Surprised Buffalo has NOT sold out w/ the MSG people shutout

13»

Comments

• WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    MayDay10 wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    It's not nearly the same thing. Buffalo doesn't even have direct flights to most major US cities and with apologies to those from Buffalo, who on earth would want to stay over night in that city? :shock:

Direct flights to and from NYC are constant and are very cheap.

How cheap?
  • I have to say from my own personal experience, Buffalo '03 has to rank up near the top of my favorite shows. I have been to all 6 MSG shows and the only one I enjoyed better than Buffalo '03 was Night 2 in '98. Then to top it off, State College the next night...two great nights in PJ history! I can't wait for these shows, especially Buffalo because I feel it is flying under the radar, where as other shows always seem to get overhyped.
    "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."- Abraham Lincoln
  • TD-2243TD-2243 Posts: 103
    We don't go because we don't own cars.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Too many shows to even begin to remember.
    Long live The Pearl Jams!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Some of my music...
    https://soundcloud.com/fingerchili
    ------------------------------------------------------------H
  • mclairemclaire Posts: 61
    No, you can't compare the two-Buffalo & MSG. Or any shows for that matter. Every show is completely unique, so comparing is stupid. I'm sure wherever they play it will be amazing. I wonder if anyone thinks that certain walls of a building have magic fairy dust in them and make the band play so much better than buildings without it. Let's not insult the band and say that one show is gonna suck over another show. I wonder if the first show at MSG is going to be better than the 2nd. Hmmmm, which one to go to, which one to go to? Or will EVERY LITTLE THING BE DONE THE EXACT SAME WAY at MSG both nights? I think that I will see 3 crazy shows in three different venues! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cleveland, Buffalo, New York!!!!!!!! Life is so good. :D:D:D :