What!

2»

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    What are we, like, 56-0 against you guys in the superbowl era?

"What do we, like, CHEAT!
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    Beef on weck

</thread>

Go Bills!
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    RiotZact wrote:

Numbers speak for themselves my friend.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Jims Steakout!!!!

Some of the greatest shits ever taken
  • BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    mclaire wrote:
    Hi to all the Buffalo haters. Listen up PearlJamdude420. Buffalo isn't that bad. So we get a little snow in the winter. Oh no, Snow!!Heeeeeelllp! We don't get earthquakes like in California, hurricanes, floods, drought, fires like in the South? (But I do like my Florida vacations). And why do you always hear of so many missing children the more South you go? I'm just wondering? Among other things, you can get a really good burger for cheap! The people in Buffalo are down to earth and genuine. It's not a bad place to raise a family. Buffalo has culture, art, world famous architecture(Frank Lloyd Wright!), sports, GO SABRES, GO BILLS, music, a TON of 5 star restaurants, city planning by Fredrick Law Olmstead, parks and green spaces, our bars close at 4 a.m., One of The Seven Wonders of The World--Niagara Falls! Great health care--America's first cancer center-Rosewell Park Cancer Institute founded in 1898, Excellent universities and colleges...The University of Buffalo inventions:
    - implantable battery-operated cardiac pacemaker
    - PSA test for prostate cancer
    - photodynamic cancer therapy
    - Infasurf lung surfactant
    - pattern recognition software
    - Talent thoracic stent graft
    - teleradiology 3-D viewer and data transmission system. What else, what else Buffalo? Two U.S. Presidents born in Buffalo. Yeah, TWO. Can anyone think of anything else? Oh, we have a one of the Great Lakes of America!--Lake Erie. Let's see... A Grammy Award winning Philharmonic Orchestra that plays in a National Historic Site every night. Speaking of music, did I forget to mention that PEARL JAM IS PLAYING A CONCERT IN BUFFALO/Barfalo/depressing Buffalo/ ON MAY 10TH? Yeah, thanks, have a nice day. Peace, love, and harmony.

Way to sum it up ...
    I dont think you actually get Buffalo unless you spend some time here ...
    Buffalo is like Pearl Jam to me if you dont like it you probably never will.. and the more you try tellling people how great the band (the city) is they still wont like ... thats how i feel about Buffalo ... you just dont get them (Buffalo). Most people here dont boast about are city, but when someone trashes it where up in arms, Youll find that when u spend some time here you aleast compliment how nice we are ..well that is untill you really get to KNOw us ;)
    We dont think we are a city that is comparable to NY, Chicago, Toronto or any other major city....
    Their are some problems with politicians but with the likes of Brian Higgins and Carl Palidino things are progressing ....

Allan St, Delaware, Elmwood ave are my favs

Here is something thats in progress ...looking forward to its completion. http://www.eriecanalharbor.com/canal_promo.asp
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

• Well Buffalo has the Goo Goo Dolls...haha. As a Dolphins fan...Buffalo is the emeny! As a central New Yorker (born & breed in Utica) I've unfotunately only passed thru Buffalo on my way to Detroit or the beer garden at Niagra Falls (worth the trip)...but cool city nonetheless.
  • TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
    Does Tim Russert mean anything to you folks? R.I.P.
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    mclaire wrote:
    IF anyone loves NOTHING AS IT SEEMS as much as I do, you have to see when they played in 2000 in Nurnberg. It's on YouTube. Every time I watch it I'm speechless. Whaaaat is that!? :o

I love bonding with all my fellow Pearl Jammers!! My husband can't relate that much even though he likes them, and my sisters are sick of me talking about them 24/7. Our four year old daughter wants to go to the show and Got Some is her favorite song. (If only she knew). Our son has the stick man onsie which he will wear to his 2nd birthday party. It's nice to know that it's not just me. Does anyone remember the year they sent fans 2 vinyl unreleased songs for Christmas? Mine melted in the back of my car. Which ones were those? Are there any other "old" fans out there? I mean in your 30's?

I just turned 40, so yes, I'm older. And yes, the fanclub always sends out vinyls for christmas, always late but we get them. One of my very best Pearl Jam friends lives in Buffalo!! I met her sleeping on the street in San Francisco in the summer of 06 for the 3 show Pearl Jam played there. She has been out to so cal about 4 or 5 times since then to visit and for shows! I'm FINALLY heading to Buffalo this time around to see a Pearl Jam show with her in her Hometown. I will only be there for about 24 hours but I can't wait to see Buffalo and see her!! Love you Marcia!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • mclaire wrote:

Hi. Guess what... most of us are on the love boat now, so
    Shut UP already-PLEASE. You're a dragging everyone down. That's my last negative and hostile comment. And I am sorry if I offended anybody or made anyone feel jealous about Pearl Jam coming to Buffalo again. I'm done responding to retard posts.

you know...here i was trying to be nice and explaining i was just joking around about the Bills, yet you still choose to be a dick.....so you and Buffalo can kiss my ass!
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    RiotZact wrote:

Numbers speak for themselves my friend.

Haha sorry I couldn't resist, pats are better than the bills, but they will never get the 12 titles that the PACKERS have (soon to be 13)!!!!!!!
  • mclairemclaire Posts: 61
    mclaire wrote:

Hi. Guess what... most of us are on the love boat now, so
    Shut UP already-PLEASE. You're a dragging everyone down. That's my last negative and hostile comment. And I am sorry if I offended anybody or made anyone feel jealous about Pearl Jam coming to Buffalo again. I'm done responding to retard posts.

you know...here i was trying to be nice and explaining i was just joking around about the Bills, yet you still choose to be a dick.....so you and Buffalo can kiss my ass!

Yeah right you were joking. Now that you feel stupid you can say that. Are you 2? Are you seeing Pearl Jam in Buffalo or can Buffalo kiss your ass?