ok WTF CO-WORKER JUST BOUGHT 4 TICKETS FROM MSG

2»

Comments

• NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    sitting in a VIP box for a PJ show is like watching it on TV.....or maybe even worse :?

everyone go home and listen to Eddie's rant about the VIP boxes on 1995 SOLDIER FIELD

the boxes at MSG are awful - they are above the 400s. That is one of the reason there is some thought to renovating or rebuilding MSG (ie., move the boxes down)
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Good for him. I wouldn't pay $500 per ticket if John Lennon and George Harrison came back to life and the Beatles got back together.

If Lennon came back to life i would murder a Preist to see him.
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    i'll pass thanks

and it cracks me up how people think this is crooked

do that many of you really not know how the business world works??

LMAO!

:lol:
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    NYCPJ wrote:
    sitting in a VIP box for a PJ show is like watching it on TV.....or maybe even worse :?

everyone go home and listen to Eddie's rant about the VIP boxes on 1995 SOLDIER FIELD

the boxes at MSG are awful - they are above the 400s. That is one of the reason there is some thought to renovating or rebuilding MSG (ie., move the boxes down)

when i called they said it was between section 125 and 126... or something like that

it's on the map

it's a loft... not a box
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    NYCPJ wrote:

when i called they said it was between section 125 and 126... or something like that

it's on the map

it's a loft... not a box

i see. thats a lot better -- around center ice at a hockey game.
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    KO282453 wrote:
    Good for him. I wouldn't pay $500 per ticket if John Lennon and George Harrison came back to life and the Beatles got back together.

If Lennon came back to life i would murder a Preist to see him.

yea it is good for him

i was just passing along info that it was possible to buy already
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    NYCPJ wrote:

these aren't the 400 boxes

way better
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

Did he tell you that they came with magic beans too?

dude what are you talking about?

his customers wanted to go so he bought them tickets

they are not freaks like us just wanted to be there and party

fact is he purchased tickets that will let him in the garden for the show

would i pay it? hell no but they are selling them

we all care
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    81 wrote:
    $2,000 for 4 seats

hey you know we can buy used a car an take it to all the shows for that price :mrgreen:

but hey if they wanna spend that cash its theres :mrgreen: i bet they gonna have the imported beer in there section

imported beer isn't all that....tons of great american brewed beers out there.....

mmm...Brooklyn lager
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper