Pearl Jam Sold Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Boston, New York & i bet Hartford today!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

fuck all the complainers.....i can't wait to see you guys back in Boston....where you belong....till then.....peace, health and happiness to you all!!! :D8-):D8-):D8-)

and to all my 10c hommies....get ready to party your ass off when you get to Beantown!!! :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Boston, New York & i bet Hartford today!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

fuck all the complainers.....i can't wait to see you guys back in Boston....where you belong....till then.....peace, health and happiness to you all!!! :D8-):D8-):D8-)

and to all my 10c hommies....get ready to party your ass off when you get to Beantown!!! :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

you are wrong....they belong in the Uk, every saturday night....you know it makes sense!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    I'd consider a share deal though ;)
  • Bird889Bird889 Posts: 423
    three for three yesterday, just a few extra gray hairs and the ulcer got bigger

there were times yesterday I thought I died and ended up in hell

Can't wait to visit Boston for the first time, and ready to rock MSG
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    slide in sideways, BBQ sandwich in one hand, cold beer in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "Woo Hoo what a
    ride"!
    Unknown

• pdalowsky wrote:
    I'd consider a share deal though ;)

ok....you can have them every Saturday.......on leap year. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Bird889 wrote:

nice! no MSG for me :cry: ...but i have Boston and will go for Hartford today! :D

Boston is awesome in May!....so much to do and see....you'll love it dude!
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    I need to make some friends in Boston! My girlfriend is headed up with me on Friday, gonna go to the Hartford show with me Saturday night, but she is flying back on Sunday to go to work on Monday... Might even need someone to share my extra 10C ticket with for Monday night in Boston (although I probably shouldn't say that too loud yet, cause I can't confirm it for another few days)..

I gotta snag some Hartford tickets today... hopefully....

Anybody want to be friends? :D PM me and send me some details... I could use some drinking buddies to prime up before the shows! I'm gonna get a hotel somewhere in the heart of the city... the girlfriend has a relative there who manages a restaurant in a fancy hotel and told me he'd hook me up with his discounted rate...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • shep wrote:
    I need to make some friends in Boston! My girlfriend is headed up with me on Friday, gonna go to the Hartford show with me Saturday night, but she is flying back on Sunday to go to work on Monday... Might even need someone to share my extra 10C ticket with for Monday night in Boston (although I probably shouldn't say that too loud yet, cause I can't confirm it for another few days)..

I gotta snag some Hartford tickets today... hopefully....

Anybody want to be friends? :D PM me and send me some details... I could use some drinking buddies to prime up before the shows! I'm gonna get a hotel somewhere in the heart of the city... the girlfriend has a relative there who manages a restaurant in a fancy hotel and told me he'd hook me up with his discounted rate...

keep your eyes peeled for the preparty threads in the near future...there will be plenty of us Bostonians/10c'ers to party it up with before the shows!.....and i am one of them!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Boston, New York & i bet Hartford today!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm ready. 8-)
  • Boston, New York & i bet Hartford today!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm ready. 8-)

:mrgreen: i hope so!!!
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    I've had 2 people at work already come up to me and say, and I quote..."Hey did you see Pearl Jam tickets go on sale Friday for the XL Center?? I love that new song they have!!!"

Shoot me.

Just what I need...new idiot PJ fans. Thank God for the attempt at presale tickets.

Hartford's gonna blow up.
    I love to turn you on
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    metallica used that line 10 years ago
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Bird889 wrote:

nice! no MSG for me :cry: ...but i have Boston and will go for Hartford today! :D

Boston is awesome in May!....so much to do and see....you'll love it dude!

eh well....we shall not meet up again this tour. both MSGs are it for me, and i am HAPPY
    enjoy the boston and hartford shows....and i will be certain to LOVE every minute of both NYC shows.

hail, hail!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    .....ending their mini-tour here in NYC , baby !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I've had 2 people at work already come up to me and say, and I quote..."Hey did you see Pearl Jam tickets go on sale Friday for the XL Center?? I love that new song they have!!!"

Shoot me.
    :lol::lol::lol: I've gotten that a few times in the last week or so.

OMG I love that Just Breathe song! :lol::lol::lol: Most true fans here will agree that song's a piece of poop on a shingle.

Come on Hartford, bring it back! bring it back!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    .....ending their mini-tour here in NYC , baby !

:mrgreen:

i really am out of the loop in regards to radio/tv...but they must be hyping up these shows somewhere. i've had a few friends mention to me, 'do you know pearl jam will be playing at MSG this may?'.....in case i didn't know. ;) and these people are most definitely not fans.....so the news is out there.

and crazy, like there was ANY doubt that boston and NYC would sell-out...it's guaran-fuckin'-teed. ;)
    i imagine the same for hartford as well. little 'in-between' boston and NYC AND on a saturday? total recipe for success.

completely tempting, but yea.....staying home this tour, MSG is it for me.
    (i keep repeating that to myself....must resist! :D )
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875

Shoot me.

Just what I need...new idiot PJ fans. Thank God for the attempt at presale tickets.

wow... i just had a vision of Just Breathe starting... the place going nuts

and then all the new fans trying to sing along while grinding with their boyfriend who wishes he was at a Korn show

awesome
  • I've had 2 people at work already come up to me and say, and I quote..."Hey did you see Pearl Jam tickets go on sale Friday for the XL Center?? I love that new song they have!!!"

Shoot me.
    :lol::lol::lol: I've gotten that a few times in the last week or so.

OMG I love that Just Breathe song! :lol::lol::lol: Most true fans here will agree that song's a piece of poop on a shingle.

Come on Hartford, bring it back! bring it back!

ok...the next asshole who disses Just Breath gets a pink belly from me at the preparty!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen:

i love that song!! 8-)

one day when you guys find the right woman and fall in love......then you'll "get it"! :lol:

• eh well....we shall not meet up again this tour. both MSGs are it for me, and i am HAPPY
    enjoy the boston and hartford shows....and i will be certain to LOVE every minute of both NYC shows.

hail, hail!

that sucks!....i'm kinda bummed i'm not doing MSG...but i just bought a new car so i will have to settle for Boston/Hartford.

I am happy that my main man Jose is coming to Hartford, I had such a great time hanging out with him in Philly.....we shall raise a toast in your honor D2D....see you on the next tour....or the 20th ann. show!! & have an awesome time @ MSG! (i know you will) :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • I've had 2 people at work already come up to me and say, and I quote..."Hey did you see Pearl Jam tickets go on sale Friday for the XL Center?? I love that new song they have!!!"

Shoot me.

wow... i just had a vision of Just Breathe starting... the place going nuts

and then all the new fans trying to sing along while grinding with their boyfriend who wishes he was at a Korn show

awesome

attention ladies....Pillow Pants & I will be offering out our services if you wanna grind with someone during Just Breath (if your man hates it)....i mean, i love it so....grind away!!....but only the leg please....we are married men! (and no monthly please....this ain't Super Bad part 2) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

eh well....we shall not meet up again this tour. both MSGs are it for me, and i am HAPPY

hail, hail!

that sucks!....i'm kinda bummed i'm not doing MSG...but i just bought a new car so i will have to settle for Boston/Hartford.

I am happy that my main man Jose is coming to Hartford, I had such a great time hanging out with him in Philly.....we shall raise a toast in your honor D2D....see you on the next tour....or the 20th ann. show!! & have an awesome time @ MSG! (i know you will) :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:thumbup:
    have two - you know i would! :lol:
    and you bet for the 20th anniversary show!

christ hartford is soooo tempting!
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    :twisted:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

hail, hail!

:thumbup:
    have two - you know i would! :lol:
    and you bet for the 20th anniversary show!

christ hartford is soooo tempting!
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*

hey if don't have a broken foot this time you should be there!!! a lot less walking and a guaranteed great show! :mrgreen:
    I love to turn you on
  • christ hartford is soooo tempting!
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*
    *got to be good*

"come to Hartford...come to Hartford...come to Hartford" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    devil-on-shoulder.jpg

oops sorry...little bastard got away again! ;):mrgreen::lol:

hey if don't have a broken foot this time you should be there!!! a lot less walking and a guaranteed great show! :mrgreen:

:lol:
    seriously, that was an ordeal in 08!

and i know, i know....but i am being fiscally responsible this year. i am, i am! hubby has zero interest in hartford. i can't try for tix at 6pm either - that's my work quittin' time. also why i used a vacation day yesterday for both MSG sales. idk....maybe if a friend has a 10c spare....maybe.....haha. but who am i kiddin', EVERYone and their mother will be looking for spares. yea.....better to just stick with the gameplan, MSGs only. save my $$$ for the anniversary gig!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

ok...the next asshole who disses Just Breath gets a pink belly from me at the preparty!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen:

:o :shock:

I'm not even sure what that means but it doesn't sound good!!! for the record i do like that song, but don't like it's commercialization with new idiots.
    I love to turn you on
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

I'm not even sure what that means but it doesn't sound good!!! for the record i do like that song, but don't like it's commercialization with new idiots.

I think it means "a belly full of beer"

• hey if don't have a broken foot this time you should be there!!! a lot less walking and a guaranteed great show! :mrgreen:

and i know, i know....but i am being fiscally responsible this year. i am, i am! hubby has zero interest in hartford. i can't try for tix at 6pm either - that's my work quittin' time. also why i used a vacation day yesterday for both MSG sales. idk....maybe if a friend has a 10c spare....maybe.....haha. but who am i kiddin', EVERYone and their mother will be looking for spares. yea.....better to just stick with the gameplan, MSGs only. save my $$$ for the anniversary gig!

:lol::lol::lol: i just have to laugh at how desperately you are trying to convince yourself you are doing the right thing! :lol::lol::lol:
  • ok...the next asshole who disses Just Breath gets a pink belly from me at the preparty!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen:

guess you didn't have an abusive big brother! :lol::lol:

pink belly is where someone holds your arms down....pulls up your shirt to expose your belly....and they just keep slaping in the same spot over and over and over...after awhile it starts to hurt and turn pink/red!....thus...PINK BELLY!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol: i just have to laugh at how desperately you are trying to convince yourself you are doing the right thing! :lol::lol::lol:

i know, i know.... :lol:
    i really should avoid you crazies during these times, only way to make truly rational decisions. :? :mrgreen:
    it IS the right thing. but sure....in a dreamworld i would just go for free! 8-) living in reality tho, tis the right decision. no hotel costs for pj shows until the anniversary show.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

pink belly is where someone holds your arms down....pulls up your shirt to expose your belly....and they just keep slaping in the same spot over and over and over...after awhile it starts to hurt and turn pink/red!....thus...PINK BELLY!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

nice!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875

i have to ask... why do you keep talking about this anniversary gig?

you really think it will make that much of a difference?