what's up with the tickets that are still available?

2»

Comments

• My thinking is that the more 10C tickets not sold, the better our 10C seats will be :mrgreen:
    I'll be driving 4 hours from IL to the Indy show and I'm glad the show isn't going to be in Chicago since it probably would have sold out just as quickly as MSG and Boston. I'm sure it'd be great to go to MSG and see them, but I think I'd rather be in a more low key place...well, so long as we get good seats!
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    Really surprised Indy hasn't sold out being a Friday night and I know alot of fans from Ill. Wis. and Mich. are traveling to this show.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Kevinman wrote:
    How are they selling out those southern cities before the current cities. In this dream of yours are they playing at club sized places in the south. I can see Atlanta...........maybe, and possibly Dallas, but the rest, you are kidding yourself, or need to wake up.
    We agree to disagree.
    My post`s are my opinion.
    Considering Pearl Jam hasn't played in Dallas,Little Rock,Memphis,and Nashville in a very long time
    I think they would sell well.
    Back in 2000 when they played in Memphis and Nashville fans weren't traveling very far
    to see shows because they didn't have to. The tours were bigger and everybody had a show close to them.