What did you score in the presale today?

124»

Comments

• Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Hmmm all 300s

obviously a ploy to get all jittery fans to jump on the first tickets to come up,
    perhaps a way for the evil TM to get rid of all the lesser quality / lesser sought after seats- firstly

Yeah sunds like it! :x
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    are you suggesting they wont all sell out tomorrow anyway? Either way, sounds like good business to me. Same way PJ often announces their tours piecemeal. You book and buy for some far out shows, then they announce a good local friday saturday or something. No difference.
  • just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    got shut out again. seriously, someone that lives in ny can't even get to one of the two shows playing right here? it's insane!! been in the fan club for 17 years, i just don't get it... :geek:
    going to try again tomorrow,
    but otherwise,
    still looking for that extra ticket for night 2... :mrgreen:
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    are you suggesting they wont all sell out tomorrow anyway? Either way, sounds like good business to me. Same way PJ often announces their tours piecemeal. You book and buy for some far out shows, then they announce a good local friday saturday or something. No difference.

they absolutely would / will sell out , anytime, at The Garden, or The Barn .

But I believe there are a helluva lot of fans like myself, that threw back 300s today.

Called me a snobby spoiled fan,

its my home venue, i know it pretty well, and I wouldve settled for any 200 or rear 100 .

I almost bit at the 347s I pulled up at 208 pm .

Im glad I didnt , we'll see what happens tomorrow, perhaps I'll be sorry .

Good Luck everyone.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • DR49650DR49650 Posts: 15
    Again nothing, at this point I would really like an explanation as to why I continue to get shut out after more than 18 years in the club. What has changed? From 2000-2006 I was able to get tickets from the Ten Club to any show, anywhere, and went to 26 shows during that time period and now.....shut out for the last couple of years. Bring back the snail mail, money order process from 2000!!!!!!!!! Technology is going to run this country to the ground. Prevents scalpers from joining the Ten Club...yeah we know you are here.
  • DC61190DC61190 Posts: 24
    sachtriv wrote:
    Got through and got Section 303 row J....threw them back....not worth $90 to sit all the way up in the back....bust!

I think you're crazy. I got sec 302 for the first night and I'm thrilled. The price of the tickets wasn't bad. Have you seen what stubhub is selling them for?
    10black
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    DC61190 wrote:
    sachtriv wrote:
    Got through and got Section 303 row J....threw them back....not worth $90 to sit all the way up in the back....bust!

I think you're crazy. I got sec 302 for the first night and I'm thrilled. The price of the tickets wasn't bad. Have you seen what stubhub is selling them for?

amen! so silly. why are the 300s bad? looks good to me. did anyone really expect the tm presale to give them floor tix? i feel sad for those with SUCH high expectations...you will never enjoy the show as much as we who just go for the music do.
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    Got 335 Row N!

I will be in the building for both MSG nights and I am so stoked!! I will imagine I will be able to hear the rest of the songs on my list.

I am trying to convince a friend from Philly to come up and use my extra 10C seat. He has been to nearly 30 shows, but still hasn't heard Release.

Bring on May!!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    DC61190 wrote:
    sachtriv wrote:

amen! so silly. why are the 300s bad? looks good to me. did anyone really expect the tm presale to give them floor tix? i feel sad for those with SUCH high expectations...you will never enjoy the show as much as we who just go for the music do.
    300's are perfect for msg

night 1 08 i was 336
    night 2 08 i was 328

http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    mann new yorkers are so whiny[/quote

I hate when people that aren't from, or especially have never been to NYC try to talk shit. MSG is the greatest concert venue in the world. tickets are in high demand...there will be people that are disappointed when they don't get tix. philly, boston, ny...all trying for tix.

don't hate on the NE. I suggest you make an effort to take a trip here so you can see a real concert crowd.
  • Not for anything but I would not pay the same price for a 300 or 400 seat while the thousands with better seats in front of me paid the same for their better seats.

Way to go to those who threw back the seats.
  • Blazenup wrote:
    MSG 2 - 10c - :)

Same here. Does anyone know how many rows they typically hold for TC members? Just curious what to expect (although I'll be getting the worst of the best :) )

MS1 - 314, and just happy to be in the building.