 9 until STL :o:mrgreen:
  • mindi wrote:

We are going to have so much fun. And I finally get to meet you. party0031.gif
    mindi wrote:

We are going to have so much fun. And I finally get to meet you. party0031.gif
    :mrgreen: It is going to be so much fun!
  • Slow MoeSlow Moe Posts: 87
    Anyone have, or know of anyone that has an extra pair of tickets??
    Yes, looks like we will have an extra pair we will sell at cost.
    Wrigley Field (Chicago) 7/19/13, Pacific Coliseum (Vancouver) 9/25/11, ScottTrade Center (St. Louis) 5/4/10, Sprint Center (KC) 5/3/10, Wachovia Spectrum Arena (Philadelphia) - 10/31/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/22/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/21/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/24/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/23/09, Colonial Center (Columbia, SC) - 6/16/08, The Vic Theatre (Chicago) - 8/02/07, Pepsi Center (Denver) - 7/02/06

Actually come to think of it, I just might be a puddle full of detriment.
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Do you still have the tickets for sale?....Just let me know...I have a friend who texted me today who wanted to know if I could get him a pair of tickets...

Jeremy
  • emily6371emily6371 Posts: 202
    I'll have an extra ticket to the show if anyone wants it.
  • mindi wrote:
    :mrgreen: Just got off the phone with Maggie O'Briens. They are providing their shuttles to Scottrade for us for FREE!!! It's usually $3 per person, soo AWESOME!!! :D
    Also he said he has downloaded tons of PJ music and they will play it for us during the party!!! YAY!!! :mrgreen:
    And he said they are going to donate 10% of what they ring up between 2-7pm :o:mrgreen::mrgreen: YAY!!!!!!

So everyone buy lots of food and beer and drinks!!!!! :lol:

13 DAYS!!!!!!

GREAT WORK, MINDI!!!

I created a facebook page to help spread the word about the fundraiser & hopefully increase turn-out. It includes all of the info for raffle items & links to Wishlist, TTTS Foundation, St Louis Food Bank & Maggie's. Please share with all of your friends that will be attending the show....search "Pearl Jam St. Louis May 4th Roll Call". There's also a link on my fb page - www.facebook.com/alivenmine. Thanks!!!
    If I had known then...what I know now...

the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
  • Hello, I will be attending the pre-party. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
    10/01/1996 Buffalo, 9/10/1998 MSG, 9/11/1998 MSG, 4/18/2003 Nashville,
    10/31/2009 Philly, 5/4/2010 STL, 5/20/2010 MSG, 5/21/2010 MSG, 9/3/2011 Alpine Valley , 9/4/2011 Alpine Valley
    mindi wrote:
    :mrgreen: Just got off the phone with Maggie O'Briens. They are providing their shuttles to Scottrade for us for FREE!!! It's usually $3 per person, soo AWESOME!!! :D
    Also he said he has downloaded tons of PJ music and they will play it for us during the party!!! YAY!!! :mrgreen:
    And he said they are going to donate 10% of what they ring up between 2-7pm :o:mrgreen::mrgreen: YAY!!!!!!

So everyone buy lots of food and beer and drinks!!!!! :lol:

13 DAYS!!!!!!

GREAT WORK, MINDI!!!

I created a facebook page to help spread the word about the fundraiser & hopefully increase turn-out. It includes all of the info for raffle items & links to Wishlist, TTTS Foundation, St Louis Food Bank & Maggie's. Please share with all of your friends that will be attending the show....search "Pearl Jam St. Louis May 4th Roll Call". There's also a link on my fb page - http://www.facebook.com/alivenmine. Thanks!!!
    Thank you soo much!!! :mrgreen:
    mjreighn wrote:
    Hello, I will be attending the pre-party. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
    Stop by the tables and say Hello and we just might put you to work! :mrgreen:
  • Getting psyched for St Louis!! First time in St Louis and first PJ show of 2010.. May 4th will be a great day

Your avatar could be my most defining concert moments - To be there when Eddie took the stage with Bruce - WOW.

my first trip to St. Louis - furthest I've traveled from Long Island to see the band has been Reading and Philly. As luck would have it my husband is there for a trade show - destiny for me to join him. Can't wait!!
    The wisdom that the old can't give away

How I choose to feel is how I am
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    If the preparty ends at 5:30pm?? ,,I may leave my poster donation at the desk at the Union Station Marriott where I am staying..not sure when I get in but was thinking of going to preparty for a few drinks right up till the concert...or does the party keep going after 5:30? I know in Chicago last year basically everyone left en masse to walk to the concert, was fun.

Lemme know!
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
    t0mMye wrote:
    If the preparty ends at 5:30pm?? ,,I may leave my poster donation at the desk at the Union Station Marriott where I am staying..not sure when I get in but was thinking of going to preparty for a few drinks right up till the concert...or does the party keep going after 5:30? I know in Chicago last year basically everyone left en masse to walk to the concert, was fun.

Lemme know!
    We'll probably start doing last call for the raffle around 5ish. Raffle will be around 5:30ish-6.
    Just depends really on if people are wanting to get over to Scottrade.
    I'm sure a lot of people will still be there up until show time.
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    I think so too, just trying to plan stuff :)

After looking at all the other items donated I felt mine was weak so I am bringing 2 items...
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
    t0mMye wrote:
    I think so too, just trying to plan stuff :)

After looking at all the other items donated I felt mine was weak so I am bringing 2 items...
    Everything donated is very much appreciated!!! :mrgreen:
    I'm not sure what time you are planning on getting to St Louis but we are hoping to be at Maggie O'Briens around 1-2pm. But if you get there earlier than that and want to drop off donations just tell someone at Maggie O'Briens what it is, they know all about the party. I'm sure they would have no problem holding onto them.
  • jfarishjfarish Posts: 37
    I'd like to donate a poster from the July 5, 2003 show in Camden. I don't know that it's in mint condition, or even great shape, but it's still acceptable, I think. Also, some food banks have preferences for the kinds of canned goods they want. Do we know if the St. Louis Food Bank has such a preference? Didn't see one on their website, but I wondered if someone who has worked with them in the past might know.

justin
    Official sponsor of the "PJ__" Campaign (does it matter what year?  --let's just celebrate anyway!)
    jfarish wrote:
    I'd like to donate a poster from the July 5, 2003 show in Camden. I don't know that it's in mint condition, or even great shape, but it's still acceptable, I think. Also, some food banks have preferences for the kinds of canned goods they want. Do we know if the St. Louis Food Bank has such a preference? Didn't see one on their website, but I wondered if someone who has worked with them in the past might know.

justin
    The poster sounds fine.
    I can email the food bank and ask what they are in need of most right now. I might not hear back from them until tomorrow, but when I do I'll edit my post or update.
  • BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    Getting psyched for St Louis!! First time in St Louis and first PJ show of 2010.. May 4th will be a great day

Your avatar could be my most defining concert moments - To be there when Eddie took the stage with Bruce - WOW.

my first trip to St. Louis - furthest I've traveled from Long Island to see the band has been Reading and Philly. As luck would have it my husband is there for a trade show - destiny for me to join him. Can't wait!!

Oh shit...you were THERE!? I'm not sure if I could even handle seeing Eddie and Bruce together, but I'd love to find out (Same goes for EV & Neil). My one and only complaint with Halloween at the Spectrum was those promising Bruce rumors letting me down...though it's my own fault for getting my hopes up- apparently I've learned nothing from this message board :P
    This is my first trip to St. Louis too, I'm traveling to the show alone from Chicago. I haven't been to a pre-party in a while so I think I'll check it out and hopefully meet some new people
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    I'd like to RSVP - me + 1.
    I'm getting pysched up. Never been to St. Louis (only drove through once) and this will be only my 2nd PJ concert. Saw them in Toronto last August. We're driving up from TN and looking forward to the pre-party! I have never attended one.

I have an unopened vinyl Backspacer LP to donate.

The only reason I may have to bail is because my brother is very ill with cancer and I've arranged for his care while hubby and I take this short overnight trip. He wants me to be able to go very badly cause I need the respite from months of caregiving.

I really want to be there. I need some healing music!

P.S. Great work Mindi - I love the FB event too! Awesome!
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense