Someone needs to be happy.... it will be me.

simplemansimpleman Posts: 425
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I would like to express a BIG thank you to the ten club for making all this presale shit possible. It took some time yesterday, but I got my tix... and hope to get the rest today. truly hope all of yesterdays whiners are able to have better luck today. Some would say that the fanclub owes it to us, to update their bandwith etc., but I couldn't disagree more! the fanclub owes you a deep magazine and an Easter single every year, with a "chance" to purchase tix. That's it. Bottom line is, if you were one of the few that got shut out yesterday or it took 5 hours to get your tix.... than maybe it's your internet service that needs to be updated. :ugeek: Can't wait to see all my PJ friends in Boston and Hartford in a couple of months. We'll party like we always do.... peace out.
" Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I would like to be happy also.

Thank you.
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    I'm happy.....I just don't want to get punched. :?
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    it would be nice if everyone who got tickets created a brand new thread about how happy they are

i would dig that so much
  • PA-RVMPA-RVM Posts: 158
    3 for 3 yesterday.... Needless to say I'm on cloud 9
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    you know what's sad/funny about being in the 10c? Being blessed for having great seats all these years has absolutely ruined it for me to see a concert for any other band. I cant sit on the lawn anymore at venues. I cant sit in the rafters. I tried. Being blessed by this fan club has made me a one trick pony for seeing other performers unless i get great seats! It even affected my wife as well. We saw the Foo Fighters a few years ago and it was a great show but we both looked at each other with the expression of "I cant sit here, these aren't 10c seats!". What did EV call this? Being a Positivist or something?
  • LITEYRS3LITEYRS3 Posts: 2
    2 for 2 at MSG. Ten Club is awesome. A big thank you as always
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    LITEYRS3 wrote:
    2 for 2 at MSG. Ten Club is awesome. A big thank you as always

i think you need to create a new thread about this ;)
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    I tried for Belfast, Dublin, and London. Ended up with London and Berlin. Hell, that's OK - the in between is mine. I plan to spend several days in Amsterdam, hell yeah, Amsterdam. I am so fucking happy.
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • tubes10stubes10s Posts: 529
    i haven't even tried to get tickets yet... and i'm happy :)

i'll be even happier after i snag bristow tickets this afternoon!
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • simplemansimpleman Posts: 425
    you know what's sad/funny about being in the 10c? Being blessed for having great seats all these years has absolutely ruined it for me to see a concert for any other band. I cant sit on the lawn anymore at venues. I cant sit in the rafters. I tried. Being blessed by this fan club has made me a one trick pony for seeing other performers unless i get great seats! It even affected my wife as well. We saw the Foo Fighters a few years ago and it was a great show but we both looked at each other with the expression of "I cant sit here, these aren't 10c seats!". What did EV call this? Being a Positivist or something?

yeah, I can remember the warmup shows in boston a few years ago where your seniority just got you in the building. my back was against the wall. I remember bragging to my brother how good the seats would be!! Oh well, can't win them all. Have fun at the shows.
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • zmanzman Posts: 502
    PA-RVM wrote:

i was actually 4 for 4 yesterday, got my boston and 2 msg and still managed to get my buddys MSG, its all about persistance!! Woot!!!
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    I never had a problem with 10C or getting tickets. Thank you for all you do. If I didn't get tickets for a show I would chalk it down for it wasn't my day, shit happens. Your not going to please everyone...especially the spolied brats that have this sense of entitlement. PALEASSE.......
  • jm257212jm257212 Posts: 409
    2 for 2 in nyc.. and hopefully more later today.. and i totally feel for all the people who got shut out because i have been there MANY times.. but no one felt bad all those times i got shut out, so today im happy...
    good luck to everyone trying to get to their shows... i really meant it
  • PA-RVMPA-RVM Posts: 158
    zman wrote:
    PA-RVM wrote:

i was actually 4 for 4 yesterday, got my boston and 2 msg and still managed to get my buddys MSG, its all about persistance!! Woot!!!

Wow, you must have a great strategy
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    I spent six hours trying and got nada
    I lost my job
    My mother passed away a month ago
    My best friends wife is about to die from cancer

but I am still happy-life is too short
    its a rock concert, really, its not that big of a deal when you think about it in that context

of course if anyone with a 10C number under 100XXX wants to throw a sympathy ticket for either MSG show my way I wont complain.
    :lol::lol: