What did you score in the presale today?

Comments

• walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    Got MSG I, section 336, row C.

Now to see if I can work out a trip to NY in May. There's only a 50/50 chance of that happening, so it may be that I just threw out a bunch of cash. But I would much rather do that then actually being able to make it to NY and not having tickets.

Anyone know if we are able to transfer tickets to other members assuming we sale for face value?
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    Anyone know if we are able to transfer tickets to other members assuming we sale for face value?

Yes you can. Hopefully you chose mail.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

They are Ticketmaster tickets so I guess the 10C rules do not apply.
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    I have to say I'm suprised nobody pulled anything better than the 300 level. It seemed like the 10C didn't have a ton of tickets because they sold out so quickly. Is it possible the whole lower level is 10C seats?
    wahts the lower bowl hold? 10K??

naw, there will be some available tomorrow. presale doesn't mean best seats, just first crack at whatever tickets they feel like releasing. They probably will also do a rerelease of tickets about a week or two before the show with some great seats that they held back for one reason or another and now want to sell
    Ryan_WFC wrote:

Stupid me. For some reason I was thinking that these were the same policy/process as 10C tickets.

But as ticketmaster tickets, there should be no problem reselling if unable to attend. And yes, I chose mail. Makes me feel better at least knowing that I can at least help a 10C member in need if indeed I can't make it out.

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • alaina74alaina74 Posts: 4
    They did the same thing with AC/DC and same gig, you get in early and they have nothing or bad seats. I didnt go.
    This is probably the first Garden concert (and I've been to a lot) where the section 300's are the same price as the floor. weird
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I've danced this dance before, with PJ as well as many other bands. TM will release better seats tomorrow in the public on sale. But don't be surprised if you see better seats show up a few minutes after the start time. In my experience with them they often sell from back of the house forward for "Best Available". I usually end up buying a pair of "safety seats" then finding a better pair later and selling the extras (usually for face, but not always).

TM sucks period

10c rocks, but getting tix sure is frustrating.
  • kane316kane316 Posts: 180
    I got Section 333 Row D for 5/21. I'm just happy I got tickets and that I'll be there. I got TC tickets for the first night but shut out of the second. I might try again tomorrow morning to see if I can get better but if not I'm happy with these.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    shadowcast wrote:
    orny18 wrote:
    I'm a newbie. Where can I find the password for TM?

gofuckyourself.com
    :clap::clap:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    alaina74 wrote:
    They did the same thing with AC/DC and same gig, you get in early and they have nothing or bad seats. I didnt go.
    This is probably the first Garden concert (and I've been to a lot) where the section 300's are the same price as the floor. weird

Where exactly did you think you were going to get seats?

AJ
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    well lets see, for the thursday show. . .i scored nothing. . .for the friday show. . .i scored nothing. . .kinda like i did with the 10c sale. . .but at least i didnt waste 4 hours this time
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    nothing.

still need one for night 2 :D
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 664
    edited March 2010
    I got section 315, row a - does that seem that bad?

never been to msg before....
    Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • alaina74alaina74 Posts: 4
    ....at Madison Square Garden. A-Doy! You asked.
    :D
    alaina74 wrote:

Where exactly did you think you were going to get seats?

AJ
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    MSG II: Sec 315, Row E, Seats 8 &9.

From this http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html they look great. First time to MSG. I have 10C's for Hartford.
  • onePJfanonePJfan Posts: 57
    Ryan_WFC wrote:

figures, you must have been one of the members that already scored and now scored again...nice (not)
  • dadesdades Posts: 322
    310 row J.Just glad to be in.Now need 1 ticket for friday,so roll on tomorrow.
    How much if I have to buy outside from scalpers,decent ticket,any ideas?
    Scotlands a long way to travel for 1 concert in NY.
    Good seat for Boston though :) I think.
    Glasgow Cathouse 1992
    Glasgow S.E.C.C. 2000
    Shepherds Bush 2009 - M.E.N 2009 - London O2 2009
    Boston 2010 - Newark 2010 - MSG1+2 2010 - Dublin 2010 - Belfast 2010
    London 2010
    Manchester 1+2 2012 EV Manchester 2012 EV London 31/7/2012
    Philly 1+2 2013 - Hartford 2013
    Berlin 2014 Leeds 2014
    Fenway 2 2016
    EV London 1+2 2017
    London 1+2 - Berlin 2018
  • crazypjfan wrote:
    Huskers20 wrote:

Is 300's really that bad....I figured w/ a 400 level, at least it wasn't the worst.

This depends. If you are a first timer and don't care where you sit, then it's awesome! However, if you have seen over 50 shows and usually sit within the first 20 rows, it sucks.

That's not necessarily true. I don't know if I've been to 50, but with 116xxx I've had my share of close experiences. This time, after being shut out of the 10C presale (darn) I scored 334 today for MSG2 and will hopefully be surrounded by other 10 club members, which makes so much of the experience fun. And I would so much rather be 334 row C than in any floor section other than the three up front.

I will try for Thursday through TM tomorrow but am very happy to know I will at least be there on Friday.
    The wisdom that the old can't give away

How I choose to feel is how I am
  • UncleNeilUncleNeil Posts: 120
    314 and happy about it. Logged on @ exactly 2:00, waited about 9-12 minutes and checked out, printed and done. now at least im not going to spend the next 2 months convincing myself i am going to win the lottery.
    Bridge Benefit 99, 01, 03, 04 (EV), 06
    Las Vegas 03, 06, MSG I & II - 2008
    Halloween Philadelphia, MSG II 2010
  • PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    mann new yorkers are so whiny
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    My wait went from 2 minutes, up to 12 and fluctuated for about 15 minutes, then I got a sold out. I was in at 2 on the dot. Maybe tomorrow?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    onePJfan wrote:
    Ryan_WFC wrote:

figures, you must have been one of the members that already scored and now scored again...nice (not)

Geez, bitter much?

I didn't get anything in the 10C sale and still have nothing for MSG II. I hope it makes you feel better to know that all I have is one night up in the 300's, asshole.

• guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Shut out again :evil: .I will be trying again tomorrow :? . I gave too much blood in NYC to get shut out in my home town. I'll be getting in somehow, I hope ;) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • sect404sect404 Posts: 4
    drsluggo wrote:
    Sounds like everyone is still stuck in the TM waiting room, so I thought I'd start this thread so you can all post what you were able to get...

Hope you all had good luck!
    2 pieces of shit and a bucket of piss! :evil:
  • my buddy and i got 8 tickets between our 2 real 10c accounts and 2 "fake" ones we set up. we even have fake id's to pick up the tickets when we have to for 10c seats. if you want me to send the link to the ebay auction, just PM me. the good news is, i'll split the tickets into singles if anybody wants to buy that way. bad news, starting bid is $350 per seat.

ONLY KIDDING - I DIDN'T TRY TO BUY ANY
  • I cant believe people were throwing back 300 level seats!

I sat in the back row of 402 for a Dave Matthews Band concert at MSG a few years back - literally the worst seats in the house, and I still had a fucking great time! Excellent banter with the people sitting around us, easy access to beer, good atmosphere, decent sound. Who cares if you can't see the band - they are ugly anyway!

Who cares where you sit?? Just relax and enjoy the show with your friends!
  • loki34loki34 Posts: 111
    339 row c for Friday night.
    "Billy Joel, Dave Matthews and Bon Jovi, who the f**k starts these rumors. And we don't need those f**ckin guy cause you got me!" EV Philly 4
  • UncleNeilUncleNeil Posts: 120
    Yeah, 300's are a joy. God knows that when the Dead used to come to town you'd be lucky to get 400's behind the stage.
    Bridge Benefit 99, 01, 03, 04 (EV), 06
    Las Vegas 03, 06, MSG I & II - 2008
    Halloween Philadelphia, MSG II 2010
  • Dynamo D2DDynamo D2D Posts: 109
    kane316 wrote:
    I got Section 333 Row D for 5/21. I'm just happy I got tickets and that I'll be there. I got TC tickets for the first night but shut out of the second. I might try again tomorrow morning to see if I can get better but if not I'm happy with these.

If you already got tickets from the 10C sale then you shouldn't have been trying to buy from this presale.

I'm not trying to be self rightous but come on now!!! I've seen quite a few people talking about how they already had 10C Tix and just tried to get tix for the other show...

Don't you remember what the email said???

"And please ... if you have already purchased tickets through the Ten Club for these shows, allow the not-so-lucky members to have the opportunity."

Thanks
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Hmmm all 300s

obviously a ploy to get all jittery fans to jump on the first tickets to come up,
    perhaps a way for the evil TM to get rid of all the lesser quality / lesser sought after seats- firstly
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life